4_banner.png

Separador.gif

Index

× What is?

× How to participate?

Separador.gif

What is?

TAKE-TWO ANNOUNCEMENT ON GTA ONLINE

Take-Two Interactive, responsible for distributing the Rockstar game "Grand Theft Auto V", announced that 8 million people on average play the online mode of the game per week. It is a very expressive number, considering that "GTA ... - See more at

In my roleplaying I noticed that there are many Brazilians scattered around L.S, and there is no BRAZILIAN community within Eclipse-Roleplay.

Therefore, I come for this topic, create a community of Brazilians, where we can talk and meet us in the game.

[pt/br]

Em meus roleplayes notei que existem muitos brasileiros espalhados por L.S, e nao existe nenhuma comunidade BRASILEIRA dentro do Eclipse-Roleplay.

Por tanto, venho por este topico, criar uma comunidade de Brasileiros, aonde possamos conversar e nos encontrar no jogo.

Separador.gif

How to participate ?

Join the Discord group

2c21aeda16de354ba5334551a883b481.png

All Brazilians are welcome to mark that gameplay.

This project targets beginners to advanced players.

The project consists of a group where everyone can interact, and find themselves in the game, forming groups of "immigrants", getting to know each other better and making RolePlay more fun and introspective!

[pt/br]

Todos os brasileiros sao bem vindos para marcar aquele gameplay.

Este projeto visa os jogadores iniantes aos mais avançados.

O projeto consiste em um grupo onde todos podem interagir, e se encontrar no jogo, formando grupos de " imigrantes ", se conhecendo melhor, e possibilitante um RolePlay mais divertido e introsado!

gta_online_bannerjpgopt970x213o00s970x213jpg

02.png

[MEDIA = youtube] wRhMfNWAZvw [/ MEDIA]

Isso é relevante. [/ QUOTE]

Fuck, the Americans are a bunch of bias, compared to the hands up or die of the Brazilians: you want what we write a text of love to put an end to: this is a robbery?

Concert voip Shit this will stop asshole bunch.

In Brazilians we want rights in this server about 25% of the population of this server is Brazilian so we require a little respect for you

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 1

[MEDIA = youtube] wRhMfNWAZvw [/ MEDIA]

Isso é relevante. [/ QUOTE]

Foda-se, os americanos são um bando de tendenciosidade, em relação às mãos para cima ou morrer dos brasileiros: você quer o que nós escrevemos um texto de amor para o final boot: para isso é um roubo?

Corrigir o cocô de voip que isso vai parar bando de assholes.

In Brazilians we want rights in this server about 25% of the population of this server is Brazilian so we demand a little respect from you

You came onto an ENG server... respect that you are supposed to intergrate with the community not the other way around and not by staying within a BR community, otherwise why don't you make your own server for BR only if there are so many of you?

Edited by Guest

You came onto an ENG server... respect that you are supposed to intergrate with the community not the other way around and not by staying within a BR community, otherwise why don't you make your own server for BR only if there are so many of you?

Because it is the server is American but it is worth remembering Mr. adam wong that many times when I played samp on a server, roleplay usually met some foreigners usually Americans or some other South American country and we always treat all of you with a lot of respect and education that by the way It's something you do not have

Because it is the server is American but it is worth remembering Mr. adam wong that many times when I played samp on a server, roleplay usually met some foreigners usually Americans or some other South American country and we always treat all of you with a lot of respect and education that by the way It's something you do not have

Server isn't even American it's in France, but you miss the point, I don't get why there needs to be a BR community ever, you don't see a post for a US community or a FR community... Why can't we have a server community that doesn't segregate itself with sub communities, it makes no sense to do that.

• Upvote 1

Está desligado porque o host do servidor está offline, o servidor estará de volta assim que o provedor do servidor o corrigir.

Então não tem dados certa para arruma isto

I dunno what you mean but the server will most likely be back either tomorrow or the next few days.

These american guys are funny, yes, the server is in english and we will speak with you guys in ENGLISH. But we are going to talk among us in our language, if we aren't going to speak with you guys in portuguese why are you guys protesting ?

Edited by Guest

These american guys are funny, yes, the server is in english and we will speak with you guys in ENGLISH. But we are going to talk among us in our language, if we aren't going to speak with you guys in portuguese why are you guys protesting ?

Server is based in France, why do you constantly assume everyones American?

