SmushyTaco

Multiple ID's NCZ Breach

Player(s) being reported: Unknown
Date of interaction reported: 29/NOVEMBER/2021.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1638240878. 

Your character name: Elijah Taylor.
Other player(s) involved:
Underground: Charlie Bankshot (ID 32) and Anakin Bringer (ID 7)
Woo: ID 67, ID 140, and ID 29

Specific rule(s) broken:
NCZ: Inside or very near to a No Crime Zone, indicated by the HUD or /NCZ command, players may not commit any crime or disobey law enforcement orders but are allowed to flee, lie, or scam IC.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum):
Somebody from Woo decided to start firing shots with no silencer right next to SD, Impound, and MD. Logs should be able to confirm who shot. As seen from the screenshot it was most likely the man in the top left corner.

Evidence of rule breach:
My POV:

Charlie Bankshot's POV:

Screenshot From Second 7 of Charlie Bankshot's POV:
image.png.fd737ad1be3d6fc02e70eecfe4c2336a.png

Edited by SmushyTaco
  • Like 2
  • YAY 1
  • Confused 12
  • hand 1
  • polarcop 1
  • dead 4

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

Dax_Daigo (67) - Please share your side of the story with footage you might have.

[Notified In-Game] Clay_Suzuki (35) - Please share your side of the story with footage you might have.

[Notified In-Game] Leo_Montasser (140) - Please share your side of the story with footage you might have.

[Notified In-Game] Kane_Daigo (29) - Please share your side of the story with footage you might have.

[Notified In-Game] Charlie_Bankshot (25) - Why did you ram the kamacho with your vehicle?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator GiorgosK.

Edit: I'm sorry. I am shaking and not mentally well over this situation right now due to outside factors. This game is one of my favourite passtimes and this particular group has given me problems in that past. Please allow me to clarify and thank you for being patient with me. I do not have more footage because my computer has a reset function that deletes all recordings after a certain amount of time to save space.  I thankfully already had this clip saved last night with the intent to make my own report this morning.

Yes, I rammed them with my vehicle because I had DM rights for this reason. (taken about 20 seconds before)
I heard they were behind the bank and as I heard they had caused issues with my friends, I wanted to stop them from leaving until my allies got there. I didn't intend to ram into them as hard as I did, but I misjudged- used to my Issi and not the much more powerful Rebla-and did not hit the brakes in time. I only intended to block them off as they backed out.  I had no intention of attempting to harm them with the collision. I rushed and acted out of anger because they VDMed me first. And looking back I can see it was NRP to even attempt to block in the Kamacho with the Rebla because it's an expensive vehicle, but in that moment I didn't think of that.

Edited by JellyFaun
  • Confused 3
  • yooo 1
  • hand 1
  • dead 4

2 hours ago, phatndumb said:

Hello Dax Daigo (ID 67) here, thank you to the admins taking time to review this report. I’d like to start this out by stating this isn’t the entire POV of what happened and sadly because of the lack of asking for POV to be saved this group would rather report silently so we cannot try to defend ourselves and our actions icly, so they then cut their POV to avoid Charlie getting into trouble but luckily a member of my faction was streaming on Twitch and was able to pull a clip from the stream where it actually shows the whole situation and the reasoning on why we got out of the car. That being said I’ll do my best to summarize the whole thing. We had just got into a shootout with this group of individuals not long before this and one of their people not being killed was not NLR’d so already we were sitting there close to impound as I just gave a member of my faction all of their stuff back from them throwing it in the trunk of the Kamacho while he ran another one of us to Paleto MD to get him healed while we also were avoiding cops with heavy weaponry on the Kamacho my member was at impound waiting on a mechanic for his car to get fixed. I then asked him to come down the road away from the NCZ so I could hand off the bag with the heavy weapon in it and directly after I do that and get back in the Kamacho is when Charlie Bankshot then rams my Kamacho going 200 kmph in a rebla which first of all is non RP in itself then proceeded to try and block my macho in with a Rebla which is also non RP while sitting in the car but why was she blocking me in? So her members could surround us and try to harm us because we had just finished fighting and killing a few of their members you can also hear in the pov the reporting party added they planned to “stall” our vehicle to endanger us near the NCZ they are reporting us for. Here is the POV of everything that was pulled from the stream, if you have anymore questions for me I'll be glad to help and once again thanks for your time!

https://streamable.com/iu7bg5

Edit: sorry for the text in black I posted this on my phone and am unable to change the text color for some reason. 

I'd like to clear some things up, most of the people on the radio talking about starting something (including me) weren't at the location at the time and didn't know how close things were to the NCZs, that's why when I pulled up and I heard shots I ran and told everyone else to do the same. You can see in my POV I first look in the direction away from the impound because I assumed it wouldn't be so close.

Regarding telling you guys to Save POV that was on me and I apologize. I was too caught up in RP and I didn't know if I had the time to review my footage to get your IDs and by the time I did I forgot to review it.

