risk_

Symere_Jones, Krish_Roshan, Moda_Montasser, Clay_Suzuki, Emma_Sinclair, Les_Vatte, Cj_Mori, Rocco_Jones, Christina_Blue, Chris_Blunt, Arthur_Suzuki, Yass_Mora, Reginald_Donvergen | NRP & DM

Player(s) being reported: Several members of Woo 
Date of interaction reported: 28/NOV/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1638147962

Your character name: Jacqueline Drakk 
Other player(s) involved: Donnie Drakk, Anita Turney, Chad Rapkov, Evelynn Vayne, Damien Hillside, Frank Michaelis, Christoph Wellerman, Melody Rogers 

Specific rule(s) broken:

5. Disrupting Server Operations and Knowledge of Rule Breaches

• It is prohibited to intimidate players from playing on the server or to continuously harass them in the game for OOC reasons to purposely make their game experience poor.

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
For the past several weeks, Woo has made it a point to haunt Salvation's HQ to the point where they are stopping by in groups of 1-2 multiple times a day, having several of their members talk to our NPC repeatedly in the hopes of gaining information, robbing our members at gunpoint when they're alone at HQ, and making it a point to "target" Salvation all because they do not like our leader (their words). We have never initiated a disagreement with them, they have never gained anything from haunting our HQ save for the cars they steal from members there and the occasional .50, and they have continued to antagonize, bait, and generally verbally and physically harass our members with little to no real IC motive aside from their dislike of our leader from months ago before he was even a part of the organization. 

Today, several of our members and a few friends were hanging out at our HQ. Many of us were unarmed and were doing nothing but standing on a crate talking. When we arrived earlier, we noticed one of their vehicles were parked just past the fence in a bush. We continued on as we do, leaving the car untouched given we assumed they were attempting to find a reason to come up there again. At one point, a member of our High Command went to the front to stand by our NPC and check prices. We assumed again, given how the past few weeks had gone, we were being watched and have long since stopped ordering for that very reason. He saw someone hiding in the bushes and returned to where we were. There was no indication we were ordering, there was no money being passed around, and he was at the NPC for a very short period of time. They saw this member standing by our NPC and took that as a green light to raid our HQ en masse with heavies and body armor despite there being no real indication we were ordering. 

One of our friends chose to leave the area when we knew they were rolling in. Given Woo also decided to try and block the only entrance/exit with a luxury vehicle, I believe two of their own were run over during his departure. They then proceeded to run in and and start open firing even though none of our own aimed a gun until they were shooting at us. Evelynn, Melody, and Damien were injured and those that had them were robbed of their guns.

Woo made no effort to determine whether or not an order was actually placed to gain anything of value from their raid despite that being their alleged main reason for entering in the first place. They stole my car and left. We BLSed, took those that we could to the hospital, and called medics for the rest.

By the time all that was said and done, Woo was already coming back into our HQ minutes after all of the first responders had departed the area.  

Evidence of rule breach
I have footage of both their constantly entering our HQ from the past 48 hours and the incident in its entirety; however, they both contain staff chat. I will forward the footage to the staff members handling the report. Everyone was asked in /b to save their POV twice of the incident given the sheer quantity of members that came rushing in and my being unaware of every ID necessary- this can be seen in the footage. 

• Like 9
  • YAY 1
  • Confused 7
  • Upvote 3
  • yooo 1
  • POG 1
  • bakmeel 1
  • polarcop 1
  • dead 6

Pending Review. At this time if there are individuals involved in this report who would like to make forward testimony or provide POV/evidence in conjecture with said testimony, to feel free to do so. However, please keep in mind that argumentative back and forth comments, quotes, or any other form of interaction which can be deemed as negative will result in this topic being locked while review continues. Thank you.

Hello, this is Melody Rogers and I was involved in this incident and I believe I was DM’d without rights. I sadly will be unable to respond after this message so I will be describing my entire point of view from beginning to end here as I have as of this morning had a death in the family and am on leave of absence from Eclipse for the time being unless this report is up for multiple days. The ongoing drama with my organization (The Underground) and Woo is fairly simple. This started back when they were Kudo-Kai and with fairly little reasoning began to rob our organization up north in labs when we first began to rise up as a group.

We eventually set up a meeting with Kudo-Kai and set up an agreement of relative neutrality before they swiftly disbanded and reformed under new leadership as Woo.

We never had another meeting and instead we’re constantly bullied out of any lab or any remote locations that were totally public. I personally experienced harassment from them in uncomfortable ways such as constantly calling me bitch, cunt, then immediately turning around and insulting my IC boyfriend and making sexual comments about him and I. 

Offensive RP in this manner doesn’t bother me but I very rarely retaliated and instead we avoided them where we could because we did not find the interactions enjoyable on both and IC and OOC level. Some of our members when injured with some of these fights have called 911 in an attempt to save their own lives after being injured when not in range of their hearing.

This same morning of this event they raided one of our HQ 1Gs which only had three tables with over ten individuals robbing our singular member experimenting with those tables. They saw the smoke from the door and had rights to do this, but we still did not retaliate because once again, minus the occasional name calling we would seldom throw at them; we simply lack the firepower they all have and dislike the interactions of “hands or die” so we just stayed in the city to vibe and continue our RP absent of them.

”Pluto” called me for a meeting and I met them on the pier because I refused to meet them in a private location because anything short of tens of people around me would, in my character’s eyes; surely result in me yet again getting robbed, haircut, or anything else that they may decide. 

“Pluto” then met with me at the pier, repeatedly antagonizing me and I just cut that meeting short. They wanted to know why Salvation and Underground intended to form a “Council” from the origins of Eclipse’s canonical timeline and I said we had no intentions of doing that. While that was mentioned at very few points to few people, they never presented proof of that to anyone involved and I simply denied the accusations. 

