Ritchie Stones

new drug tables update, extremely unpredictable

last night i was testing 10 drug tables in a private lab. since there had been some changes
 and i came very quicly to conclusion how this an absolute nightmare.

- suddenly i have one table already being moderatly hot ( level2) in les than 5 minuts, not just ( starting to get warm)
- the speed of wich the tables heat up so inconsistant is so absure fast, its is is now an actual race and far to stressfull.
- also the tables jump from one another super random to moderatly hot. even tho you have just cooled them
- sometimes when a table is moderatly hot, you cool it down and the table would be cool' reset", sometimes, it remains at starting to get warm.

now, i agree there should be some excitement  and action to it, 100%, but the way i had to deal only 10 tables, was a zigzagging trough all the tables, chekking the heat like a paranoid
literaly every second, i feel it became a race to keep every table at (starting to get warm) because forget about keeping they cool, its just not possible, 

consider that i was able to get myself through this nightmare with a water supply extremely close to my location.
and i have gone back n forth at least 15 times or so. this is not sustainable in any level.

i dont think we should be able to run 50 table labs anymore like in the past, 100% agreed, because that was rediculous
but 10 tables i dont think is absurd. running that for 10 product 2 hours long, thats some comitment, to get a decent profit of 50k to run the day compared to the risky investment.

ON A SIDENOTE
now that the tables are only alowed outside, which i think is an amazing idea. you want people to spend outside, great !! lets do this .
but can we FINALY  fix the CTRL X clicking on the furniture. there is still to much cheating going on with that.
and bouble walling, well.... you know that sus. so, that does not resolve the issue. can this please be fixed.
( the cheaters nowdays have became smart enough to negotiate you only giving up a few tables so its not worthy of being apealed for a refund.
so thats a bit messed up.

final conclusion
the way the tables are right now, itls not possible to run more that 5 tables without running everywhere like a headless chikken.
i mean with genuine respect, but this is a nightmare. it is a very unpleasant expierence. 
and if we would want to keep cooking privatelabs, then we are now back to square one, which means, we would have to either lock ourself up with 200 water bottles.
not inside a house, but our gardens this time,  or go back and forth 15 times to refill a bunch of waterbottles.
so now we are going to lock ourself up again.

about previous private labs update
- i would like to compliment the devs on that one, because that was a true masterpiece.
the devs had resolves so manny issues in just one go, i was amazed. so i wonder what was wrong with it for them to change it again.

- the tables where mostly placed outside, (increasing the risk for someone to notice)
- you could put in 2 hours cooking and cool 1 or 2 times (this made it a SEMI pasive income, spending time with your gang or friends) (this system was not risk free of exploding) 
- you had to cool tables 3 times after 2 hours, ( so one crim could not just take all your tables in one go,and would take 20 minuts to break down) MASTERPIECE
- the chances of blowing up tables, where unpredictable, but would usualy explode after about 10 times cooking 2 hours,
(meaning, eventualy you would lose your tables, but you had sure made some profit out of it by that time) ( this was also good for imports and cops) making more RP.
- you had resolved the water bottle issue, meaning for 10 tables we would need 30 water bottles, AND we had to go outside somewhere to refil them.
creating the chances to be cought more by other crims.

and all of this in one update, DEVS that was a MASTERPIECE, what went wrong ? 
cant we just do this again ? but then outside ONLY, lets forget about inside cooking , just outside but that last update, it was really amazing.

• Like 1

I was able to run 18 tables at once with my girl for like 30 mins without needing to go out ( we had like 200 bottles) we would cook 54 drugs. It was okey but super stressful we were spamming constant check heat ! check heat ! check heat ! check heat ! pour water AND REPEAT. And then 10 mins refilling the bottles with that unnecessary mini game . So for like 40 mins all of that is not worthy you try to role play, gaming and have fun not to be even more stressed than working on an actual job!

So yea +1 They need to change the heat timers and remove the mini game of refiling the bottles!

Edited by quizzlytv

5 hours ago, quizzlytv said:

I was able to run 18 tables at once with my girl for like 30 mins without needing to go out ( we had like 200 bottles) we would cook 54 drugs. It was okey but super stressful we were spamming constant check heat ! check heat ! check heat ! check heat ! pour water AND REPEAT. And then 10 mins refilling the bottles with that unnecessary mini game . So for like 40 mins all of that is not worthy you try to role play, gaming and have fun not to be even more stressed than working on an actual job!

So yea +1 They need to change the heat timers and remove the mini game of refiling the bottles!

thank you for saying that, IDD, there is absolutely no fun in, spam-checking every table, it's not a fulfilling experience, at all, I have nothing against the minigame although I find it tedious. the most disappointing thing I figured today was, that when I had just cooled a table, then cooled 2 other tables, and by the time I cooled those other 2 tables the "already cooled table" was already moderately hot again. That means not even 30 seconds and it is at that stage already again. 

* so, either cooling sometimes doesn't work, or there is a massive rise in heat in an extremely short period of time.
maybe as an alternative option, we can get the % of heat visual at every table, that would be more of a way to keep everything under control.
because its not realistic for a table to heat up 2 stages in 30 seconds, when this table has just been cooled down.

- in the previous update, at least we got outside back n forth getting water, now we are again in between 4 walls cooking like a paranoid.
except that its in our backyard (ironically outside) where every cheater can look through those walls, 

- so, now we are at this point where a single person can handle max 5 tables to keep itself consistent making 25k an hour, doing all the prepwork + taking the risk, of getting robbed, raided, or even cheated on, I'm sorry, but for 5k less an hour you can instantly drill oil without any risk. 

also
- I'm not saying we should go back to 50-100 tables labs, because that was also absurd.
but if soon the only highest milestone that can be accomplished in Eclipse is, owning an RV with max 5 tables next to a river, like petty little addicted crims.
with no growth beyond that level of expanding your project, i feel people wil lose purpose in what they do after 6 months and slowly give up.
i hope this update is part of something bigger because i really care about the server. but the last 2 years have been getting more depressing with constant cutbacks

- the changes that have been made in the last year around the private tables, have been so many, and different from each other,
that i feel lost in the process and have lost a lot of trust within that procces.
people lost tables more to the changes rather than their own mistakes i dare to believe. and i don't think it should be that way.

- almost every crim that comes in the city, comes in with the dream to become this one big gaint kingpin
making the difference in every gang, multiply their investments, setting themself apart from the rest, having almost infinite power and difficult to be challenged .
by working themself upwards for years into a unique privileged position to eventualy do so. "PURPOSE"

crims would buy an RV to cook on 5 tables, to expand to houses with more tables and profit to be made. to then invest into a proppery, growing even bigger.
but if you take away that dream, then what is our purpose?

- if the crim section keeps heading this direction, i feel a deep depression could follow into the community.
a new player could buy an RV in one day, get some tables the next day or 2, get some plants in the 3th day, and then grind some money to buy his favorite car.
to then come to the conclusion that there is nothing higher to be achieved than this level.
because buying a house wouldnt add much more value compared to he's current investment and so on.

but i love you eclipse, i really do