RandomArmyStudios

Merryweather Security (New Application UPDATE)

Should Merryweather be an actual Government faction?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Merryweather be an actual Government faction?

• Yes
    • No

Application

(In Character)

• First Name: Daniel
  • Last Name: Sprouse
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC): 19/08/1992 (IC
  • Do you have a driver's license?: Yes
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores? Los Santos, since birth.
  • What do you do to help the business make money? Anything that is necessary.
  • What car do you drive? Tampa
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that? Absolutely.
  • Character info (Bio) minimum of 150 Words: Daniel Sprouse born in 19th of August, 1992, Melbourne, Australia. Graduated from the University High School of Melbourne and afterwards moved to USA. Spend 3 years in California working several jobs for the job experience. One of them being a security guard for a mall. Afterwards moved to Los Santos to find new carrier paths. First job being a fisherman for a couple of months, where he learned basics of the city. Next job being a delivery driver where he made enough money for a vehicle and an apartment and also learned the depth of the city. Both of the jobs were to learn more about the city. Currently Daniel is comfortably settled in Los Santos with a great knowledge of city and great integration. And now he is seeking bigger opportunists and new experiences that the city has to offer.

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once): Always be loyal to your employers, no questions asked. When hired, the person hiring you is in control of you.
  • Define (IC - OOC) meaning: IC - In character where you act/represent yourself as the character. OOC - Out of character. Where your shared information is not to be used IC and can be outside of server related.

Application

(In Character)

• First Name: Ashley
  • Last Name: Eturneal
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC): IC: 6/6/1993
  • Do you have a driver's license?: Indeed
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores? I Have Been A Resident For A Couple Days (OOC: 2 Days)
  • What do you do to help the business make money? Protect And Serve The Clients Of MerryWeather
  • What car do you drive? None
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that? Indeed I Will Do What I Am Ordered To Do
  • Character info (Bio) minimum of 150 Words: Just Got Out Of The Army And Is Looking For A New Place, A New Start, A Clean Slate. Took A Plane To The City Of Los Santos And Has Till Now Been Training, Working And Doing Whatever To Rise In The Food Chain. Has Experience But Can't Seem To Get Money. Now Wanting To Return To A Militaristic Type Job. A So Called Diplomat And Will Take Orders Highly Well, Merciless And Brutal.

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules:
  • Do Not Take Orders Given In OOC Chat
  • Always Respect Your Higher In Command
  • Don't Answer Questions Not Worth Distracting You On Duty
  • If Your Under A Command Of A Client Respect Them And Take Orders

• Define (IC - OOC) meaning:
  • IC: In Character
  • OOC: Out Of Character

Application

(In Character)

• First Name: Jason
  • Last Name: Lance
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC): IC: 2nd May 1982 OOC: 25th may 1995
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores? Moved from Liberty when I was 22, lived in the suburbs of Los Santos with a cousin till i found my feet.
  • What do you do to help the business make money? Never ending support and commitment.
  • What car do you drive? Blacked out intruder.
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that? Undoubtedly
  • Character info (Bio) minimum of 150 Words: 35 Year old adult, living in a small run down apartment in the slums of Los Santos, works part time delivering freight, the other half repairing the unpredictable vehicle he owns. Jason only believes he'll be here temporarily as he states this is no place for a sane human. He's always separated himself from the rest of society due to difficulties when he was younger, he can be quite hot headed and sometimes even unpredictable, however very protective if that's the order given.

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once): Be ready and observant, do the job requested and have no difficulties.
  • Define (IC - OOC) meaning: Out of character: Anything related to me, cannot be used to Meta-game information to and from my virtual character to gain an advantage, In-Character: Anything related to my character Jason Lance, the actions and abilities are based on the laws and physics of the world generated.

Edited by Guest

What is the salary of this job?

First Name: Drake

• Last Name: Jones

• Date of Birth (IC or OOC): OOC 27/03/98 27/03/1992

• Do you have a driver's license?: Yes Car, Bike and truck

• How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores? I was an ex resident of Los santos as an undercover cop 4 years ago almost 5years ((When I played on samp)) I recently came back and been here for around a month. ((Basically continued to rp my old samp character))

• What do you do to help the business make money? Great driver, Great shot, Good at being discreet, Not afraid to kill. Spend 3months ((1 irl month)) undercover in a gang so I know how criminals work.

