moment

Addition to Drug Labs

Hi all,

First and foremost I would like to thank the development team of ECRP where they are constantly pushing updates for us. 

Now onto topic with the recent changes of the north drug labs were tables were added for marijuana has been an improvement but I was thinking of adding more tables for the following drugs as well depends on the LAB: Cocaine, LSD, Ecstasy, Meth, etc...

This is a minor addition and can help sustain people who don't own a property or such to cook in their area. Yes I know there will be a major drug update, this is just a temporary adjustment!

NOTE: At the LSD drug lab there's already setup which are not usable maybe they can become set of use unless their set as props as part of the GTA world.

Edited by PhenomenalX
  • Like 4
  • YAY 1

+1 i would like to see faster cooking times than the current 200 secs (preferably 30-40 secs) + FREE materials because i dont think many people will risk bringing materials to labs if im being honest. 

Since the static labs were boosted i havent really seen an increase of people at labs and i feel if you want a big increase in people at labs (player interaction) it needs to be boosted a lot. Labs are high risk and its hard for normal people to go there without being robbed/killed within first 20 mins so reward should be very high and worth fighting for. 

Edited by DeanDolan7
  • chill 1

On 4/29/2022 at 1:23 PM, PhenomenalX said:

Now onto topic with the recent changes of the north drug labs were tables were added for marijuana has been an improvement but I was thinking of adding more tables for the following drugs as well depends on the LAB: Cocaine, LSD, Ecstasy, Meth, etc...

This is a minor addition and can help sustain people who don't own a property or such to cook in their area. Yes I know there will be a major drug update, this is just a temporary adjustment!

NOTE: At the LSD drug lab there's already setup which are not usable maybe they can become set of use unless their set as props as part of the GTA world.

+1 i support your idea but i would like to add something about drug labs .
We can make 2 Different materials for drugs to make the static labs active again:
Plants can be  used for both: Home Tables and Static labs.
Materials for home tables can buy from humane labs and can't be used for static labs.
Added Materials for static labs that can't be used for Home Tables.

- we can avoid abusing static lab materials for home tables.
-That can help people that have no house or property to cook and makes the static labs fun and active again.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sarahh said:

+1 i support your idea but i would like to add something about drug labs .
We can make 2 Different materials for drugs to make the static labs active again:
Plants can be  used for both: Home Tables and Static labs.
Materials for home tables can buy from humane labs and can't be used for static labs.
Added Materials for static labs that can't be used for Home Tables.

- we can avoid abusing static lab materials for home tables.
-That can help people that have no house or property to cook and makes the static labs fun and active again.

I WANT THIS !!! +1 

Labs would be SOOOO active if this was a thing!