Jayyy

Hill & Mountain Climbing Vehicles

Hill & Mountain Climbing Vehicles

This is a list of vehicles that would in general be considered acceptable for hill and mountain climbing. Each scenario is different and context matters, do not take this as a blanket allowance for all terrains and grades.

image.thumb.png.1a68755875a8ac117ea7c9a4fcbd1e4d.png

TRUCKS
Bobcat XL
Sandking XL
Dubsta 6x6
Trophy Truck
Bodhi
Yosemite Rancher
Rusty Rebel
Rebel
Caracara 4x4
Kamacho
Bison
Everon
Contender

https://i.imgur.com/qsmV3AT.png

SUV
Patriot
Landstalker
Rancher XL
Injection
Scout
Hellion
Beejay XL
MesaMesa
Freecrawler
Seminole
Alamo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfKTWAhXsAEFF1s?format=jpg&name=orig

VANS
Rumpo Custom
Youga 4x4

image.png.83a58bd52cdd46f5c6f684d900a6150c.png

BIKES
BF400
Sanchez
Manchez
Manchez scout
Gargoyle
Enduro

image.thumb.png.0fc9032facff3a14baba28b9ab350e5d.png

OTHER
Brawler
Bifta
Outlaw
Blazer
Street Blazer
Verus
Scorcher

I will try to update the list if anything has been missed but hopefully this can clear up some confusion around what is considered a hill & mountain climbing vehicle.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

blazer listed twice

Is this the official list supported by the staff team? If so it should be pinned, and beautified a bit (perhaps alphabetical at the least)
Some of the inclusions seem weird; if SUV classed GTA 5 vehicles are off-road capable then all GTA 5 SUV classed vehicles should be capable. (or at least widen the range)

Should perhaps put in some consideration to including off-road capable vehicles (based on traction co-efficient/appearance) that perhaps aren't dirtbikes/trucks such as Omnis, GB200, etc.

Should also include bicycles as well (Scorcher, BMX at the least I'd presume)

Edited by Jleoni
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Destuin said:

Great list and definitely something that has been talked about for a while so thanks! My only query is with the gargoyle. I know jason has said in the past its allowed, but various staff members of higher and lower rank have said its not allowed.   

We seemed to have no objection to it being an off-road vehicle when we was discussing it and it was suggested a few times. This is only a guide and I may be mistaken on a few vehicles 😀

On 11/29/2021 at 11:58 AM, Destuin said:

Great list and definitely something that has been talked about for a while so thanks! My only query is with the gargoyle. I know jason has said in the past its allowed, but various staff members of higher and lower rank have said its not allowed.   

For the gargoyle its always best to use the stock tyres which have the snow chains on 🙂

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.