• What car do you drive? I don't own a car for more than a week but I mostly ride a warrener due to cash issue. Saving for a f620 which I will then sell for a jester when I get the cahs.

• Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that? I've fought multiple gangs in my life and was close to death so the less I can fight a gang the better but if needed I will assist or even lead a shootout

• Character info (Bio) minimum of 150 Words:

My name is Drake jones I was born and raised in Florida, Traveled and lived at multiple places around the U.S. I'm 6' 1 slightly build (Not a body builder body) Don't have a family just my mother. I'm 24 years old. My current job is a trucker however I graduated in Software from Princeton. This makes me a tech head however I didn't enjoy working on tech and quickly quit and ended up as a police officer. From there I got promoted up the ranks and decided to become an undercover. I was getting promoted left right and center from my work then I took worked in a gang for a month undercover. From there my brother died and I couldn't save him because of my job and ended up performing bad on the field and decided to leave my life from Los Santos I'm scared of loosing my mother as I already lost my brother right here in Los Santos. I enjoy weapons and tech. Pretty chill guy just looking to enjoy life and live it by eating all the bullets life shoots at you and ignoring them.

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once): Can't really explain basic rules of rp you really need to know them all. However meta gaming is a huge import rule and meta gaming is for example saying the name on top a characters head without the character telling you his name.

RDM : randomly killing people

Baiting: Baiting cops to chase you and other baiting stuff

PG : Doing stuff like /me slams you do the wall takes your wallet and steals all you money. So forcing actions without any drawback

And Parking on players is also non rp and against rules.

• Define (IC - OOC) meaning: In character means you speak from your characters perspective in my place it would be speaking form drake jones perspective

I have 900hours + on a samp server so I know rp petty well

• First Name: Ivan
  • Last Name: Tchecov
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC): IC:30/04/1897
  • Do you have a driver's license?:Yes
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores?:Since i was born.
  • What do you do to help the business make money?:I do everything that i'm asked to do.
  • What car do you drive?:Mainly Trucks and heavy vehicles.
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that?:Yes

• First Name:Ethan
  • Last Name:Mist
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC):27/11/1974
  • Do you have a driver's license?:Yes and truck
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores?Couple of years i moved here when my wife got a new job and we had to relocate sadly she died.
  • What do you do to help the business make money?I can help the business make money by doing what is asked i can protect people and i can do whatever is needed to help the company
  • What car do you drive?I drive a little banger it gets the job done but im hoping to upgrade
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that?Of course i am thats what i was born to do!
  • Character info (Bio) minimum of 150 Words:My name is Ethan mist and i was born in lost Santos hospital i was a very small child weighing a couple of pounds and the doctors thought i wasn't going to survive but i did.I had a tough upbringing my dad was never around therefore i had to protect myself and my mother someone i care dearly about from the gangs who lived close by.Naturally i learnt how to fight defend myself.I also learned how to handle small weapons like pistols and knives.With this experience i was respected on the streets,The gangs stopped harassing me and my mother so i could get on with my life.I then met the women of my dreams Amanda she was 5'6 and had blonde hair we moved to California so she could pursue her dream 6 months later we came back to Los Santos as she got a promotion to managing director of her company,Shortly after she was killed in a car accident i have been devastated ever since doing trucker jobs odd jobs to keep myself afloat.

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once):Deathmatching killing people for no reason,powergaming(forcing players to comply with your actions through /me),metagaming,commander chat and voice spamming,failrp
  • Define (IC - OOC) meaning:In character role play(doing nothing ooc)

Application

(In Character)

• First Name: Barry.
  • Last Name: Winkers.
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC): 1990.11.17
  • Do you have a driver's license?: Yes, I do.
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores? I've been a proud residence for 5 years.
  • What do you do to help the business make money? Basically, I would do my job. Keep everyone safe and help the community to become safer.
  • What car do you drive? I drive a customized Dominator.
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that? Yes I am.
  • Character info (Bio) minimum of 150 Words: Barry Winkers, born and raised in California but because of several reason moved to San Andreas. As a child, Barry was physically abused by his father and beaten by bully's a lot. Never the less Barry managed to get threw Highschool and go to the university. Even tough he did get his master Engineering, he didn't really feel like he was really committed to become an engineer. He learned how to handle himself and moved to San Andreas to start a new life. His hobby's are shooting at the shooting range and going for a drink with some of his friends.

