Han

Mr Han Li

Dear to whome this may concern.

My Name is Han Li and I am passionate about applying for the mechanic position as I have always been fascinated by the intricacy of mechanical systems and the satisfaction that comes from diagnosing and solving complex problems. My hands-on experience and formal training have equipped me with a solid foundation in mechanical repairs and maintenance, and I am eager to bring my skills to your team. I am committed to staying abreast of the latest technological advancements in the field, ensuring that I can contribute to delivering high-quality service. Working with your organisation, known for its excellence and innovative approaches, would be an incredible opportunity for professional growth and to make a meaningful impact through my work.

looking forward to hearing back from you guys

Many Thanks

Best Regards

Han Li
No. 2984012

Image result for Los Santos Customs Icon
Application Denied

Mister Li 

Thank you for sending your application to [email protected] and for your patience as we've reviewed it.

In Los Santos Customs our main goal is to strive for the best service and a healthy enjoyable environment for all of our employees, with this in our mind we have reviewed your application and sadly we do not believe you possess the qualities that we are looking for at this time.

Please don't let this discourage you, you are welcome to reapply in 1 week and we wish you all the best.

Your application was denied for the following reason

• AI has been detected on ECRP RULES

Kind Regards

George Oliver

Advanced Mechanic | Human Resources