Aksana

[Selling] 3G In Vespucci Blvd { 5 Goma St. }

Selling a 3g House that in right on the beach. Walking distance don't even need a car. Inside of the house there are 3 200 Volume safes ( with the option to add more per request of buyer ) and a single 500 VOLUME house safe that has loads of places to store things. Willing to show the house to anyone interested, address is 5 Goma St. 350-8679 Message me if interested, price on door but i'm open to offers. Drop a note on the door or text me and I will get back with you.

Edited by Aksana

14 hours ago, zaygmto said:

If you still insist on purchasing at this stupid price, DO NOT PAY WITH CASH, YOU WILL GET SCAMMED.

No one was asked to pay with cash keep dick riding me and stalking me you fucking fan. You must like it up ur ass because u cant stay away from me, you just keep following me anywhere i go trying to make a difference but im still doing my business deals and your still sitting there sad and miserable thinking that you are making a difference. Good try but ur so non-important that even when u spam my posts u do nothing. Fucking no life bum loser.

8 minutes ago, Aksana said:

No one was asked to pay with cash keep dick riding me and stalking me you fucking fan. You must like it up ur ass because u cant stay away from me, you just keep following me anywhere i go trying to make a difference but im still doing my business deals and your still sitting there sad and miserable thinking that you are making a difference. Good try but ur so non-important that even when u spam my posts u do nothing. Fucking no life bum loser.

you literally bought this house a couple of days ago and you was raided which is why you're selling it LOL

8 minutes ago, zaygmto said:

you literally bought this house a couple of days ago and you was raided which is why you're selling it LOL

LOL ok sure i was raided in an empty house and then went to prison for life and my wife on the outside is selling it you're right. Keep on dick riding man keep on... I wouldnt think that ur gang like how much u dick ride people though? maybe dont show up to the next meeting i think they are gonna off u they dont like ppl like u

10 hours ago, Aksana said:

LOL ok sure i was raided in an empty house and then went to prison for life and my wife on the outside is selling it you're right. Keep on dick riding man keep on... I wouldnt think that ur gang like how much u dick ride people though? maybe dont show up to the next meeting i think they are gonna off u they dont like ppl like u

come fight me wya

• Confused 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.