KonaKealoha

Increase Exterior Item Slots from 30 to 40 (possibly higher)

On 11/13/2022 at 12:52 AM, Bala said:

We obviously want to encourage people to be creative where it makes sense for them to do so like you have with your fire pit but at the same time, I think we also have to be considerate of what people are building. I put those pink trees into the furniture store and I hate that those trees don't load in straight away. But my concern would be that once you start adding more, would it impact performance?

Mod wise, we have a few scraps of ideas to bring to the server in terms of properties and furniture like empty shell interiors and such. This is perhaps something that could be looked into. Personally, I'm a fan also of being able to upgrade with in-game money as well. Like, in the house menu, being able to buy "planning permission" which would give you say 15-20 extra exterior slots OR you could go to the credits route. It then makes your property a little more appealing to a seller because you can customise more.

Hey i own an island and i was thinking of such an idea. Can you make a suggestion on it?

i was thinking for islands example to have those white modern boxes like these below here. 
just some white walls and floors bind together with doorframes and windows into it.

i dont see how that would take manny effort 🙂

or maybe a system like containers where you can place them on top of eachother just to save out some of the furniture. 

also cant we ask ppl in the server to help out cutting out furnitures from gta5 to make them actual furniture ? There must be more developers i ecrp besides only the 2 devs right ?

D9305F93-B525-4EA1-B004-FF8F33094213.jpeg

78A66F97-6620-4940-B426-C2AD88B54E26.jpeg

21C7DE8F-A126-4157-850B-EB18BC4C8FB5.jpeg

On 12/18/2022 at 9:25 PM, Ritchie Stones said:

Hey i own an island and i was thinking of such an idea. Can you make a suggestion on it?

i was thinking for islands example to have those white modern boxes like these below here. 
just some white walls and floors bind together with doorframes and windows into it.

i dont see how that would take manny effort 🙂

or maybe a system like containers where you can place them on top of eachother just to save out some of the furniture. 

also cant we ask ppl in the server to help out cutting out furnitures from gta5 to make them actual furniture ? There must be more developers i ecrp besides only the 2 devs right ?

D9305F93-B525-4EA1-B004-FF8F33094213.jpeg

78A66F97-6620-4940-B426-C2AD88B54E26.jpeg

21C7DE8F-A126-4157-850B-EB18BC4C8FB5.jpeg

That are islands? May I ask

11 hours ago, Braydavis29 said:

That are islands? May I ask

Yeap, kind of scattered along the northern parts of the map, you had to build a house from scratch on them, and that was long before the price drops in the furniture store so I'm assuming it was an expensive little project. But I'm assuming if you could afford an island you can afford the construction. 

12 minutes ago, KonaKealoha said:

Yeap, kind of scattered along the northern parts of the map, you had to build a house from scratch on them, and that was long before the price drops in the furniture store so I'm assuming it was an expensive little project. But I'm assuming if you could afford an island you can afford the construction. 

Got it got it, I was always confused what they meant by islands

3 minutes ago, KonaKealoha said:

None of them are massive, certainly nothing like Cayo Perico, but they're definitely big enough for a nice mansion. 

I agree with this thread, as someone who owns a 1g in the middle of nowhere with tons of land, just putting up a fence for my cars is already using all of my build slots. By the time i try to make my house look decent, not a ton of shit thrown everywhere i hit the limit in seconds

• Upvote 1