Knieperd

Unable to edit Character

Date and time (provide timezone):  yesterday evening and today around 12 PM (GMT +1)

Character name:  Edward Townsend (account name Knieperd)

Issue/bug you are reporting: When you finish your application (the questions) you get to make your character. I was unable to edit it. This means that I could choose my gender, but I could not edit my heir, skin colour hair colour etc etc. I have reproduced this many times. I tried deleteting the game files, and even replacing them with someone elses. It does still not work.

At this point, I just went with the randomly selected stuff (so a default character) as I could edit my name.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:  I made a gyazo of it, I am trying to click on the stuff but nothing happens (https://gyazo.com/50ad7ab16d0e5efa07de1ac33de3340b)

Step 1: be new to the server

step 2: application is accepted

Step 3: choose gender

Step 4: unable to edit anything but the name

I spoke with Jason (on discord he is called jason) about it, and he had no clue why it did not work.