Either way no other country has needed it's own community in the entire time the server has existed, the main reason why people are getting annoyed with the idea is because it doesn't make sense, why would you choose to segregate yourself into a country/language when there are literally hundreds of people to talk to in game or on discord.

I don't get what the point is, what's wrong with speaking to people not from your country instead? I've never at any point thought we should have a UK community because I really want to speak to someone from my country, if I wanted to do that I'd go outside and speak to people I already know.

Face, you and Europe, do not have the slightest idea how difficult it is to play in Brazil, even more with our system of teaching that teaches verb TO BE in schools ..... man, there are few who understand English, And I'm sure everyone will have to interact with the other players in English - 'but we need a community where who knows more teaches those who do not know ...

You complain that they make a mess, but they have no idea what you're saying, because they can not read English.

This community will help new BR players adapt to the server to learn from 0.

No one is born knowing

Face, you and Europe, do not have the slightest idea how difficult it is to play in Brazil, even more with our system of teaching that teaches verb TO BE in schools ..... man, there are few who understand English, And I'm sure everyone will have to interact with the other players in English - 'but we need a community where who knows more teaches those who do not know ...

You complain that they make a mess, but they have no idea what you're saying, because they can not read English.

No one is born knowing

If they can't speak english, maybe don't go on an ENG server... just a thought.

• Upvote 1

No one is born knowing

I guess there is some Brazil, Portugese, Espanian servers, I saw couple of them, you can simply create discord "Server" to communicate and learn there, because this is English server and there will be no communities, we are one big community.

Half of those brazilians don't even want to learn. Like, you come to RP server to do what? This is RP server, it's already hard to find people who are able to RP, what is your contribution to the server?

Oh you made a faction? One of the biggest factions in game, 100+ members, all you do is spam /f chat and do courier.

You guys are the reason why faction should not be give to every idiot with 10k.

Today two of BR faction members rammed into me without any RP just ran to bank, I assumed it was desync and asked ''/b Can't you see me?'' One of them answered ICly ''we don t care about taxi''.

If you come here to learn, go ahead, start speaking english, read the rules, try some basic RP lines. No. You came here to drive courier truck and chat with each other. So don't be surprised why people want nothing to do with BR community and want them gone.

Wait what?? Those thugs are couriers? I'm not suprised anymore. Yesterday me and Kai were shoted by one or maybe a couple of couriers, before server restart I was driving to the HQ, courier was driving in the opposite lane, rammed me, my engine stalled, I tried to RP that accident, he just said fuck off and that's all. Shame. I hope in the future people like that won't be playing here. And now, when I looked ant article's author's name, seems like he was that one, who tried to mug and kill me and Kai without rp'ing that situation, and when I scared him off, he just tried to shoot us. I hope you will be banned soon.

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 1

a guy said that the server is based in Lithuania, i assumed that the server was american because i wanned to... the guy who was saying that we cant speak in our language between ourselves said that the was based on Lithuania so you guys better decide where are server based on...

e a a.png

5949272035439_eaa.png.870c5adaa9cd89fff7734941181ad7b5.png

a guy said that the server is based in Lithuania, i assumed that the server was american because i wanned to... the guy who was saying that we cant speak in our language between ourselves said that the was based on Lithuania so you guys better decide where are server based on...

I understand, that your english may be bad (mine is bad as well), but atleast you could copy what I have wrote and paste it in translator.. I didnt said where is server based, where is it hosted, where is the server itself, I just said, who is the founders and developers, that's a big difference. If you even cant understand that sentence, how are you planning to play here?

Edited by Guest

I just would like to know, why do you hate so much Brazilians? I saw a bunch of people watching us and waiting a little opportunity to kick us out of the server. It wasn't just Brazilians who mess around, you guys sometimes (not all) do shit and don't know lose. I saw many players failing RP because someone tried to mug him etc... If the problem is about speak English just kick of who refuses to speak English. Do not generalise everyone.

Why u no understando Englando. This is the reason why people don't like BR community. They come spamming BR, first it was in the game in faction chat, now they come ruining forums. Go ahead and stay, but if you guys refuse to talk in English, please, get out and find yourself either a school to learn some English or a Brazilian server.

What you mean with '' Why people don't like Br'' Talk about yourself man! Not every Brazilian does that! You are xenophobic, don't create excuses to take blame all of us because you don't like brazilians.