Griffin

Tonight We Ride [SRL Team]

Lol i had some people saying videos are too long when doing a lot rp. Now on short videos i get sayings about low rp :D well cant be perfect to everyone.

Even doing good medical rp takes 30min for 1 patient to help him. So i started to do less rp. We could do more rp but it would take more time and in 1 hour rp some people can call cops and so on... that must be quick so... and too much crashes to do a good rp.

15mins what you can do in irl, takes 1hour roleplay. Waiting for answers and so on... trucker was new in server... we cant select people we want to roleplay with. Have to stay with ones we got. There can always be more rp. But who will watch video if i start uploading 2 hours lenght movies Lance?

Edited by Guest

Too much time Lance, maybe when have a day off. Even taking wallet from player takes so much time. to do /do /me wait for his answer... then mostly cops see you doing it. One person said to me, this is not Heavy roleplay server. More action less text. So i started to do it :D kinda like it. you do not need car to RP with us.

Edited by Guest

This is not even a light RP server, it should be renamed to Eclipse Gaming instead of Eclipse Roleplay so gj on RPing instead of hacking money at the pier.

Never been at pier, only when reviving patients :D what you mean hacking? I know a lot people goes there.

Edited by Guest