DIrtyBurger

New to Eclipse and RP

Wussup everyone?! going to start with the fact im kinda new to the whole RP thing so if anyone has links to other useful commands that are not given in the help menu(f5) Plz post links and thanks ahead of time. Ive searched around the forums a bit before i got started to get a foundation on how not to break the immersion of the RP because i could see my goofy ass getting really into this sort of thing. With that said, i played my first hour n 1/2 with no issues at all roaming around the city but after i got my truckers license and tried to make some steady income, every time i got north of the city to deliver some fuel i start crashing every 10-15mins. I can cruise all around town no problem. I can play for hours no problem on normal gtav online. ive already tried reinstalling GTAN multiple times n that didnt work. Any suggestions /w ingame "Barthalamul_Butterfartz" (i kno im ridiculous) Other than that i cant wait to get into this whole RP shinanigans the crashes are just making it kinda hard. Thanks again! Happy RPing!

Unfortunately you will experience a lot of crashes on the server due to the current state of GTA:Network. I have found that by reducing my graphics settings to medium I no longer experience as many crashes especially when going outside of the city. Right now, patience is the only thing that will help. If you are tired of frequent crashes and just want to make money then go fishing in game.

Regarding GTA asking about cloud/local storage, that happens to me every time too. I just click continue and ignore each time, dunno why it doesn't fuck off. I don't think that this has anything to do with the crashes, though.

Other than that, welcome to the server!