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once): Deathmmatching, killing people for no reason. Metagaming, spamming voicechat etc. FailRP, doing something that you wouldn't ever do in real life.
  • Define (IC - OOC) meaning: In Character, role playing. Out Of Character, performing actions / saying things while not in character.

Application

(In Character)

• First Name: Carlos
  • Last Name: Romero
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC): [iC] - 1989-29-01 [OOC] 1998-29-01
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores?: For almost 5 years now.
  • What do you do to help the business make money?: Get contracts, and do my task, and make sure contracts go well, help the people when needed, and make sure that the money gets safely to the business.
  • What car do you drive?: I currently drive a 'Roosevelt', it is an imported car from Italy, I have had it since 2013 now.
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that?: Yes, I am.
  • Character info (Bio) minimum of 150 Words: Carlos Romero, is a hispanic/caucasian male, which was born in the State Of San Andreas, San Fierro, and has moved to Los Santos because of insufficient funds. He is trying to pursue a carreer in the military/mercenary category. He has had a big passion for the 'mercenary/military' , type of jobs since he was a young boy. But I think that everyone has had that.. But Carlos Romero, he stayed with the feeling, he has never let go off it. He has always trained himself to his full potential, even though he doesnt have a gun license as of yet, he has been in contact with many in the shooting range, and nows how to handle on by now. Carlos Romero is currently 28 years old, and is looking for a job within the city of Los Santos, and he thinks that he has found one right here.. Merryweather.. That's it.

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once): MG - Metagaming - Mixing IC with OOC and OOC with IC. PG - Powergaming - Doing stuff you wouldn't be able to do in real life, or to your characters potential. New Life Rule - Once you get killed, you will lose 30 minutes of your memory, and you can not revenge kill the person/people that killed you.

• Define (IC - OOC) meaning: IC - In character, this is only to be used for in-character moments, so like: "Hey Jeff, nice weather ey?".
  • OOC - Out of character, this is only to be used for out-of-character moments, as in: "xD LMAO, I know right that glitch!".

Application

(In Character)

• First Name: Riel
  • Last Name: Talmont
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC): 6/19/92
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores? 4 years.
  • What do you do to help the business make money? Do my job well, making sure clients call back for a second time, then a third.
  • What car do you drive? I drive a Nemesis.
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that? I'm down for my team, always.
  • Character info (Bio) minimum of 150 Words: Riel, a stubborn young man just turning 21, with ashy black hair, gray eyes & a frown to show; Riel grew up on the streets of Burton County, going to school & averaging in C's because he chose to read books instead of doing his math homework, which lead him into getting detentions that he would skip, just to get suspended for a day off from school. He was always picked on, despite his athletic & stocky size, & took beatings from bullies often. For a coping skill, he turned to cigarettes, making music, video games & building computers.. His father got him his first guitar at 8 years old, & got interested into producing electronic music at 14.
    Riel was an average kid, never aspiring to be anything more than a musician or a computer technician. He has had his fair share of heart-breaks, which has led him to be sour towards women. He made acquaintances wherever he was because his Dad told him he couldn't ever trust anybody besides family & to even be wary of your blood.
    His father, his only role model, was arrested when Riel was 16. He was working at Burger Shot since he got his workers permit at 15 & never spent any of it. He had enough over the year saved to prove to the judge he could be self-sufficient & continue his schooling & work full time. Getting emancipated, and having no good role-models, Riel managed to face the world head-on to become the young man he is today. Learning things the hard way, because there was no easy way after his father got incarcerated, & living day by day.
    Riel has a bitter attitude, & he always wears sunglasses, even if it's dark outside, so people can't look into his eyes to know what he's thinking. He tells people he has photophobia & has a high sensitivity to light, which is true, but he prefers to not say the real reason. Being a recluse & preferring solitude, he has grown to prefer a very dry & dark sense of humor. He only drives motorcycles & can't think of a more euphoric way to travel from A to B.