Edited by SmushyTaco
  • chill 1

Kane Daigo here first and foremost thank you to the admins that have taken the time out of their day to look at this report. 

Most of the things have been covered in here. But I will relay them. We had a previous encounter with Underground and Lost who just so happened to magically appear very deep to assist their allies. It was a very heated fight with it being Woo vs Underground AND Lost MC.

After the first fight we regrouped and went to bay view to see if we could have a mechanic come fix a members car. Which is where we encountered Charlie who is an underground member. With no interaction or being involved in the previous fight she hopped on to the back of the Kamacho and sat down. Dax let her know she has to get off the vehicle or he will drive off. After her not doing so he started to reverse slowly at which time Charlie stood up and kicked the back of the vehicle which was a clear act of aggression. So in pulling off he hit Charlie. After which we went about our day. 

Dax was calling to a member to come and get his things out of the trunk in when they spotted one of the  underground members who were at the original fight. I of course did not remember him which is why I stayed to myself. As they pulled up to him words were exchanged. We pulled off a little bit to weigh our options when Charlie flew at 200kph dead into the Kamacho. I’m sorry but I don’t believe that was a mistake. You could hear from her after us asking why she rammed us like that it was intentional for running her over after she kicked our Kamacho. Not to mention later in the video you see her Ram the Kamacho a second time after woo members hopped out and started to fight with the underground member who was at the last fight. Charlie also attempted to run 2 woo members over with the purpose of hitting them while the shooting was going on. They wanted confrontation and started this confrontation. I don’t see how they can claim NCZ breach when it was them who started this problem near the NCZ. 

Furthermore I want to say that it is extremely unfair to not ask someone to save POV when knowing you’re going to report them. It makes the argument one sided seeing as the reported party would not have the evidence to protect themselves. Especially when the reporting party is only adding in the parts where they do no wrong. The footage from our side is from my stream. And luckily I was streaming or we would only have our word and what they show you.

My gang keep everything IC. Even after countless reports against us we keep it all in game. We are all gangs here at the end of the day. It is very different then being a legal citizen. We play this game to have fun. We haven’t been toxic with them and don’t plan to be. 

More footage to come. Thank you again. 

• Like 2

"With no interaction or being involved in the previous fight she hopped on to the back of the Kamacho and sat down. Dax let her know she has to get off the vehicle or he will drive off. After her not doing so he started to reverse slowly at which time Charlie stood up and kicked the back of the vehicle which was a clear act of aggression. So in pulling off he hit Charlie. After which we went about our day. "

-I was told you had been messing with my cohorts and was trying to delay you from leaving.

-In my footage you can clearly see the Kamacho back up, in which I kick it and jump out. At the urges of "Hit her" I am then VDMed in the forward direction of travel. What you said made it sound like you did not intend to flatten me as you pulled off. Your friend intentionally drove forward even though he could have just kept reversing. 

Edited by JellyFaun
  • hand 1
  • dead 1

I'm Leo Montasser ID 140, I do have pov of this scenario but it shows the interactions already provided by Dax and Kane. Regarding our actions, we had a fight maybe 10 minutes prior to this situation, I had never died and was in the middle of that fight and saw most of the pink guys that left.  Then we saw them again at bayview after we safely left the fight.  The bayview POV is provided above so I don't have to explain that. We then leave bayview and drive around paleto/lumber yard and shortly after, meet our friends at impound. Once we linked  up at impound we left the area and gave our friend his smg that he put in our trunk. After that we stayed in the area as he waited at impound. That's when the pink guys roll in from both streets. We talk to the first guy on the bike and then she rams us in the rebla. It then escalates as we shoot because they showed hostility by full speed ramming us and shit talking us right after. She then tried to block our car with her rebla while more of their members showed up strapped. I feel like we did nothing that wasn't justified by prior actions and hostility.  The NCZ rulebreak should not be considered our fault because as we were just chilling and waiting for our homie to get his car, they pulled up to us in that area and we weren't going to run from them as ICly we have prior hostile build up and RP. After only talking to the first guy on the bike, the pink rebla comes flying full speed into us and then when we ask her why she did it, she clearly says because we hit her at bayview In my experience it's quite hard to accidentally hit someone full speed, state your reason for doing it, and then calling it an accident. In previous reports this pink group has stated that we (Tho WOO) have been toxic and harassing them, I think that this is interesting because we all strictly keep all of our shit talk and actions IC and have never once taken it OOC (like Dax said). We have been harassing them in game, of course we have they are a gang who we have been fighting and in conflict with, why would we not harass them  when it makes sense, we are literally gangs. It also seems every encounter we have with this group ends in the forums which is a shame and I do honestly wish I was reached out to via /PM so we could talk about the situation instead of being blind sided with a report I was not told to save POV for. I thank the admins for taking the time out of their day and if there are any questions I have no problem responding.

