Axarn

A new day in Los Santos

My name is John F. Cutter, born and raised in Liberty City, somewhere near Sacramento Avenue and Lehmi street.
During the nights, i used to work in the Alderney area, as a security officer. There where different objects that needed protection and i would spend most nights securing the area.
I wish i could have given you a background story so you can get to know me a bit more, but unfortunatly, I dont remember much about my past. I tend to forget things. Even important things..

One night i was working at the Old Mansion in Westdyke, when some kind of accident took place. It might aswell have been an incident. When i woke up in the hospital, three months had passed.
After some extended testing, it turns out that i have got brain damage which effects my explicit memory. It basically means that i cant remember specific personal experiences. I do have the ability to learn skills, but i can't seem to recall who the teacher was, and what happened during class..
The reports also show that i've got receptive language issues. So it takes me some time to understand what people are talking about and i have difficulties to put things in context.
With bad things, come good things. After i woke up in the hospital, i could speak and write Dutch fluently. Somehow, I also know a lot about fishing, something i never did before my accident.

Last night, i arrived at Los Santos International Airport, with nothing more then a few bucks, and too much time on my hands.