I said that the city belonged to everyone and it wasn’t our place to push them out, they responded something along the likes of “The city belongs to us, we just let you live here.”

Around this point I left but a member of Salvation High Command was there so I doubled back and was repeatedly called more names by them publicly such as “pussio”, “cunt”, “bitch” and “retard” (I did however ask to not be called retard or any slurs in PMs and they did cease that slur I believe). After this, I met up with Jackie at my HQ and we chatted a bit, laughing and relaxing simply because we knew nothing would change. They had no positive intentions and we ICly believed them to just want more reason for conflict and we were going to give them none and continue about running our organizations the same way we had been. At one point we ICly respected 67 and Kudo since they were friends of the previous org I was in before starting The Underground with the other leader of The Underground. 

Jackie had a meeting to attend and I asked if I could attend and she said yes, we met at Salvation HQ and we’re just hanging out. Two Rooks showed up, one named Frank whom of which I haven’t met and another named Damien Hillside who has been a long time friend of Melody ICly, even though we have had our ups and downs. I was there because The Underground is a Terrorist Organization priding itself on its Anarchist views but militia theme, making us the much louder and forward side of the same coin Salvation lies on; so the RP and relationship between us has been very deep and they have been our Big Brother Organization for quite some time, and was the very first organization I ever joined. Currently ICly I also wanted a reason to see Melody’s boyfriend, Chad Rapkov; because my character is fairly clingy and needy but doesn’t want to show it. We simply began to chat, laugh, and were vibing and talking about the car Woo left as potential bait for one of Salvation to pick so they may have an excuse to come there (of which they never did) and about the same time it was mentioned; Woo vehicles begin to drive and block off the entrance with vehicles I’m not quite sure of if they are expensive or not as cars are not my specialty OOCly or ICly. I heard shots right before this and I assumed them to be opening fire on all of us so I drew my gun from cover of which no one saw. Swiftly counting the people, I put my gun up to show no hostile intentions and intended to flee so that I might live due to me already hearing shots fired. The HQ raid was apparently due to Donnie walking to their NPC of which I didn’t know of, I tried to enter my car to leave because I didn’t see the blockade in my POV but was ejected out upon locking it then after a failed attempt of getting in it again; was shot with zero demands (even though demands do NOT give rights to attack someone) and I began to ran. I was already shot, and no guns were pointed at me for a moment and I saw no heavy firearms in my POV so I tried to escape and upon attempting to jump the fence via the crate, of which I was shot yet again and injured.

They were not in valid distance for FRP and I was shot when I showed zero hostile intentions. 
The only times demands were even given to me were via /s as or almost right before I was injured.

I apologize for going into /OOC for telling them to save their POVs for DM, however I stated the reason for that was the amount of people present for said report. I then /PM Reggie (I believe that’s his name, unaware of its only a nickname) to tell his friends to save their POVs. Post robbery Naomi Mizuno picked me up and took me to pillbox, I did not return to the scene of this report after being healed as OOCly I was very disheartened by the interactions with this group.

I apologize to the admins for this extremely excessively detailed reply to this report, I wanted to give absolutely every detail possible to give an answer to any questions that might have been asked in this report since I will not be on the forums quite possibly for a little while.

Thank you so much for reading this long reply as well, I once again am sorry for this extensive reply and here is my POV as well:

-Melody Rogers.

• Like 6
  • NAY 1
  • Confused 3
  • yooo 1
  • hand 5
  • dead 1

Im the member of Woo we see in this pov provided saying that I was hiding in a bush firstly the only reason the person in the sultan initially saw me was when i was typing my afk math he can either confirm or deny this but its blatant that he did as while typing my afkmath he decided to recheck the bush and then spot me, The initial reason for me being there was we had just come from a discussion from LSD stating that Underground and Salvation have formed a new 'Council' to push us out the city the HC of WOO then met with Underground where they were met with no information leading us to believe there was no such alliance forming.

The reason we took so much time to enter was because we presumed an order was going to take place and we were waiting for someone to talk to the orderer to then push them as we had significant numbers and firepower on our side not to mention I was sitting there even before anyone had rolled up and was repeatedly relaying this information of how many numbers and what everyone was wearing. Donnie Drakk then decides to check the ordering dealer for a suspicious amount of time which I believed was him ordering and then going back to his group possibly telling them the drop location which then he came and told us that he had known we were waiting for them to talk to the dealer and he was baiting us into pushing them, He admitted to baiting us into coming in to their HQ and as I see it they want this report to go through so several of our members get punished from them baiting us into this situation. (POV will be provided of that when it is obtained)

Finally the reason why no demands was given, we didnt see the need for demands to be there as when we tried initially to give verbal demands the black sultan had ran over 2 of our members in an attempt to injure them which is when shots started to go off thus becoming an active shootout and by now a leader of a criminal enterprise should know if you dont want to be shot in an active shootout put your hands up, not running around looking for better positioning and the reason you see us leaving the area is because we presumed the black kamacho shown in my pov had called cops and cops were on there way and then we attempted to come back to retrieve any chops to make this worth our time but were unsuccesful.

In conclusion pretty much if Donnie Drakk (ID 12) hadnt of spoken to the dealer we would of never even bothered wasting our time waiting it was only until we saw him speak to the dealer that caused us to push him, the HQ rule is clearly being abused in this situation as this area is Isolated, away from the general public and even has a dealer sitting at the front but they expect that just because its an HQ no such harm can be caused and I do believe this HQ needs to be relocated away from a Dealer.

https://youtu.be/WTBVFF4l8ds

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Krish Roshan said:

Im the member of Woo we see in this pov provided saying that I was hiding in a bush firstly the only reason the person in the sultan initially saw me was when i was typing my afk math he can either confirm or deny this but its blatant that he did as while typing my afkmath he decided to recheck the bush and then spot me, The initial reason for me being there was we had just come from a discussion from LSD stating that Underground and Salvation have formed a new 'Council' to push us out the city the HC of WOO then met with Underground where they were met with no information leading us to believe there was no such alliance forming.

