Nuggie

Selling 3G in canals

Hi Send me your Best offers on My 3g In Vespucci canals. selling as is with everything inside. has 3 200vol mini safes 4 vending machine's Plus Stuff inside of the Safes. also regulars safes. 
https://imgur.com/a/AOvXz0V
For all the House photos incase your curious. 15 Invention Ct Door Price is  1.4M Just LMK Cash Offer's. and Real Offers. 

Edited by Nuggie

5 hours ago, SebKnight said:

you dont actually own the entire house if you buy it yeah? there's one more property 

You have me confused? I own the house I listed? What do you mean I listed the house I have for sale. There is just no door price yet? 

3 hours ago, Nuggie said:

You have me confused? I own the house I listed? What do you mean I listed the house I have for sale. There is just no door price yet? 

i mean the house AKA the building, it has 2 houses, so if I bought this house, i'd be sharing the building itself with 1 more guy