Rhendak

[SELLING] 1G furnished apartment at 4 Rub St

[SELLING] 1G - Furnished Appartment - 4 Rub St

Price: $275.000

Door is opened for viewing. 

For inquiries and offers, please contact me at: 314-5404.

Description:

This fully furnished one-bedroom apartment with one garage is a perfect place for you to call home. The moment you walk in, you'll notice the refurbishing this apparment has gone through. You'll be greeted by a modern and stylish atmosphere with new flooring and walls that give the apartment a fresh and contemporary look. 

Rooms:

The bedroom is spacious and cozy, and the closet provides ample storage for all your clothes and accessories.

The bathroom consists of a shower, toilet and sink with mirror for your morning rituals. 

Situated in a quiet area near the beach, you can enjoy the calming sound of waves and feel the sea breeze. It's a great place to relax and unwind after a long day at work or on the weekends.

This apartment is perfect for starters who are new in the city or coming back to the city. 

Exterior:

rF9HyF3.jpg

Interior:

33yTmNK.jpg

M5OVjA8.jpg

OWQl5Hp.jpg

EFQSQaA.jpg

7TwjIvl.png

Edited by Rhendak

22 hours ago, Fankyou said:

275k is way to high. whats the lowest you willing to do

You're never going to buy anything anyways. You've commented on every property thread without making an actual serious bid. I told you to text me and you didn't. 

14 minutes ago, Rhendak said:

You're never going to buy anything anyways. You've commented on every property thread without making an actual serious bid. I told you to text me and you didn't. 

I could by anything bro but im not willing to pay more than its price

41 minutes ago, Fankyou said:

I could by anything bro but im not willing to pay more than its price

You're what they call a "Tire kicker" in sales. I'll help you get started though with this simple explanation video for you.. Just asking everyone continously "what's the lowest you're willing to go" is not negotiating. 

Edited by Rhendak

4 minutes ago, Rhendak said:

You're what they call a "Tire kicker" in sales. I'll help you get started though with this simple explanation video for you.. Just asking everyone continously "what's the lowest you're willing to go" is not negotiating. 

cute of you 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.