Ramo

Carried Items Disappear upon entering Vehicle or Interior

Date and time (provide timezone): 28/3/2022 - 1:00PM Eastern Standard Time

Character name: Jose Dyer

Issue/bug you are reporting: Crates/Bags/Briefcases or anything with a "Carry" WI attached to it.
Once you pick up the item to carry it, and then either step into a vehicle or enter a new interior that requires an instance change, the item being carried will disappear until a relog or a full game restart is done.

Expected behavior:  The item being carries should show at all times and be droppable with using the "P" key

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: 

• Carry a Crate/Bag/Briefcase (Unsure if having a firearm on you affects this or not but I always have a firearm)
  • Get into a vehicle or enter an interior instance whilst carrying it
  • The item you're carrying will disappear from your hands and wont show back up until you reconnect to the game.
  • Upvote 2

Hello there!

Just wanted to say to admins that are reviewing this and Ramo it becomes invisible when you do the animation to revoke the gun when entering the car but there is a way to get the item in your hand without relogging. When you press “P” which is the drop key of course in your keyboard it drops the item that you’re carrying which became invisible. I hope this will be fixed in the future 

Thanks!

Hello,

I would like to add this issue in this post, in this video you can see below when you press *Tab* to pull out a weapon your crate will get the same issue which said above by Ramo I don't know if you pull out weapons with the *Tab* wheel the issue will happen but when you press *Tab* it will happen again and you can't get the crate until reconnect and you can see I pressed *P* but I didn't get the crate again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.