dzeikob

Define light roleplay

There is a difference between players who want to stay on the server and players who just troll.

No rule would reduce the trolling players, since it is their intention to harm the experience of others.

Stricter punishment is planned for those cases.

Edited by Guest

There is a difference between players who want to stay on the server and players who just troll.

No rule would reduce the trolling players, since it is their intention to harm the experience of others.

Stricter punishment is planned for those cases.

everywhere you go, you'll find them. doesn't matter if it is a Light or High RP server.

so just report what you feel its wrong and eventually someone witll deal with it.

If you want to define light roleplay, you first need to define roleplay itself. This is my opinion. Roleplay isnt just /me or /do. That is the problem I had with heavy RP servers. Everyone just had binds anyway and it didn't really do much. This goes for rules such as AP. The whole /me pulls out a gun and cocks it, /do The gun is ready to fire is unnecessary as you have animations that do that for you. Yes it may be quite quick what is happening and having the /me gives players time to react but it is roleplay either way you do it.

/license doesn't need an extra /me or /do like /me hands over the license to ____ /do do you accept? (Y/N). What sort of experience does that add? This isn't about who can type the fanciest or the fastest. The /me that is already added when doing /license is already enough.

I've said this before, roleplay to me doesn't have to be typing many /mes or /dos. A simple /me or /do here and there is enough to flesh out your character and give them enough description, if done right. The way your character acts, walks, dresses is more than enough to initiate any roleplay scenario.

Yes there are trolls, there will always be trolls. Banning people is quite harsh and probably does nothing. The way I always liked punishing people was fines. Not just set amounts, but % fines are the ones that hurt. This cant be done for trolls that make new accounts, so yes, bans work for them. That is something the administration team needs to agree on.

• Upvote 1