Tommy Hills

House robbery quicktime bug

Date and time (provide timezone): 13/3-24 - about 20:30 (UTC+1) 

Character name: Tommy Hills

Issue/bug you are reporting: I tried to do a house robbery but in the quicktime event to picklock the door it just went from 24th to "failed" instantly and I didn't miss and also didn't get a 2nd chance which is weird cause as far as I know they usually have 2 attempts. 

Expected behavior:  It should have continued going on from 24 to 23. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: If you pause in the video on then 24th try you can clearly see i'm in the green area of the quicktime. I just did a normal large income house for 20k if you wanna replicate. A friend of mine tried to do a 5k house aswell but same thing happened (but no footage) 

Check video for footage https://streamable.com/ts9fz2

Hope you got everything. Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards. 

3 hours ago, Vitaly Gorbachev said:

I was referring to the admin logs which only they have access to 🙂

Oh alr. But if that would’ve been the case it would register as triple click since when I pressed once, I got the quicktime and then ”failed” and then I should’ve gone in to the 2nd attempt but since it all failed right away…? 

• Like 1