The reason we took so much time to enter was because we presumed an order was going to take place and we were waiting for someone to talk to the orderer to then push them as we had significant numbers and firepower on our side not to mention I was sitting there even before anyone had rolled up and was repeatedly relaying this information of how many numbers and what everyone was wearing. Donnie Drakk then decides to check the ordering dealer for a suspicious amount of time which I believed was him ordering and then going back to his group possibly telling them the drop location which then he came and told us that he had known we were waiting for them to talk to the dealer and he was baiting us into pushing them, He admitted to baiting us into coming in to their HQ and as I see it they want this report to go through so several of our members get punished from them baiting us into this situation. (POV will be provided of that when it is obtained)

Finally the reason why no demands was given, we didnt see the need for demands to be there as when we tried initially to give verbal demands the black sultan had ran over 2 of our members in an attempt to injure them which is when shots started to go off thus becoming an active shootout and by now a leader of a criminal enterprise should know if you dont want to be shot in an active shootout put your hands up, not running around looking for better positioning and the reason you see us leaving the area is because we presumed the black kamacho shown in my pov had called cops and cops were on there way and then we attempted to come back to retrieve any chops to make this worth our time but were unsuccesful.

In conclusion pretty much if Donnie Drakk (ID 12) hadnt of spoken to the dealer we would of never even bothered wasting our time waiting it was only until we saw him speak to the dealer that caused us to push him, the HQ rule is clearly being abused in this situation as this area is Isolated, away from the general public and even has a dealer sitting at the front but they expect that just because its an HQ no such harm can be caused and I do believe this HQ needs to be relocated away from a Dealer.

https://youtu.be/WTBVFF4l8ds

I feel the need to reply to this given, while I do understand his point of view, there seem to be some inaccuracies here that are painting a very dim light on what amounts to continual, unnecessary stalking of our HQ and Salvation in general and the idea that they were baited into entering when that is not the case. There is no secret that Salvation is a non-violent gang- ICly, WOO has made it perfectly clear multiple times they believe "it's a shame that Cartel works with them" so they are well aware of this fact. Salvation has never been, and never will be, a clapper crew. It is not in our lore and I hold our members to that very tightly IC despite MANY member leaving because they grew tired of the continual harassment on no grounds other than personal grudges. We are attempting to do something within the city that is different and provides more RP than just scripted interactions with guns and we have no intention of changing who we are. 

I will start this off by saying this. I do agree that if "talking to an NPC" is not grounds for an HQ raid, then yes perhaps that dealer should be moved as that provides an unfair advantage and I will speak for everyone in Salvation that we are 100% FINE with any illegal merchants, mechanics, pharmacists, etc. being moved from our HQ. We have already worked ICly to have one removed successfully and admins are aware of this fact.

With that being said, I personally believe their continual stalking of HQ in the hopes of finding an order (of which they were doing as recently as last night, I will be attaching POV provided by our member Amber Wellington), is a bit of an OOC abuse mechanic. Realistically, a business associate dropped off by the most powerful people in the city to fund their illegal organization would not be chilling and doing business in front of a warehouse, in a corner, in an alley, or out in the open. They may hang out there but the actual business would be done more secretly and functioning under the assumption that the NPC is a real human being, its entirely expected for them to... you know, move around. As a side note, I find it interesting you were able to report what we were wearing and doing if you were hiding in a bush that was blocked by a building but I assume you moved around at some point to correctly gather that information.

As for the baiting, I assume he is referring to Donnie saying something along the lines of, "We outsmarted you again. I was only checking the prices." I would like it noted that exchange was already provided in POV to the staff member handling the report but that's neither here nor there. 

Baiting would assume 1) we were aware of their physical presence outside of our HQ prior to going to speak with the NPC, 2) we had any reason to believe WOO would be so reckless given we had members of Underground AND Rooks with us at the time and were doing quite literally nothing to indicate we were ordering save for standing near the NPC for less than 30 seconds, and 3) we had any intention of luring them into a fight.

Footage provided to staff shows Salvation's absolute confusion as to what is happening when they begin to enter open firing, my telling people NOT to engage in gunfire when I see them begin to roll in, and my telling people to STOP firing the moment I realize some of our own are beginning to defend themselves.

In our experience thus far, WOO has been annoyingly present and aggressive but not necessarily reckless. It has been IC protocol for at least three days now to not order from the man at Salvation HQ because of the frequency in which WOO takes it upon themselves to drive into our HQ for no reason at all. I have no evidence of this but I am sure that admin logs can show our orders being placed through other means. 

We have had to resort to trickery on more than one occasion to secure our drops and it has become a running joke IC with Salvation members that we constantly outsmart WOO given they have tried persistently to comp one and have yet to do so. That has not stopped them from constantly approaching anyone they believe to be Salvation in groups of 1-2, following us for an extended period of time and/or badgering us about drops, and gathering immense numbers the moment they believe they have information or they believe violence is about to occur.

I also have footage from November 8th of them doing just that- standing around Del Perro parking lot with us because they believe we have a drop and badgering us for information in a public setting where Salvation was not the only organization present. During this interaction, they refer ICly to an "inconspicuous merchant" and quite literally shout about drops in a public location. We staged a distraction, made them believe we are doing just that, and they followed us en masse while the actual drop was secured from an entirely different location. It will not be included unless asked given the date of the footage has long since passed. 

