Herbo

Vehicle Repairs

So as of right now the only person that can repair a vehicle is the R/O (Owner) of it. I think this should be changed and anyone who has PERMANENT keys to it, should be allowed to repair it. It'd be a very simple thing to introduce that would take minimal coding and be beneficial for everyone.

Now I'm not 100% sure as to how the mechanic service command works and everything as I've never done mechanic RP, but the change would make the command ID based like most commands are. So instead of it automatically going to whoever owns the vehicle, the mechanic has to type in the ID to the person getting the invoice. 

Pretty simple and easy suggestion in my mind with no negatives to it. It's quite annoying when you have to get your friend to come repair their car all the time when they're renting it to you or letting you use it

• Like 1