WongChan

Banshee 900r performance

Date and time (provide timezone):  2017 - present

Character name:  Wong Chan

Issue/bug you are reporting: Banshee 900r does not load mods when taking from garage, needs to be taken to LSC or Bayview for /modview to load the mods in otherwise it handles and performs like its stock

Expected behavior:  Banshee to perform as a maxed car when maxed

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

banshee 900 not loading mods when taken out of garage

Unpark banshee > Drive > Limited to like 180 > /modview at mechanic > drive again and able to now hit 240

Can tell its worked as tire smoke colour starts 

Vehicle license plate number*: Chans (happens on all 900r)

i can support his claims it does happen to every 900r, its similar to the old bug from 2020 where the car is stock until you check modview

its only performance mods and not cosmetic mods that are bugged ^

Edited by hrxvey

Posted (edited)

Video too show the issue, i hopefully you can see the difference especially once i get to LSC and do /modview, the tire smoke kind of showing the performance mods are now "active"

if i c0 during a chase ect ill then be back down to like 180mph max, and have to modview again 😞 also now that /modview takes longer its an extra pain

Edited by WongChan
  • Like 3