It happened again about a week ago. They believed we had a drop, Chase lured them off, and the drop was secured while WOO chased him and ultimately ended holding him at gunpoint and robbing him on the side of Great Ocean Highway just past LSSD. This I have no evidence of but I imagine logs will show the damage to his car as they managed to break it down in the middle of the highway. If needed, I can provide an exact date. 

I include these examples to show that there is a history of Salvation using different tactics other than shooting to keep our drops safe and a continual history of WOO attempting to escalate the situation with Salvation despite our never sinking to it. The day in question was not that nor was it, in my opinion, baiting but it seemed important to include context to his words. 

On a personal note, I would like to mention that I actually have no desire to get WOO "in trouble." We have tried to resolve this OOCly by reminding them that this is our HQ as recently as 11/26 when they rolled up on a singular recruit in our area and held her at gunpoint and stole her car after forcing her to speak with the NPC to determine whether or not we had an order. They seem to be under the impression that because we have a dealer in our HQ, which we have not even used recently, they have free reign to enter as they see fit despite precedence in the past cementing the fact there needs to be valid escalation, RP, and necessary reason to enter someone's home turf that's more than just "we think we saw something illegal happening." You can find evidence of this in the Rooks vs Ballas report: 

I believe every roleplay environment needs a villain and I do not take reporting people lightly. This is my first ever despite having video evidence of two WOO rolling up on bicycles into a private meeting with two organizations at Kortz center with nearly 10 people present on 11/8, badgering us in a public setting about drops despite having no real evidence of such a thing outside of the fact we had several members there on 11/8, and circling one of our members as far back as October 13th talking continual nonsense about how terrible we were and how he just wanted us to go up North so he could "smoke us." 

My hope with this report is to have some actual resolution on a continual, seemingly never ending, one sided war that WOO has decided to wage against Salvation because they ICly consider us weak and seem to have no real desire to RP despite being given the opportunity to do so even in the reported incident but instead just to win. 

I have zero issues with conflict and even less with losses- we have successfully navigated such things with other organizations that was enjoyable for everyone because there was real story, real escalation, and a reasoning behind all the chaos.

What I do have issues with is an organization that continues to target us for no other reason than a personal grudge of our leader and that targeting including verbal harassment, physical harassment, and what feels very dangerously close to ruleplaying when the biggest gains they have received from doing so is a few guns and cars while they robbed us at our own HQ. If the solution is as simple as removing the dealer from our HQ, then so be it. I will say it again: Salvation has no issues with the dealer being moved and it is certainly not our intention to have an unfair advantage. 

POV of Krish himself stalking our HQ last night "waiting for us to order" in his own words: 

https://streamable.com/m9yt11

https://streamable.com/btue7k

They can be seen dealing with one of our pharmacists which I have no issues with but when confronted in the second link, they admit themselves they're just in the area to see if we do a drop despite no one being in our HQ at the time. 

This will be my last response unless requested to do so again by staff. Post has been edited for clarity and coherence. 

Edited by Jacqueline Drakk
  • Like 6
  • YAY 1
  • Confused 3
  • yooo 1
  • hand 2
  • dead 2

This report is now pending myself, @NotMattch, @SirQubed, and @Philoop

Due to the size of this report, it will be currently pending inquiry. At this time please hold off on any statements/evidence being posted, and we will only say this two times in the duration of this report. Back and forth will not be tolerated. Any unnecessary back and forth can and will result in punishments being issued.

Regards,

- Ranger, Notmattch, SirQubed, Philoop.

• Like 2

Here is some more IC buildup which has caused me icly to dislike Salvation where we comped a drop and they had injured me which of course made me want to exact revenge explaining why I have been constantly checking up on them not to mention the failed attempts and disrespect we have faced from them completely ignoring us and not wanting to meet.

(No report was made from this incident because I had suffered no great loss and I reached out to the reporting party about it and we talked)

PENDING PLAYER RESPONSE

Due to the number of members involved in this report, we would like to state that we have expectations for the responses to be received. 

It is requested that each player make 1 post with the answers to the questions applicable to them and includes their character’s name and ID as well. Please keep your responses professional and respectful in nature. Any notes of toxicity or misconduct within this report thread can and will result in further reprimands. Replies containing only "X person covered it all, I have nothing to add" are not considered as an acceptable response.

[Symere Jones] [ID 106]          
[Moda Montasser] [ID 280]          
[Emma Sinclair] [ID 185]     
[Authur Suzuki] [ID 36]     
[Reginald Donvergen] [ID 158]
[Chris Blunt] [ID 205]
[Christina Blue] [ID 26]
[Rocco Jones] [ID 80]
[Cj Mori] [ID 78]
[Les Vatte] [ID 167]
[Clay Suzuki] [ID 314]

[Krish Roshan] [ID 82] 
[Yass Mora] [ID 156] 

Please explain the rationale behind the group planning the raid on the Salvation HQ whilst so many members of Salvation, Underground, and a couple of members of Rooks being present. What caused members of Woo to begin to fire on Salvation, Underground, and Rooks during this situation? During the situation, members of Woo could be seen holding members up, then ID 158 could be heard making a “recall” order, causing all members of Woo to leave the area. During this, nothing was seen being taken, and a member left the scene, stealing a car. Please explain what the goal was of doing this attack on the HQ, and what the end result was planned to be. On top of answering the aforementioned questions, please provide any footage/evidence you may have, as it was requested many times in /b to save footage.

[Damien Hillside] [ID 132]
[Jacqueline Drakk] [ID 101]
[Cj Mori] [ID 78]
[Evelynn Vayne] [ID 99]

[Krish Roshan] [ID 82]
[Symere Jones] [ID 106]
[Les Vatte] [ID 167]
[Clay Suzuki] [ID 314]

Can you please explain why the usage of /b was used so much during this situation as oppose to continuing In Character and making a report either in game or on the forums? Do you feel as if using /b the amount that it was used during this time affected the Role-Play during the situation?

