JohnG

Immersive RP from LEO

I would like to initiate a discussion regarding the recent events surrounding Immersive GSR (gunshot residue) RP conducted by the police department. Specifically, the practice of checking for GSR on a suspect's wrist after a shootout has caused some confusion and requires clarification from the staff team.

I saw someone getting punished for denying of having GSR in his wrist while he was wearing gloves AND gloves usually covers wrist.

It seems as though we may need to take extensive measures just to avoid having GSR on our wrists, such as wearing hazmat suits. Personally, If that's the case then I may do /me Wraps tape around wrist attaching jacket to gloves (sealing off any gaps) so no GSR would be on the wrist but on the clothing which was taken off and destroyed after the fact. However, this is not an ideal solution.

Additionally, I have heard reports of players being punished for denying the presence of drug powder on their gloves during RP checks for drug sales. It is important to note that drugs often come in small packets or bags, which makes carrying them in one's gloves highly unlikely. I myself deal with a pack of cocaine, not individual powder.

Overall, while it is important to uphold the server's standards, it is equally crucial to ensure fair and enjoyable RP experiences for all players. I'm interested to hear your thoughts and ideas on this matter.

• Like 1
  • dead 1