Joux

Server/RP Improvements

After playing on the server for roughly a week I've noticed that you always seem to do the same thing over and over again, it's like a pattern you follow rob,work,rob,work. It is not really appealing to me and probably a lot of other people who play on here. I'm posting a couple of additions below that i think would improve the server a lot.

- Add more interiors to most of the buildings ( I feel like the properties you can own are very limited which makes the world not feel so alive, adding more of this would probably increase the role-play)

- Revamp jobs, add levels/skills so you can become better at your job overtime and earn a higher salary?

- Bank robberies ( You can purchase a drill somewhere and rob small banks spread out across the map but at a high risk?)

- Crafting system for guns and other items? it should be hard to obtain a firearm.

- More legal player-owned factions?

This was all the things that crossed my mind, let me know below if there's something you would like to add.

Edited by Joux

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.