dvdcostin06

Price of chopshops should be lowered, alongside the profits you make from it

I believe that needing a huge investement in order to chop cars should not be a thing since we already have that role taken up by cooking,

We also have robbing stores/banks for money making with a VERY small setup cost

I think that chopping cars should be in the middle, more like 100k to set up, but giving like half what it gives now.

So that we have something in the middle in terms of investement between robbing stores and cooking.

1 hour ago, Jorge Compass said:

the investment of 200k is defo worth it, each spawned car is in the range of 14k-32k to chop. chopping can be done solo, or as a group but its obviously more profitable as a solo. 

This may be true, but if we halved the price to like 100k and made the profits be 7k-16k many more people, including people who may be newer and not affiliated could give chopping a go, the problem with the current chop shop is not if the investment is worth it, is that the investment itself is too high and the only people who can afford it are rich people with nothing better to spend their money on.

My suggestion is that we reduce the cost AND the money you can make.

Chopping wouldn't become obsolete, just more available for other people to do it.

-1 I believe the chopping system is balanced at the moment as developers stated that in the future everyone will be able to use the car jack and remove the small parts of the cars such as doors, wheels, etc... it will be perfect There is a huge risk that your chop can get raided at the first time your chopping so 200k is definitely balanced and worth it

• Like 1

On 11/12/2022 at 10:09 PM, NoahG said:

-1 I believe the chopping system is balanced at the moment as developers stated that in the future everyone will be able to use the car jack and remove the small parts of the cars such as doors, wheels, etc... it will be perfect There is a huge risk that your chop can get raided at the first time your chopping so 200k is definitely balanced and worth it

if they ever actually fix them. The car jacks are scuffed and and there is zero urgency to correct them ATM. I played for 5 hrs yesterday and never could get a answer as to why it wasn't working still. I +1 the idea to adjust the amount you pay for the chop and the money received for chopping. the other issue is the tool chests you can only get from an official faction which either won't sell them to anyone or charges 4X the amount they are actually worth. So id say Leave it as is but make it where you get it from the mechanics or keep it a pain to get but adjust the money factor.

2 hours ago, Danny Grape said:

if they ever actually fix them. The car jacks are scuffed and and there is zero urgency to correct them ATM. I played for 5 hrs yesterday and never could get a answer as to why it wasn't working still. I +1 the idea to adjust the amount you pay for the chop and the money received for chopping. the other issue is the tool chests you can only get from an official faction which either won't sell them to anyone or charges 4X the amount they are actually worth. So id say Leave it as is but make it where you get it from the mechanics or keep it a pain to get but adjust the money factor.

You just gotta ICly make friends from official gangs and that is all it takes. If the toolchest gets added to mechanics around the city it will be similar to public chops in the past. You won't be able to leave your car and go to a store to grab some food without it being stolen. So I believe this way is perfectly fine and I'm pretty sure that the Car jack isn't working only on Paleto I've used it a couple of times and it worked perfectly fine for me even tho if its not working now I believe developers will fix it as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Hey,

We appreciate your suggestion regarding the chopping system on our server. Based on feedback from our players, the system has been adjusted in a recent server restart. You can now purchase a car jack and other parts required and dismantle approximately 70% of the vehicle, which will result in a fraction of the reward compared to dismantling the entire vehicle.

If you encounter any bugs or have additional suggestions, please feel free to post them in the dedicated sections on our forums.

• Like 1