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once): Metagaming: is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of.
    FailRP: is the act of failing to stick to your in-game roleplaying.

• Define (IC - OOC) meaning: IC: In Character OOC: Out Of Character.

Application

(In Character)

• First Name:Van

• Last Name:Valentine

• Date of Birth (IC or OOC):06/16/1988

• Do you have a driver's license?:yes

• How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores? 28 years

• What do you do to help the business make money? Advertising, get people interested, to see what the true capabilities of Merryweather are. Development of contracts, offering services to local businesses. "The cops can not always be here, we can."

• What car do you drive? I drive a motorbike and a Warren

• Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that?Yes

Van Valentine was born in Los Angeles , California. His parents, Victor Valentine and Victoria Summers, met in the Metro Police academy back in 1988, where they grew fond of each other due to their love of hunting and weaponry. While in the Academy, Victoria became pregnant and could not finish her training nor pass her fitness exam. She dropped out. Victor finished the academy and six months after, little Van was born. Victoria and Victor, eventually wed.

Growing up, Van was a good kid with a well structured life. He got A's and B's in school with a 3.6 GPA. In high school, Van Joined ROTC which piqued his interest in to the military and after high school he joined the United States Army.

Valentine began his Army career on June 10, 2005 and moved up to a Second Lieutenant of Infantry With in his first year. In 2007, he transferred from the Infantry to the Special Arms Division where he specialized in tactical weaponry. He served until his retirement in 2015. As a Lieutenant, Valentine served at every level of the Army. He twice commanded Personnel battalions in Iraq and commanded countless special operation task forces in combat zones with out a single casualty . Valentine Holds numerous medals, Including: Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal and Global War on Terrorism Service Medal. After His retirement from active duty in 2015, Van, went back to school wanting to follow in his parents foot steps. In just over two years he Graduated from UCLA with his Bachelors in Criminal justice.He recently found he didn't qualify for lspd due to background issues.

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once): Death matching, killing a player without a proper roleplay reason. Revenge killing or NLR, killing a player who had killed you previously or revisiting an area you had died within 15 minutes of respwaning. No offensive or sexual role-play without out-of-character consent.

• Define (IC - OOC) meaning: In character and out of character in character meaning anything that happens to your character or within the game server that is roleplay. Out of character meaning anything that happens in real life that is not roleplay and cannot be applied your character

Edited by Guest

• First Name: Jesse
  • Last Name: Fister
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC): 31/08/1993
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores? 2 Weeks
  • What do you do to help the business make money? Ensure a proper standard of duty with no hesitations.
  • What car do you drive? Warrener
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that? Yes
  • Character info (Bio) minimum of 150 Words: Jesse Fister lived a rather calm life, he lived in a small neighborhood where everybody seemed to know everybody. When he had hit the age and was ready to start school, his parents Debra, and Michael Fister had sent Jesse to a military school, a K-12. His early years in school were, ordinary to say the least, passed all of his classes and progressed through his early years. Around Jesse's middle years, he started getting into some trouble, a group of kids at his school had formed their little clique and sought only to create issues, and rebel against the schools rules. This group of troublemakers for some reason found enjoyment in bullying an innocent hardworking student called Ben. Jesse put up with it, for a short time, a few days later two of the kids from the group approached Ben without the rest of their friends as they had felt confident Ben wouldn't do anything, so they had smacked his books out of his hands and pushed him against the wall. Without hesitation Jesse had lunged back at the kid who pushed him, striking him swiftly breaking his nose. While his other friend was trying to understand what had happened, Jesse had moved onto him, striking him several times as he had fallen to the ground. The campus supervisors not seeing how it started, quickly rushed over to Jesse and detained him, escorting him to the office. After his punishment was dolled out, he had served his time in detention and carried on, however this situation gave Jesse, a sort of..? Confidence in himself, it was the start of his rebellious stage. Progressing through his middle years and into his early high school years, Jesse had continuously gotten into fights, however he was never caught by the school again, as it was on their own time he would fight. He had turned into a rebel to say the least, and this continued throughout his later years, his grades had still managed to get him through but only seemed to get lower as the years went by, not due to a lack of intelligence, but a lack of drive to show maximum effort. Upon graduation, Jesse was relieved to finally be out of what seemed to be a 12 year prison sentence determined to start his new life in a new environment.

