GoudaNough

Gloves leaving Finger Prints

Date and time (provide timezone):  04/17/2022 (6:00pm until 9:30pm) Central time roughly

Character name: Evan Haze

Issue/bug you are reporting: I was clearly wearing gloves during this bank robbery but for some reason the cops claim to have my fingerprints at the bank.

Expected behavior:  If I am wearing gloves there is no reason for my finger prints to be on the cash.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
The evidence will be an attached video not sure how to replicate it. Chat is blurred out as footage is from Anise and she did not want staff chat included.

Edited by GoudaNough

Hey. Prints are permanently on items until rubbed away with microfiber cloth or touched by another player, but gloves should obviously prevent new prints from appearing on an item. 

Can the PD/SD Detective confirm that it was scriptly found on the cash and not anything else?

42 minutes ago, FatherOsborn said:

Hey. Prints are permanently on items until rubbed away with microfiber cloth or touched by another player, but gloves should obviously prevent new prints from appearing on an item. 

Can the PD/SD Detective confirm that it was scriptly found on the cash and not anything else?

The Sherriff who spoke with me should be able to confirm that. They only pulled me over and arrested me because of an investigation based on those fingerprints. I believe it was Lucas M. don't know his full last name. I also had not dropped anything else for them to get finger prints from especially as I wear gloves 24/7 while in the city..