Guest ErkHoeft

Unable to take quiz

Guest ErkHoeft

I just made an account and it connected me and said welcome back, but my character is floating in mid-air, unable to move, still has walk,run animation, and the quiz is not coming up. Does it just take a long time?

Hi. I have the same problem. welcome and connecting shows up but the character is in the air and there is no quiz.

Update :

I just check the discord server and found the problem:

all other new players. There has been a recent update with GTAV that has forced RageMP to release a rushed update of their own. This in turn has affected a lot of the UI's that are in the server, the quiz is one of them. The founders are working hard to correct the problem and thank you for your patience in this matter. New players will be able to attempt the quiz soon enough

Edited by Zombies hunter

As of 10:22 Central Time US. The quiz seems to be working. I'm not sure if the server had been reset or they updated it. But you should be able to log in and take the quiz. If the problem persists then you should delete the downloaded server files found at C:\RAGEMP\client_resources\54.36.126.164_22005 . This fixed it for me. Hope this helps.