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once): (KoS) You cannot attack or kill another player, without engaging in any form of roleplay first, even if you have an in-character reason to kill him because of what he has done previously. Give that player enough time to comply with your demands or threats. This rule is applied if more than 30 minutes have passed since your last encounter and if NLR has not been triggered. If 30 minutes have passed, you need a new in-character reason to take hostile action against that player. (NLR) The new life rule is applied once you die and respawn at the hospital, the reason of death is irrelevant. (RK) Revenge Killing
    Revenge Killing (RK) is the act of killing someone because they have killed you before. This rule is triggered if you kill your murderer while the NLR timer has not yet expired or without having a valid in-character reason. Failing to abide by this rule is an equivalent of breaking the DM rule under aggravating circumstances.
    1. You lose any in-character reason to take hostile action against your assailants.
    2. You cannot come back to the area of your death for the next 15 minutes after you respawn. An exception may be applied if the party responsible for your death has cleared the area before the NLR timer has expired
    3. After the NLR rule is triggered, you cannot provoke or take any hostile actions against the party responsible for your death for 30 minutes!
    4. Criminal charges set before your death are not affected by the NLR rule!
    5. (NON-RP) Avoiding Roleplay
      Players are not allowed to avoid roleplay using unrealistic methods, if they try to avoid it using realistic methods, then it may be considered as a valid in-character reason to take hostile action against them...
      • Disconnecting from the server to avoid being caught or jailed by the police, robbed or killed by criminals, etc... can have you banned or jailed by an administrator.
      • Pretending to be AFK or avoiding roleplay may be considered as a valid in-character reason to take hostile action against you.

[*]Define (IC - OOC) meaning: In character = your ingame character, only knowledge found ingame should be used etc out of character= for example by using /b you can discuss out of character in situations which need be.

First Name: Eggsy

Last Name: Miles

Date of Birth (IC or OOC): IC(12/25/1994) OOC(2/07/1996)

Do you have a driver's license?: Yes

How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores?: 2 months

What do you do to help the business make money?: im a good driver and i dont crack under pressure

What car do you drive?: anything you need me to

Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that?: Yes

Application

(In Character)

• First Name: Ctac
  • Last Name: Gawrelyk
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC): 03.08.1992
  • Do you have a driver's license?: yes, also motorbike and truck
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores?: for about 2 days, but I got a lot of experience from good old days
  • What do you do to help the business make money?: everything I am told to do
  • What car do you drive?: I dont have a car right now, but I will drive everything you tell me to
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that?: of course

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once): NLR: you are no allowed to revenge you death of your killer, bacause you lost memory in the last things what happened, as well as you are not allowed to step up on the same place for 15 minutes, unless its your HQ or home.

• Define (IC - OOC) meaning: IC: In Character

Edited by Guest

Application

(In Character)

• First Name: Sqint
  • Last Name: Eastwood
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC): October 1, 1984
  • Do you have a driver's license?: Yes, along with a motorcycle license.
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores? I just moved into Los Santos a week ago, still looking for a place for permanent residence.
  • What do you do to help the business make money? I am an excellent driver with my current job as a courier, so I am pretty confident in my ability to transport goods and where I am from, we know a thing or two about not asking questions on a job.
  • What car do you drive? I currently drive a faggio, while saving up for a nicer car.
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that? I got a bat and am saving up for a nice handgun, I am perfectly fine with putting myself in danger to get the job done.
    I left my family, the Eastwoods a.k.a. Azumaki, from Hawaii for greener pastures. After being raised in a strict yakuza clan requiring me to be proficient in mixed martial arts and the operations of firearms, I lost to my brother for the seat of the clan head. Now I moved to Los Santos to fine a renewed purpose, but a new life isn’t so easy. Without anything except my severance check, I wandered the streets of Los Santos, witnessing crime and strife. I thought I could live a life away from my previous life, but after seeing what Los Santos truly is, I have learned to accept my past. With the Merryweather advertisement, I saw an opportunity, a form of redemption, into becoming something more than some peace loving man working at a dead end courier job. So now I am applying for this job, for the greener pastures I am looking for.