[Clay Suzuki] [ID 314]

[Krish Roshan] [ID 82] 
[Yass Mora] [ID 156] 

We ask that all players mentioned answer the following inquiry. Please explain why you returned to the HQ. If you were aware of a recent presence of SD/PD, why would you return?

[Frank Michaelis] [ID 76] - What was your reasoning for striking two people with your Sultan? Please provide any evidence you have from the situation
[Melody Rogers] [ID 118] 
- Why did you not Role-play your injuries appropriately after being shot with a shotgun to the torso?

Regards,
Administrator Philoop, Senior Moderator Ranger, Senior Support NotMattch & SirQubed

• POG 1

Hello, it's Moda Montasser I heard on the radio that they need backup and someone ran over a few of us so I made my way to the location and tried to help them also provide some bls for the injured people 

During the pat-down one of them said we spoke to the dealer so we bait you, I didn't understand that part like they wanna bait us so they can report us on forums, If you wanna bait us then you should be ready to take the fight not going /b to save pov for a mistake you did it ic

I have nothing else to add cuz Krish already said everything.

https://youtu.be/om8oMDSleDM

Thanks for your time

Edited by Moda_Montasser
  • Like 2

Damien Hillside ID 132 here, first off I would like to thank admins Ranger, Notmatch, Philoop and SirQuebed for taking the time to handle this report. In this statement I will respond to the question presented to me: Can you please explain why the usage of /b was used so much during this situation as opposed to continuing In Character and making a report either in game or on the forums? Do you feel as if using /b the amount that it was used during this time affected the Role-Play during the situation?

Why did I talk in /b?

From what I remember (or what my limited POV shows so feel free to correct me on this statement, if I spoke during this situation and simply don’t remember I can edit this to include that) I only used /b to say “DM rights?” this is because from where I was at the time this scenario started I couldn’t see what was going on at the front entrance and started hearing gunshots go off before I saw anybody emerging from the front, I didn’t hear any demands given nor /s and I was not aware of the incident with the Sultan going on in the front. Furthermore I know that Raiding an HQ requires a lot of escalation from both sides much like DM rights do, So whilst I was a bit shocked in that moment I was just trying to get an answer for the reasoning behind it.

Do I believe the usage of /b affected Roleplay?

I can not speak for anyone elses usage of /b during this and will let them speak for themselves and only talk about my end of things. Again, if I said something else during /b and I forgot then please do let me know. However, I still went on and continued my RP with everyone present and continued on as normal and let the situation play out as I knew there would most likely be a report on the situation anyways where this would be all cleared up. I am aware that back and forth in /b is a bad way to go about potential rule breaks and it should be RP’d out and handled better. I was just a bit confused in the moment and will refrain from excessive usage going forward.

[Emma Sinclair] [ID 185] - Thank you Philoop, Ranger, MotMAttch and SirQubed for taking this report.... as you can see above alot has been covered already, but as far as my part goes, i was at the pier for the first part of this when talking about this whole "council" thing to run us out the city came up, we had received calls from our allies about this new "council" so naturally we wanted to know what it was about, the meeting on the pier didn't go well words where said... maybe wrong words and when asked in /b it was stopped.... I would like to ask a question myself tho, i know from reading the rules, previous reports and announcements in the server to not go into /b and in both of these situations, as a member of staff /b was used a lot, yes we might have responded but it was only to request they stop. So how is it ok for a member of staff who is currently RPing like the rest of us to go into /b so much ??

I do not have any POV from the escalation on the pier leading to this but i do have POV of what happened at the HQ https://streamable.com/ridzom

as you can see yes i went into the HQ, when my HC gave the order, with a gun and pointed at the people down on their knees..

So the whole reason we was up there was due to the fact we had heard about this council situation, we had gone to talk on the pier krish was ahead at the HQ, we didn't all just storm up there ready to go, we was dotted around the city to see what happened HC took charge of the situation on freq, we wasn't to enter unless we got word they was talking to the dealer, from what krish said we knew underground and salvation was up there, in regards to the others we didn't know who they was, we left the area as we got word of PD arriving in the area, which we guessed the sultan had called PD. The end result was to try and get the answers we wanted, as to why they want our allies to team up with them against us to run us out of the city. This whole situation was basically them baiting us by going to the dealer knowing that we would react. I hope this covers everything please do ask if you need anything else from me and again thank you to the admin team for taking to time to work on this report.

*edited.. i would also like to add i myself didn't use /b while there, i also never received a PM telling me to save POV, but as it was said in /b i did save.

Edited by Emma Sinclair
  • Like 3

Hello, Jacqueline Drakk (ID 101) here again. Thank you to the staff members taking this report as I know it was an extensive one to handle and I appreciate your taking the time to look into this. 

I have no excuse for my messages in /b. I have been OOCly frustrated with the consistent NRP for over a month now and I was genuinely flabbergasted that they were rolling into an HQ and then open firing despite quite literally being told many of us were unarmed ICly. I let my frustrations get the better of me and my footage shows my typing and deleting several things as I realized I was, indeed, affecting the roleplay scenario. The two messages to save POV were already mentioned in my first response and the fact I had NO idea who all was there but I heard more that were not within my LOS and I was unaware if anyone else had come by.  

I apologize deeply for any affect I may have had on a roleplay scenario and have certainly never implied my doing so was okay, particularly as a member of staff.

Edited by Jacqueline Drakk
  • Like 1

Hello Frank Michaelis [76] here,

Wanted to first off thank @Ranger@Philoop@NotMattch & @SirQubed for taking this report!

