Arrta

Radios are not dropping on death, contradicting the dev notes from 9/19

Date and time (provide timezone): 2020/09/24 - 4:53:18 AM - 1600923198

Character name: Julia Knox

Issue/bug you are reporting: Radios are not dropping on death, contradicting the dev notes from 9/19
Posted by NBDY on discord 2020/09/19 - "[Death] After death, armor, radio, gloves items will be moved to dead body inventory"

Expected behavior:  Radio will be found on the body after death.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: This bug was discovered during a report. The reporting party claimed that the community is already aware of this bug, but I was not. "Lastly, my radio did not drop upon death as it is a current glitch found by the community that has not been fixed yet."
As a result of not knowing that he had a radio, I was not on guard when I left my apartment 25 mins later after I killed him in my apartment hallway. I stepped out of my apartment into an ambush that I had not expected because he had no radio in my eyes to call for backup. As a result I lost items in a house raid.

Vehicle license plate number*: NA

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.