Connor Robles

returning player

Hello guys hope everyone is doing well, my name is Shadow and I used to play this server I believe 2019 which is hard to believe. When I joined I wanted to have a roleplay experience but this was completely different and unfortunately it did not suit my expectations. I wanted there to be peds and more diverse around the map and what not. I am not trying to ridicule or discretic, just giving you my perspective, however I did had lots of fun playing it, learning about the jobs and passing time and what not so it was not totally that bad. I stopped playing gta for a while until recently I started playing gta online helped some players with heist and stuff. I had lots of blast jumping back into the game and recently had so much fun doing stuff on my own that I looked back and wanted to relive the experience of just chilling and messing around with so I thought about this roleplay server I used to play a while back. The fun part that I enjoyed was just doing my own thing riding a bike around the map and showing up to party events within the game and just screwing around with my character and passing time with jobs and stuff. I did recorded and uploaded a video on youtube even, tried different players and stuff. I had a enjoyable memories with this roleplay server. Looking back I do miss those experience and wished to participate more, I am looking for a place to chill and this is the perfect server to do it in and im looking foward to returning back. I am not looking to roleplay severely but just to chill now and participate in gangs or whatever because at the end of the day I dont care about my character, I just want to have fun and make it enjoyable for everyone and respect the people within the community. I am in the process of installing this and hope the account is still good to go so I can hop in right away. I wont take it that much serious as I did in the past and just enjoy the experience again. Forgive the ramble but looking foward to play this again, thanks.

• Like 1

welcome back and all but just so you know with fun comes a little bit of responsibility as long as you follow the rules of the server you can enjoy and have fun as much as you want at the end well all here for the same reason just to have fun. hope you enjoy the server and the RP