Aksana

[SOLD] 2G Vespucci

I am currently selling a 2G in Vespucci. It is right near the beach, and close to highend. Some custom designs inside allowed you to have a pretty nice interior compared to a lot of the other beat down joints near here. Pictures are soon to come send me offers here or at my number 350 8679

Edited by Aksana

Priced 600k at the door taking offers as well message me wanting to sell ASAP. Has total of 3 200 Volume safes inside and multiple tables and small places like that to store around 50 volume. All safes have 12 slots.

Edited by Aksana

21 hours ago, zaygmto said:

this house is also overpriced and there are no 200 vol safes in here, he says this just to make people buy it

Here is a video of me installing one on another persons property for them just today. I also have installed even more inside this house offering, to make a seperate video for it. I can upload here if someone really wants but no point, this is proof enough. Also I think you're the one i installed it for but could be wrong, if you are the person i installed it for ur a true scammer and i learned that today as you tried to scam my house and me from information. 

(removed for safe guarding)

Contact me for installation as I can install them on your property for you for a fee. 350-8679

Edited by Aksana

1 hour ago, Aksana said:

Priced 600k at the door taking offers as well message me wanting to sell ASAP. Has total of 3 200 Volume safes inside and multiple tables and small places like that to store around 50 volume. All safes have 12 slots.

STOP SCAMMING MAN FR NOT COOL

Doesn't look like a safe to me, dude. The very word says a safe should be safe, maybe because it has safety measures. I see nothing safe there.

7 hours ago, Aksana said:

Here is a video of me installing one on another persons property for them just today. I also have installed even more inside this house offering, to make a seperate video for it. I can upload here if someone really wants but no point, this is proof enough. Also I think you're the one i installed it for but could be wrong, if you are the person i installed it for ur a true scammer and i learned that today as you tried to scam my house and me from information. 

https://clipchamp.com/watch/cLBkKwrHLUd

Contact me for installation as I can install them on your property for you for a fee. 350-8679

6 hours ago, TheCactus said:

Doesn't look like a safe to me, dude. The very word says a safe should be safe, maybe because it has safety measures. I see nothing safe there.

This is what the property owner wanted. I can not question customers on their own personal safety measures I can just comply with how they requested the install to go. This safe install was on a different property. I'll upload a video of me installing one on this house right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.