BulkyUmbrella60

Needing modification for different ammo types

I am suggesting removing the Hollow point, tracer, and FMJ gun modifications and just having different types of ammo that can be applied to your gun without a modification. I believe that this is unrealistic and not very applicable to any real - life situation unless it is a set law in your country. You do not need different modifications or different magazines to load and fire different types of ammunition in real life so I do not think it should be a thing in the server. I can understand maybe giving people the option to buy multiple magazines to apply only certain rounds to certain magazines but having to buy a specialized magazine for different rounds is not a thing in real life (unless there is a law I am unaware of in other countries). In real life people will use the same magazine for every different type of ammunition they fire out of their firearm.

• Who is the suggestion for?
    This suggestion is for Civilians.
  • Why is the suggestion being made?
    This suggestion is being made because having to buy specialized magazines for FMJ, Tracer, and Hollow Point rounds is not realistic.

• What are the pros and/or cons of the suggestion?
    This suggestion would promote a more realistic experience in the server

• How should the suggestion be implemented?
    It should be implemented into every gun store.