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once): With this job, I am not allowed to kill another player with a proper role playing reason. If I am killed, I cannot get revenge for I have lost my memory of the last few moments and should avoid the area I was around for 45 minutes, unless it was an HQ or my home.
  • Define (IC - OOC) meaning: IC = In character; OOC = Out of character

Question, why is this in Illegal Factions but its MerryWeather? Shouldn't it be in Organizations or something?

This is an illegal faction, due to not being reached as Govermental, altho, we are aiming to get noticed and supported to reach that goal of becomming an Govermental faction eventually.

Application

(In Character)

• First Name: vergil
  • Last Name: mota
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC): 024.07.1999
  • Do you have a driver's license?: yes, all of the license
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores?: about 1 week , but i have a huge experience from my skills in other cities
  • What do you do to help the business make money?: i am ready for anything
  • What car do you drive?: i didn't bought a car yet but am collecting to buy a great car and i am ready to drive anything you want
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that?: sure

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once): killing : you can't kill anyone for no reason in roleplay and when you want to do it you will need to give the player chance to response for your action

• Define (IC - OOC) meaning: IC: In Character

Edited by Guest

• First Name:Luke
  • Last Name:Doughty
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC):08/11/1990 (DD/MM/YYY)
  • Do you have a driver's license?:Yes
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores?Only a few days
  • What do you do to help the business make money?I will provide top class security to anybody that needs it and protect them with my life. This will allow people to tell their friends about the company and get more customers.
  • What car do you drive?I don't currently own a vehicle, but i'm slowly working towards one and this job will contribute towards that.
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that?I'm ok with fighting if it comes to it.
  • Character info (Bio) minimum of 150 Words:I am a 26 year old man that will do anything to help the city I live in and the people that live in it. I don't mind violence. I was born in England but I moved to the US when i was younger, but recently moved to Los Santos as I wanted to live in the city and not the countryside. My parents loved me a lot but they didn't spoil me, they made me work for what I wanted and that gave me the mindset of if I want it, if I work hard i get it.

Application

(In Character)

• First Name: Tyrone
  • Last Name: Buggims
  • Date of Birth (IC or OOC): 2000 / 3 / 17
  • How long have you been a resident of Los Santos or Sandy Shores? 2 Months (( In real life ))
  • What do you do to help the business make money? Offer security to any of our paying clients or what ever you tell me to.
  • What car do you drive? Currently a primo custom but I'm trying to sell it to buy a chopper.
  • Are you fine with fighting other gangs if it comes to that? Yes.
  • Character info (Bio) minimum of 150 Words: My name is Tyrone Buggims. I'm 32 years old (( In real life 17 )). I was born in Sweden. I lived with my Mom my two brothers and my sister. My moms name was Åsa my brothers names were William and Frederik and my sisters name was Lisa. After i finished school i studied vehicles at a university in Stockholm. I worked as a mechanic until i was 19 but i wanted to do something else. I moved to Los Santos to try and become an actor or a singer or anything that was going to earn me some money. I worked as a trucker for nearly 5 months but i got fired because i ran over a pedestrian. After that i had to work 2 jobs to be able to pay rent. I was a fisherman and a miner. I'm not earning enough money now to pay rent and I'm looking for a new job. Not sure if this is 150 words I'm too lazy to count but if it is not. Potato peelers on pepsi bottles joysticks lantern on a poster with a candle hanging upside down lit up like my lit party.

OOC Application Details

• Explain some of the basic rules (Some of the important once): VDM NLR DM FailRP FearRP Powergaming
  • Define (IC - OOC) meaning: IC Means in charecter. For example if I'm selling a car on the server or trying to mug someone It's in charecter. OOC Means out of charecter so if I'm talking about real life or the rules then It's out of charecter.