I do not have a POV of this situation however, @Krish Roshan's POV showcases my intentions. https://youtu.be/WTBVFF4l8ds

First Incident

The first incident was simply an accident as the player jumped in front of my vehicle.

1. You can clearly see in @Krish Roshan's POV @ 1:30 it was clearly unintentional, as the player ran into my vehicle from behind a building.
  2. @ 1:33 in @Krish Roshan's POV I was trying to leave and I could've clearly drove straight into ID 78, however I chose to not to and instead backed up to avoid running someone over (at this point I didn't even know I ran someone over). I could've used the "unavoidable" part of utilizing a vehicle in an escape and running him over since there was only one exit, but I chose not to.

Second Incident

The second incident was simply an accident as the player ran into the side of my vehicle.

1. At this point I was trying to re-route and avoid running people over, as you can see in @Krish Roshan's POV @ 1:34 the player (again) ran into my vehicle
  2. @ 1:55-1:59 in @Krish Roshan's POV I was clearly steering around the players to avoid running over any further players. (At this point I knew I ran one player over unintentionally)

I'd also like to add PM's with Yass Mora [156], if they're relevant:

https://imgur.com/a/cQr0wOb

Edited by Checkky

[Evelynn Vayne] [ID 99] here, first off I would like to thank the staff team for dealing with this report.
What I typed in /b was something I said out of frustration towards the fact that multiple Woo members have been using the /b chat stating that other's use of /b was ruining the roleplay in that situation.
As much as I agree with that statement and the roleplay being affected by the usage of /b, I also believe that their lack of reasoning to raid Salvation's HQ repeatedly, stalking it as well as robbing people in it has in fact taken a toll on various member's roleplay experience, which is why at the time I thought appropriate mentioning it in /b chat letting out my frustrations.

Giving it further thought I now realize that my messages were harmful to the RP environment and I apologize for that, I will personally make sure to not make the same mistake twice.

Clay Suzuki here, I will start off by saying that unfortunately when I was asked to save my POV my GeForce had been off as I hadnt turned it back on when i turned my PC back on for that day, so I will explain to the best of my ability. 

Please explain the rationale behind the group planning the raid on the Salvation HQ whilst so many members of Salvation, Underground, and a couple of members of Rooks being present. What caused members of Woo to begin to fire on Salvation, Underground, and Rooks during this situation? During the situation, members of Woo could be seen holding members up, then ID 158 could be heard making a “recall” order, causing all members of Woo to leave the area. During this, nothing was seen being taken, and a member left the scene, stealing a car. Please explain what the goal was of doing this attack on the HQ, and what the end result was planned to be. On top of answering the aforementioned questions, please provide any footage/evidence you may have, as it was requested many times in /b to save footage.

There has been buildup between our two factions with rising tensions up north, through multiple interactions in city and most recently, we have been hearing from all of our closest people that Underground and others will be making a push to make us go away collectively. We were there seeing if they were potentially ordering a drop, as these things can be worth alot of money and worth trying to take from someone. All of the groups listed here are not our allies by any means, we will take things from them if given the chance. We thought with people around up there we could comp a drop. I would like to say, we would not have gone in had they not intentionally baited us into it. We were not going to storm in there just for the sake of doing so. One of their people went to the dealer, and sat there as if they were talking to him, baiting us into this. We were only there for the sake of comping a drop. I shot at the person driving the black sultan (Rook i think) because they ran my people over as we were storming into the gates. I then shot at 1 salvation member that was firing back at us. 

I did not shoot the person at the time stamp here https://youtu.be/Y7zPjvIHNTA?t=131 I was the one that issued demands, but I did not pull the trigger on that person. I believe logs can confirm this.

1 hour ago, SirQubed said:

Can you please explain why the usage of /b was used so much during this situation as oppose to continuing In Character and making a report either in game or on the forums? Do you feel as if using /b the amount that it was used during this time affected the Role-Play during the situation?

I try to refrain from going into /b as much as ive been told to stop before. But, I will say these people were constantly spamming us with save POVs, these things can become very cluttering and frustrating when it becomes all OOC. I do believe roleplay is affected by this.

1 hour ago, SirQubed said:

We ask that all players mentioned answer the following inquiry. Please explain why you returned to the HQ. If you were aware of a recent presence of SD/PD, why would you return?

I returned to the HQ as there had been calls that there was no PD/SD left in the area anymore. Upon my return I talked to who I believe was ID 12. I had my weapon drawn and I was asking him something along the lines of "why talk to a dealer if youre not buying anything seems like a waste of time" once again this is not word for word but the response i received was something like "its a waste of your guys time too". Unfortunately I dont have clip to back this, but this further proves my point of them baiting us to go in there and try it.

Thanks

• Like 3

Hola, Reginald Donvergen ID 158 here.

"Please explain the rationale behind the group planning the raid on the Salvation HQ whilst so many members of Salvation, Underground, and a couple of members of Rooks being present. What caused members of Woo to begin to fire on Salvation, Underground, and Rooks during this situation? During the situation, members of Woo could be seen holding members up, then ID 158 could be heard making a “recall” order, causing all members of Woo to leave the area. During this, nothing was seen being taken, and a member left the scene, stealing a car. Please explain what the goal was of doing this attack on the HQ, and what the end result was planned to be. On top of answering the aforementioned questions, please provide any footage/evidence you may have, as it was requested many times in /b to save footage."

