kirbyaw

Crashing while trucking (courier too)

Is there any way it can be temporarily fixed so when players inevitably crash while trucking or while they're on the courier job, you can log back in and continue your route where you left off?

I know a lot of people have this issue and even though it's still annoying to crash, it wouldn't be so bad if you can still technically continue and get your money. I'm not sure if this is even possible to fix, but if it is I think it will make the game temporarily better.

• Upvote 1

Great idea. im new to the whole RP thing in general but im trying to stay immersed but its hard cause everytime i get north of the city driving my truck i d/c about every 10-20mins which is annoying. ive tried reinstalling GTAN several times and that hasnt helped. I have zero issues when playing official gtav online

Great idea. im new to the whole RP thing in general but im trying to stay immersed but its hard cause everytime i get north of the city driving my truck i d/c about every 10-20mins which is annoying. ive tried reinstalling GTAN several times and that hasnt helped. I have zero issues when playing official gtav online

It's a well known bug within GTA:N, I was just thinking about it being a temporary solution. I don't mind crashing as much if we can at least get paid for it!