Edited by Jetile
Elaborated and added a few points
  • Like 3

I was never informed Charlie Bankshot rammed your Kamacho twice with her Rebla when I talked to her, the POV she sent me is what I uploaded for the report. I feel the need to say this because I want to make it very clear I did not tamper with evidence. Even when I initially spoke with her she never mentioned that which makes me look bad on this report.

I also later on PMed Charlie Bankshot to ask you guys to Save POV because I assumed she knew your IDs given how close she was to the people in the Kamacho but I guess she never did and she never notified me she didn't either. Like I stated before, I was caught up in RP and didn't know if I had the time to check and I forgot about it after PMing Charlie Bankshot about it.

image.png.0e86b610880143b7f59f1927185f64e5.png

I deeply apologize for the messy nature of this report, I was left in the dark regarding all the details I should've known and because of that this report looked as if I was trying to cover up somebody else's rule breaks which I would never do.

• bakmeel 1

I also want to clarify that I keep footage short. I am on limited wifi/bandwith and share it with three people that all work using it. (covid)
I show what is relevant and nothing else because of upload times. 
If i need to provide more, I will when asked,
I was asked to get the IDs of the people in the kamacho. ( i did)
I was asked why i rammed the car. i showed my motive

TLDR: internet slow, uploads short

Clay Suzuki here, I was the one that fired a few bullets. We had just been in a fight with them very recently and I knew I had DM rights on one of them as he had just been shooting me and my allies and had not died. After what happened at Bayview they saw us again, and rammed our kamacho with a rebla, which is a luxury vehicle, stalling it. I get out of the car and move away waiting for more of them to come and attempt to surround us. They get more people in the area, block our rebla in, at this point I had an angle on the person here, timestamp linked. https://youtu.be/YqOBgEuUvfA?t=69 which I had DM rights on from the previous fight, and they were clearly there to try to start a situation again. I decided to shoot at this person. Yes this was fairly close to an NCZ, but we were not inside of it and I dont believe this is an NCZ violation. I do find it odd though that what theyre doing "so close to the NCZ" doesnt seem to be an issue to them. Ramming, blocking, surrounding etc. Unfortunately the reporting party did not ask me to save POV of any of this incident so I do not have any.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, eco376 said:

Clay Suzuki here, I was the one that fired a few bullets. We had just been in a fight with them very recently and I knew I had DM rights on one of them as he had just been shooting me and my allies and had not died. After what happened at Bayview they saw us again, and rammed our kamacho with a rebla, which is a luxury vehicle, stalling it. I get out of the car and move away waiting for more of them to come and attempt to surround us. They get more people in the area, block our rebla in, at this point I had an angle on the person here, timestamp linked. https://youtu.be/YqOBgEuUvfA?t=69 which I had DM rights on from the previous fight, and they were clearly there to try to start a situation again. I decided to shoot at this person. Yes this was fairly close to an NCZ, but we were not inside of it and I dont believe this is an NCZ violation. I do find it odd though that what theyre doing "so close to the NCZ" doesnt seem to be an issue to them. Ramming, blocking, surrounding etc. Unfortunately the reporting party did not ask me to save POV of any of this incident so I do not have any.

I understand you guys had DM rights and know that you're not in breach of that rule. I'd like to clarify that what the reporting party is saying regarding DM rights is true to avoid anybody from getting a punishment they shouldn't get (though I'm not sure about the potential VDM on Charlie Bankshot).

Regarding the ramming and blocking I agree that it's NRP and that it shouldn't have happened.

Regarding the surrounding I don't believe that would be breaching the NCZ rule. Simply because it's not a crime and because we were outnumbered 4 to 3. Lingering around a small group of people while slightly outnumbered isn't in breach of the NCZ rule in any way and the clause in the NCZ rule that states If a player uses the NCZ for protection the attacker must wait for that player to leave the area. would back us up on both fronts.

You didn't wait for us to move away from the NCZ when you fired off shots. Anakin and I didn't do anything near the NCZ and left the area after the shots were fired. Given the fact that this clause in the NCZ rule suggests us to wait and doesn't tell us to leave I'm confused as to why you're implying we somehow are in breach of the rule by surrounding you guys.

• Confused 3
  • bakmeel 1
  • hand 1

REPORT DENIED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to DENY this report.

• No rules were broken by the reported players on that scenario, the ncz area was far from the location everything occurred.

• Charlie_Bankshot will be receiving punishment for NonRP raming and also (V)DM. You're receiving these punishments as a result of your actions and numerous attempts and rams torwards the other players. Also, you didn't show proper fear of your character's life and safety in this scenario, you started circling around once fires were shot. Furthermore, at the beginning of the clip, you are being heard that you have nothing to lose and that you were trying to attempt and stall them, showing no value for you character's safety. 

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format

Regards,
Senior Moderator GiorgosK.

• Like 4
  • PogU 2
  • Confused 1
  • POG 1
  • dead 1