The situation leading up to this event started well before this. We were told by an ally about some sort of "council" being formed by salvation and underground to "run us out of the city". There was then a meeting at the pier with HC and the rest of us around the area just chilling. It seemed the meeting did not go off well, and they were calling us "hood rats" and just being rude to us. So Krish sat at that dealer to scout out if there was any orders being placed and was there for quite a long time. He then seen the person talking to the dealer for quite a long time so we rolled in to their HQ. After rolling in someone was ran over and shots began to fire. Once we were there someone that was a part of salvation told us something along the lines of "we knew Krish was here so I baited him at our dealer". So they baited the orderer to get us to rush in then act surprised after we ran into their HQ. I made the call to leave because if I I remember correctly someone called out cops were on the way, so we left as fast as we could. The plan was to show them that they aren't going to run us out of the city and to intimidate these groups that are grouping up to "run us out of the city", so we went to get info on any possible drops coming in. The reason we returned was because we came back to finish what we started as we had scouts telling us there were no cops still in the area.

I forgot to save my POV in the heat of the moment with all the /mes /dos and /b going on at the same time on top of the call of cops coming I forgot to clip what had just happened.

Any other questions feel free to reach out to me!

• Like 3

Thank you to staff for taking their time to resolve this situation

i would like to start off by saying I also heard on the radio that they needed backup and someone ran over a few of us so I made my way to the location and tried to help them also provide some bls for the injured people, by the time i arrived at the location there were people injured from both sides and everything was already in motion

i did see a /b save pov but i dont have pov to show as my Geforce Experience instant replay was not turned on and i was completely unaware of this so i do apologise in advanced 

i also took the lady's car as i heard on radio police are coming so my first instinct was to take a car and dip to not show any sign of our colours. 

thank you once again for your time 

• Like 2

Hi, Chris Blunt (ID 205) here. 

Please explain the rationale behind the group planning the raid on the Salvation HQ whilst so many members of Salvation, Underground, and a couple of members of Rooks being present. 

- As shown in the pov's provided, we didn't raid anything. As for the presence of all the gangs, we had a scout calling out their numbers and even locations inside, and we confidently outnumbered them as well as being equipped with heavy weaponry and body armor on top of it. I understand it may be a rule breach to make an attempt to push in with 3-4 people and .50's in this situation but don't believe we broke any rules given our numbers and weaponry. I also think there was ample escalation because leading up to this situation, we were told by some allies that they heard these gangs were trying to form a council to run us out of the city. From that we tried to have a meeting with them about it where they remained ignorant and walked off from the meeting, we told them if they weren't gonna meet, then them and their drops aren't safe. from there we went to check their npc's that's why krish was there and how he ended up hiding in a bush making radio callouts.

What caused members of Woo to begin to fire on Salvation, Underground, and Rooks during this situation?

- I personally didn't shoot a bullet here. you can see in krish's pov at 2:02 this is me and les arriving. however I believe the shooting started when someone ran people over with his car. From there I think the only ones who were shot were those who shot themselves, didn't comply with demands and possibly some of those who were running around, making radio callouts and such. It's tough to say it was dm in my opinion as more then half the lives here were spared. However, like I said I was like 45 seconds later then the others and didn't shoot and my answer to this part should be taken with a grain of salt. 

During the situation, members of Woo could be seen holding members up, then ID 158 could be heard making a “recall” order, causing all members of Woo to leave the area. During this, nothing was seen being taken, and a member left the scene, stealing a car. Please explain what the goal was of doing this attack on the HQ, and what the end result was planned to be.

We wanted to gain information on the suspected drop. The plan wasn't to attack the hq until some dude started running people over, and even then from there for the most part the boys continued conducting a robbery like the plan was. However we were forced to leave early without any information because of the cops. 

I wasn't asked to save pov and don't have any. Thanks for your time, any other questions let me know.

• Like 3

Hello! Symere Jones [ID 106] here.

"Please explain the rationale behind the group planning the raid on the Salvation HQ whilst so many members of Salvation, Underground, and a couple of members of Rooks being present."

This was not a raid, and I'm not sure why anyone is calling that. My faction was given information on Salvation and The Underground trying to "Form an alliance to run us out of the city" after hearing about this "council" we scheduled a meeting with Melody and a member of salvation, which melody abruptly left after hurdling insults at me and the leader of my faction Dax Daigo. In which we made the call that we were going to comp as many drops of salvations as possible to show them we were not going to allow them or underground to "run us out of the city" We did not plan to raid their HQ, we planned to comp their drops. This situation happened a few days ago so if my memory is correct it was Krish Roshan that had been sitting at the dealer, and who made the call that a member of Salvation was speaking to the dealer and was ordering a drop. When we had heard that call we all went up to the Radio tower, when 2 members were struck by a vehicle, which then some of my allys opened fire. I am 99% sure I did not fire a single bullet during this scenario, logs can be checked for that, and if I am wrong please correct me!

"Please explain what the goal was of doing this attack on the HQ"

The purpose of us going up there was to gain information on the drop we believed was called in, and to prove to these organizations that were planning on "running us out of the city" that they are not going to do so. Once arriving there and having everything over and done with Donnie Drakk admitted himself to "Baiting" us to go into the HQ and give him demands due to speaking with the dealer.

We had no intentions on "Raiding" their HQ, nor do I believe we did raid their HQ.

The end result was comping the drop that they had, but there was no drop due to him baiting us.

"Can you please explain why the usage of /b was used so much during this situation as oppose to continuing In Character and making a report either in game or on the forums? Do you feel as if using /b the amount that it was used during this time affected the Role-Play during the situation?"

Upon arriving to the scenario there were an absurd amount of messages in /b, I agree. I remember clearly saying " Cut /b" multiple times to the reporting party, as it was ruining the rp scenario we were having. 

I do not have pov of the situation.

Thank you for your time, if there are anymore questions feel free to ask! 😁💙

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SirQubed said:

As i mentioned before we went back after hearing that SD/PD had already cleared the scene as we had someone already scout the area ahead of time and we then rolled up to see if any cars was left behind and since at the time of the attack and the quick response of PD/SD we had no time to check the dealers seeing if an order had went through so as soon as someone had scouted ahead and seen no SD/PD/MD we decided to return and interograte the dealers and the person who I initially saw talking to the dealer. Which is when Donnie Drakk had told us he was baiting us into a reaction.

