ITZ_THE_F0NZ

[COMPLETED] MAXED CORSITA

9 minutes ago, Aron Simon said:

Well it's 750K from dealers stock, so to max it.. let's revise my offer to 850K actually.

You might as well sell it to this guy, price is way too high, If I wanted to buy it at 850k then I would just buy it stock and max it, seems pointless to pay the actual price of it 2nd hand.

I will continue to look

Edited by ITZ_THE_F0NZ

18 minutes ago, ITZ_THE_F0NZ said:

You might as well sell it to this guy, price is way too high, If I wanted to buy it at 850k then I would just buy it stock and max it, seems pointless to pay the actual price of it 2nd hand.

I will continue to look

Things that are available in dealers usually hold their value, so hard to find a "cheaper" option. Only things exempt from this rule (generally) are things that are no longer available in the city - such as a Drag and stuff.

13 minutes ago, Aron Simon said:

Things that are available in dealers usually hold their value, so hard to find a "cheaper" option. Only things exempt from this rule (generally) are things that are no longer available in the city - such as a Drag and stuff.

Oh I know all of this, but stuff that ain’t in the city no more ain’t gonna be cheaper lol, and specifically what you are asking for is too high, I know someone who just paid 730k fully maxed for his one, but it’s your money, spend it how you want

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.