cautiouscrowe

Vespucci Beach Tennis

I think that there's too few ways for civilian players to interact with each other in character outside of fishing or mining, I would like more activity style entertainment like tennis, paintball, bowling, golf, or other interactive ways to actually play together with friends outside of doing criminal activities or government jobs.

Saying that there is no way to interact outside fishing is straight up wrong. There are many bars, clubs, poker, etc of where people can interact. I think honestly apart from 1 or 2 people who would actually play tennis there is really no point of implementing and instead the server can focus on adding new things which affect far more people.

12 hours ago, Tommy Colombo said:

Saying that there is no way to interact outside fishing is straight up wrong. There are many bars, clubs, poker, etc of where people can interact. I think honestly apart from 1 or 2 people who would actually play tennis there is really no point of implementing and instead the server can focus on adding new things which affect far more people.

You're right, there's some things to do together, but your examples pretty much point towards the exact same thing, be in a bar. There's not a whole lot of interactivity for civilians outside of that and not everybody wants to spent thousands of dollars in 10 minutes playing poker with people who have more money than they know what to do with. Having cheap forms of entertainment that were also interactable could be a lot of fun and it would also allow there to be more businesses for players to purchase.

I don't think the fact that Poker etc exists makes this a bad suggestion. I agree that if Tennis and Golf were available, it would add a lot to the RP experience. I would love to be able to call up some friends to play some darts or go hit some holes at the Golf course. 

+1

• Upvote 1

On 6/15/2022 at 4:37 PM, feedmeee said:

I don't think the fact that Poker etc exists makes this a bad suggestion. I agree that if Tennis and Golf were available, it would add a lot to the RP experience. I would love to be able to call up some friends to play some darts or go hit some holes at the Golf course. 

+1

+1

I don't disagree with the previous comments but I kinda feel the same way with this. Would be epic if those stuffs can be activated, would really add up on the things you can do in the city more so if you just want to be a civilian and not be in any faction or gangs.