Aksana

[SOLD] 2G Apartment loaded with safes

Hello, am looking to sell this apartment I have purchased as I am more of a homeowner type of person. This property is full of safes that I have been informed are somewhat rare while I was playing poker. It had a few more of them but I removed them for my own home I can add back for a little more money on the deal. My contact information is 350-8679 . I am currently looking for offers, so shoot some at me, purchasing price was $460,000. It also has some odd furniture inside that stores up to 50 VOlume inside. 

{ Pictures of insides of safes } - 

image.thumb.png.872516658589e2ac83c80f416c66f5cc.png

Edited by Aksana

1 minute ago, darkghost said:

which complex is it and floor is it the only safe, are you willling to do cash, whats the lowest you willing to take ?

Apartment has 6 safes inside and another 6 safes I removed that I can place back inside. I am willing to do cash, and i'm looking for offers. Complex is Del Perro Heights 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.