• Like 2

Hello Yass Mora here,                                                       

THIS WAS NOT AN HQ RAID 

Please explain what the goal was of doing this attack on the HQ, and what the end result was planned to be.

Few hours before that interaction, we was informed from a reliable source that Salavation/Underground are about to be the new council , and they will do EVERYTHING to get us out of the city. So some of my gang members had a meeting with her at the pier, after that rp interaction they felt that she not saying the truth and that something is really about to start with those two gangs. We then decided to check Salvation dealer. As you can see Krish, wasn't in any way facing the other gang members, but the only concern was their dealer and not their HQ, and us trying to get enough informations to have a reason to enter the HQ and get inofrmations about the drop location. As soon as the salvation member baited Krish, we decided to back up our guy so we can get informations about the salvation gang member regarding the drop. because we thought that Salavation guy really made a drop.

This Salvation person, baited Krish in-game but more than that he baited us for a "potential rule breach", so he can make a report against us. Because if he really made a drop order, would this report make any sense ? (NO).  So we are not here to Roleplay in any way, but only bait people to make a rule breach and come fight in forum ? Where is the immersion ? 

Also i got rammed, and asked the person to save her POV in /PMs. And after reviewing the POV i found out that it will be a pitiful report especially that i lost nothing.   

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Reporting someone, because you fairly lost ICLy is something that make absolutely no sense, and unfortunately i am feeling this way in this report again. This is just making the Immersion Roleplay so poor, in the future RP ops between our two gang , because it will probably end up in forum again and admins will have to spend hours trying to understand the reasoning. 

If they felt harrased or offended by our RP interactions with them, why they didn't just ask us OOCly to be nicer with them ICly because we hurt them IRL (which i can understand, everybody is different) 

Please explain why you returned to the HQ. If you were aware of a recent presence of SD/PD, why would you return?

I was AFK for a quick moment after the situation in one of my gang members car (washroom), and when i came back i had to follow the rp situation that was going on that moment. You can see i had no interaction when went back to their HQ.

Evidence i am able to get:

Edited by Yass Lamberte
  • Like 4

Hello ID 78 CJ Mori here thanks to the admins taking the report i feel like my fellow gang members really summed up the situation really well as they said this was not a HQ Raid we had heard about a alliance that salvation and underground were going to form to push us out the city i was not there for the meeting with underground so im not sure what happened on the pier i heard on radio that salvation and underground were up at the radio tower where one of their dealers is we figured they were gonna order a drop and after hearing about the info we did we wanted to make sure we could comp the drop there was absolutely no intention to raid them we just wanted the drop i shot at the sultan after seeing it run over my ally then when i pushed in i saw a salvation shooting so i shot back at them after witnessing them shooting at my allies.

i went into /b when they went into /b and said we weren't shooting and i replied with you were shooting unaware of who said it i should have not said that and kept on with the RP going into /b changes nothing about the scenario going on.

i thought i had saved my pov but it didn't save my apologies. any more questions feel free to ask

• Like 3

Thank you to the staff that will have to spend the time to read and piece together all of these statements Christina Blue id 26.

We went to the location shown in the various videos as we were told by one of our close allies that underground and salvation were going around to all friendly groups saying that they were going to form a council against us, and that they were going to run us out of the city along with any group that supplies us. We verified this with other close groups who told us that they had been contacted and were told the same story.  We had a member stationed in the bushes with a view of the shipment orderer who was there scouting the location for any potential shipments that would be ordered by salvation. He eventually called out that he saw a salvation member interacting with the npc for a considerable amount of time. We went to the location in an attempt to gain information on the possible drop that had seemed to have been made, under no circumstances was this a raid. The reason for firing is simple, as already seen the driver of the sultan ran two of us over. While the first appeared to be accidental the second (myself) was by no means accidental and it was at that time that the first bullets was fired. Subsequent shots were fired at members that decided to pull guns and shoot back. We had to leave the area early, as with pretty much every other interaction with these groups law enforcement was called and one of scouts made the call that there were police on the way up to the location. I do not recall being asked to save footage and therefore do not have any. This may be due to the fact that I was farther away from the group, tending to the individual that was injured by the vehicle, I'm sure admin logs can see this. Any further questions I'd be happy to assist 🙂 

Hi ID 167 here, Les_Vatte

Like the rest of my friends said we did not raid their HQ, nor was this a planned attack on their HQ. The plan was to comp a drop for a faction that plans to disband us. When a cartel connected gang orders a shipment, they run the risk of it getting compromised by other criminal factions or PD. Unofficial gangs can compromise illegal shipments by interrogating the factions dealers, which is what my gang normally does. We didn't put ourselves in a dangerous position as we knew we outnumbered them because it was called out, and we were strapped up. 

The reported situation came from a member of Woo sitting in a bush while a member of Salvation was speaking to the smuggler (NPC you can order from). When this happened, my faction moved in with the goal of finding information about a drop, or had cash to order a drop. We moved in, interrogated the smuggler, and interrogated the HC of salvation. They were adamant on the fact that they had outsmarted us, saying they knew we were outside, knew we would react if we saw him talking to the smuggler, and we did.

I did not shoot, nor was I there when shots first started popping off, so I cannot comment on that. After arriving I spoke to HC of Salvation, heard about the black kamacho and PD so I quickly ran back towards the car, interrogated the dealer, and left.

I do think that the amount of /b affected the RP, as it is distracting. I did my best to carry on with RP while everyone was in /b at first, and asked two questions in /b prior to leaving the scene. 

Thanks to the staff team for taking their time with this report, any further questions feel free to reach out!

• Like 2