Scarlett Myers

SOLD 2G Apartment - Alta Street

3 hours ago, Scarlett Myers said:

277 ALTA STREET APARTMENTS - 450k

Stunning Views & Prime Location

Spacious open plan design, comes with Beer sign and a locker.

Perfect apartment for someone wanting a central location with plenty of room to grow.

Scarlett_Myers-1707765168372.jpg

Scarlett_Myers-1707765206777.jpg

Scarlett_Myers-1707765130290.jpg

Scarlett_Myers-1707765149370.jpg

I am Interested in this and I will buy it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scarlett Myers said:

277 ALTA STREET APARTMENTS - 450k

Stunning Views & Prime Location

Spacious open plan design, comes with Beer sign and a locker.

Perfect apartment for someone wanting a central location with plenty of room to grow.

Scarlett_Myers-1707765168372.jpg

Scarlett_Myers-1707765206777.jpg

Scarlett_Myers-1707765130290.jpg

Scarlett_Myers-1707765149370.jpg

I will be back in state in around 4 Hours, My Phone number is 554-1607. Will you be around to sell this to me then?

Just now, zamuham said:

I will be back in state in around 4 Hours, My Phone number is 554-1607. Will you be around to sell this to me then?

The apartment is for sale on the door so you are able to buy it without me there. 

Head to Alta Street apartments just below Pillbox Hill, at the elevator you should see my apartment listing (number 277) it’s all unlocked so feel free to go up and have a look around and when you’re ready simply buy it at the door and it will be yours. 

Hope you make lots of happy memories there! 

-Scarlett

1 minute ago, Scarlett Myers said:

The apartment is for sale on the door so you are able to buy it without me there. 

Head to Alta Street apartments just below Pillbox Hill, at the elevator you should see my apartment listing (number 277) it’s all unlocked so feel free to go up and have a look around and when you’re ready simply buy it at the door and it will be yours. 

Hope you make lots of happy memories there! 

-Scarlett

Could you leave it for sale on the door in around 4 hours so I can directly buy it? I don't want to loose such a Precious House as I really need it and this is the closest I found to my Budget.

1 minute ago, zamuham said:

Could you leave it for sale on the door in around 4 hours so I can directly buy it? I don't want to loose such a Precious House as I really need it and this is the closest I found to my Budget.

Of course, just remember it’s apartment 277 and you can’t go wrong - let me know if you run into any issues ☺️

-Scarlett 

4 minutes ago, Scarlett Myers said:

Of course, just remember it’s apartment 277 and you can’t go wrong - let me know if you run into any issues ☺️

-Scarlett 

Could you text me, I am currently in state with the Proper GPS Address so I can go there and purchase it