Mxccy

Run animation bug

Date and time (provide timezone): 23:33PM 27/01/2022

Character name: Samson Woods

Issue/bug you are reporting: A bug with the Tough Male 7 run - causing the character to slow down and walk with a glitched limp instead of sprinting.

Expected behavior:  A normal animation cycle of the run style instead of the glitch which slows you down and can harm RP I.E running away from someone then being caught due to the animation slowing you down.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:  since buying this animation a week ago I have regretted it due to it not working as intended - I have encountered it pretty much 80% of the time I try to sprint. it is not due to stamina, it can be replicated pretty easily by just putting the animation on and trying to sprint. I have tested this on several occasions, with and without bag etc to check if this was causing an issue. I have put this animation on other characters just to check it applies the bug to others which it does,

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Edited by Steven Timpson