NukSooKow

Bugged Character

Date and time (provide timezone): Months back to present date 15/10/18 (UK)

Character name: Sean Miskelly

Issue/bug you are reporting: I believe the initial bug was months ago and started as a house bug. I logged in and appeared to be in a random building, not owned by me. I left Eclipse for a while at that point and returned twice over the months, with the last time being today 15/10/18. Each of those times I logged in, I appeared to be in the actual game world, but could no longer interact with places of interest. To be specific, Mors Insurance. I pressed Y over and over in hopes of getting back to my car and nothing would happen. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: My other character is not affected by this bug and everything works as intended. This is why I feel this is related to the initial house bug back when there was an upgrade to the server and launcher. I used the /report command in game, but I guess each time the admins were not online or backlogged etc. I asked in Disco too, but no luck there either.

Vehicle license plate number*: Sentinel NAI9MX0E

Thanks for taking the time to read. Hopefully I can get back to this soon 😃