Vinny Savage

Allowing the value of someone's actual life

It feels like right now there is no real value of someone's life. E.g if there is a hostage situation and you were asking for randsome money the cops would most likely just shoot you and the hostage on sight with no consequences. Feels like the goverment should value a players life as if their job depended on it. Just hurts the role play when someone just instantly shoots you because they don't have to worry about other players lives on their hands.

You are not allowed to instant shoot, its FailRP

My guess is "Hur Dur, he had a gun" is reason enough for the cops on this server. Some training in hostage rescue, when it's okay to use a firearm and when it's not, would be nice.

My guess is "Hur Dur, he had a gun" is reason enough for the cops on this server. Some training in hostage rescue, when it's okay to use a firearm and when it's not, would be nice.

Then whats the point of having a permit for guns?

Cops can't shoot you just cause you are holding a gun, unless you shoot or you don't drop your weapon after 1 or a couple warnings.

• Upvote 1

I do like how you say that "the cops would most likely just shoot you and the hostage on sight with no consequences". Have you been in a position so far that makes you able to back this opinion up? Also this city is RP for being allowed guns, having gun stores on multiple streets and a license to own a gun, so what cop in their right mind would shoot you for holding a gun. A cop may as you to holster it and give you a warning but they would just handcuff you or taser you for not listening (unless you aim your gun, then you are shoot-to-kill). So long as the civs can role-play a gun scenario better, the cops are going to be less on-edge that it may just end up in a stupid shoot-out because that's what a lot of people see GTA as.

Myself and the rest of the Savages have had first hand experience with this, Which is why we have brought it to your attention... Obviously the cops wont just shoot you on sight in most cases, But that is not the point here.

The topic is regarding valuing peoples life; If your job depended on it.

Therefore if you attempted to do a hostage negotiation and the cops refused to role play with you to resolve the situation, That would come under not valuing a life. (Fail RP), Right?.

The same way that if a paramedic refused to CPR you, That would come under the same thing? Right...

I don't know this seems like it should already be a mandatory rule for government workers, The only reason why this has to be stated is because the lack of individuals that actually do; Value life.

-Mason Savage.

Awfully ironic that the Savages are commenting on the value of life. Considering their first action to police is to open fire or take off driving when asked to do something. I actually have shadowplay footage of you guys not complying over and over again which makes this even more 'LOL' worthy that you guys would be talking about the value of life. If you value yours you'll consider complying with police for a speeding ticket instead of driving off and firing your guns.

Also, Mason Savage has been around when we've seen a woman brandishing a firearm. We asked that she raise her hands and walk against the wall. She later showed no permit, and ONLY received a ticket w/ the weapon removed. Not all cops are bad.

Edited by Guest

Awfully ironic that the Savages are commenting on the value of life. Considering their first action to police is to open fire or take off driving when asked to do something. I actually have shadowplay footage of you guys not complying over and over again which makes this even more 'LOL' worthy that you guys would be talking about the value of life. If you value yours you'll consider complying with police for a speeding ticket instead of driving off and firing your guns.

Also, Mason Savage has been around when we've seen a woman brandishing a firearm. We asked that she raise her hands and walk against the wall. She later showed no permit, and ONLY received a ticket w/ the weapon removed. Not all cops are bad.

Thats Intresting becuase i have never Failed to RP with a cop, Ive been charged with criminal offences once and Tried to RP with cops down at the station and they would just walk past me, they had no intent to RP

I do, but explain to me why the fuck I would spend 2 hours uploading to show you what you already know. You were both jailed by police that same day. After one of you bitched about NLR rule. But NLR isn't applied to crimes.

I can assure you I haven't been Jailed since the first time my account was created, Think you need to get your facts right before coming after the wrong person

• Upvote 1

I said I have footage of the savages. Possibly not you in particular. Maybe you're the only one who actually values RP from your group.

People make mistakes, But the Savages are here for the long run and we are not going anywhere. Regarding what you said earlier, You are right... Not ALL cops are bad and hell not even all civilians but a small majority of them would benefit from a rule like this being put into place.

No point. They have ability to take it away if you use your gun. So you either get fined 30k and a little jail time or you get your 30k license take without a jail time. Never had problems with it, just what i heard.

We could get a government first.

So if you have a gun at a hostages head your telling me that, the police should just open fire risking the hostages lives and others?