Jim5582

Coroner Improvements

I think it's a fair thing to say, that the coroner job is not in an optimal position as a viable job for most folks. First and foremost, the job's HQ is aaaaalll the way over in Paleto Bay. While I can see that there is a visual gag for placing the meat pickup spot in the same building as the dead body drop off, logistically speaking, it makes no sense at all. If anything, there are at least two easier to get to buildings around Central Medical that would be far more suited as the main HQ. I suggest the actual coroner's office or mortuary building as either a new or additional HQ people can go to to clock in. Having it the way it is now, not only makes it an inconvenience to people but it drives people away from wanting to do the job in the first place.

Secondly, I've run into many a situation where a lot of folks don't know that the coroner service exists, let alone that there's a number you can dial for it. An easy solution for this would be to mention that the coroner service exists in-game. I mean there's Life Invader, Weazel ads, anything at all. Though  there seems to be a Weazel policy against advertising for freelance jobs so that's an issue unto itself. However that, coupled with the issue mentioned in the last paragraph, as well as (as of this writing) a glitch that doesn't let people drop off dead bodies - is what's keeping this job (for lack of a better term) dead. If we can make it more easily accessible, make a small effort to remind people that it exists as a service and fix the current glitch that prevents people from being paid, we can inject some life into it. After all, wouldn't it be nice to have more viable legal ways to make money in the city? Otherwise I fear the Coroner position is going to shrivel up and die, on a vine of abandonment and neglect.

2022-11-27 19_05_07-RAGЕ Multiplaуеr.png

2022-11-27 19_06_25-RAGЕ Multiplaуеr.png

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.