Oveero

Rodrigo Santos (ID 39), Floyd_Tucker (ID 227) | Deathmatching & Non Roleplay

Player(s) being reported: ID 39, ID 227
Date of interaction reported: 23/11/2021.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1637700795

Your character name: Nathan Briggs
Other player(s) involved: ID 152

Specific rule(s) broken:

Deathmatch (DM)

Non-Roleplay (NRP)

How did the player break the rule(s)?  

As provided in the video below ID 39 and ID 227 were on our teritorry throwing insults at us and trying to pick a fight. Ballas territory is a famously dangerous neighborhood and these guys had no fear for their life while insulting members of the gang on our street. This in my opinion is a complete fail of RP since it doesn't make sense to provoke gang members of an organization to have a shoot out in their hood. Furthermore as seen in the video below, ZERO demands were given and not even the slightest effort of RP was put into this interaction before they started to shoot and attempt to kill me. The whole interaction disgusted me so much that I had to create my first ever report in all the years that I have played on the server. As you can see, guns were drawn with no effort of roleplay.

Evidence of rule breach

Edited by Oveero
  • Like 6
  • dead 4

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

[Rodrigo Santos [ID 39 ]] - [Notified In-Game] - Please explain your side of the reported situation.  Provide any evidence from the situation that you have.  Only respond once to this thread unless directly asked further questions by staff.

[Floyd Tucker [ID 227]] - [ @khlifa & Notified In-Game] - Please explain your side of the reported situation.  Provide any evidence from the situation that you have.  Only respond once to this thread unless directly asked further questions by staff.

[Anders Danielsson [ID 152]] - [ @Aw329 & Notified In-Game] - Please explain your side of the reported situation.  Provide any evidence from the situation that you have.  Only respond once to this thread unless directly asked further questions by staff.

[Nathan Briggs [ID 233]] - [ @Oveero & Notified In-game] - Please provide any extended footage you have of this scenario.

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator Ranger & Senior Support Arcangel

Edited by arcangel
  • Like 1

Here's the extended version of my clip, unfortunately I didn't have enough time to save further back since my software only keeps track for a certain amount of time 

Edited by Oveero
  • Like 2
  • dead 2

Hello and thanks for handling this report @arcangel@Ranger

This is ID 227 and this is my side of the story,
I would like say how all this started. Ballas were holding down sealab, I was  inside  the lab aswell with @Rodrigo santos . we didn't try robbing them cause we were outnumbered, i was about to leave the lab until i was surprised, Ballas are leaving so it ended up with me having an IC beef with one of their members and called him a "Pu**y" which lead up to him saying "i'll clap you" That's why i followed the specific guy that went with his whole gang into their hood. i didn't follow him inside cause i knew it was dangerous so we moved away to the back of groove street and where the reporting party can be seen following us and called it on radio himself on the first POV he provided at 1:01 and told his gang to follow us.  On his POV he can be seen with ID 152 that threatned my life at sealab and said "he will clap me" (also the reporting party had a heavy weapon on him and was spotted by @Rodrigo santos), having these motives made us engage on both of them. I also would like to mention that demands were given by @Rodrigo santos and he knew/heard that ( can be heard in his POV). 
Finally, we can be clearly seen away from groove street and he is the one following.

The reporting party didn't mention anything of the above and stated just the 1 part that he died at. I also would like to mention that i was never asked to save my POV by anyone and logs can be checked for that. And finally i recommend to ask ID 152 for his POV if he can provide it of course so you can have a better understanding of the situation.

Have a good day.

• Like 4

A bit of a reply towards the statements of ID 227. Demands cannot be heard. Written or verbal. I personally was not involved in any situation at Sea Labs. The location of the shooting was right behind grove street which is still considered not only our territory but also part of our core. The way you conducted the shooting was clearly out of the desire to have a fight with someone and not conduct meaningfull RP (as seen by the absolute lack of communication or /me's and /do's, and the immediate dismounting of your bike with your first thought being to draw your weapon). How do you find that it makes sense RP'ly to follow the gang that you saw in a lab into their own territory outside of their houses, and not only insult them and use it as motive, but also start a shooting in their core, and then also claim that ''we followed'' you? 

In any case please also consider the statements that also ''demands can be heard'' because the only demands I got were from my own person which said ''Run, they are going to shoot you''. 

I understand that sometimes demands can't always be clear and that when you are in certain situations certain things can be misheard. But you guys were RIGHT NEXT TO ME. No effort can be seen towards RP, in broad daylight in our core territory.

Just to clarify,

We were behind groove street, away from your hood, we were about to leave. You're the one who came towards us and telling your gang members to follow us. demands were given and you could hear them. I'd recommend re-watching your POV and listen carefully to what you've been saying and especially to ID 39 giving you demands (can be heard at the end of your POV)

I won't be responding to more questions till i'm asked by staff handling this report.

Edited by khlifa
  • Like 2

Hello and thanks for handling this report @Ranger @arcangel
As ID 227 said on his reply ablove, we found ballas holding down sealab we were about to leave but they decided to leave aswell, @khlifa had a beef with ID 152 who said that he'll clap him. we followed him but they went back to their HQ, we didn't go in because it's dangerous obviously, that's when ID 233 came in his car, stepped out and pulled out his micro smg aswell as ID 73 aimed his gun at and this can be seen at the screenshot below. but still we didn't engage cause they were close enough to their HQ. We were trying to leave but the reporting party kept following and even called out in radio to follow us (can be seen in his POV). Even though him and ID 73 showed dangerous threat on my life, i still gave demands to the reporting party and it can be heard on his POV too. I belive me and @khlifa had enough motive to engage on them since there was the reporting party who showed threat on my life and ID 152 who threatned @khlifa 's character safety and life. ID 233 who is reporting didn't show what lead up to this situation neither mentionned or showed longer POV where he can be seen pulling out a micro smg alongside which made it obvious that he wanted to kill or rob me.
This small detail is like 2-3 seconds before ID 233 POV started so if you can @Oveero provide a longer POV if staff handling this report agree of course.
Finally he didn't ask for my POV neither i can record cause i have a low end PC, all i can do is take screenshots ingame incase something happens and hopefully i did screenshot him with the gun in his hand.

iESPXgm.jpg

Edited by Rodrigo santos
  • Like 4

I was ID 152 Anders Danielsson. Players 39 and 227 just wanted a fight and were clearly just baiting for one. They rolled up to sealabs and started talking shit calling us pussies for not fighting them. We didn't want a fight so we started driving back towards Grovestreet but they followed us all the way back and keept talking shit.

Firefights are fun i get that but ID 39 and 227 were just baiting it so much that it became quite terrible RP. Sadly i dont have POV. But i honestly think ID 233's recording is enough to prove the point.

• Like 2
  • dead 1

ID 73 here,

Just want to elaborate on what Anders said.
I was going to meet up with some people at sea labs, after I drove in I saw an abandoned Rising Sun vehicle so I went to check it out to see if I could get it returned to them.

ID 227 decided to drive up to me and when I asked him what he wanted he just remained silent the whole time.
After he kept driving back and forth from the bridge I called out on the radio to other people who were coming to block the bridge.
Seeing his escape route being blocked ID 227 went offroad up the mountain and left.

After that we went down so Anders could go pick some plants while I informed the others of a bank robbery I was planning.
ID 227 can be seen yet again cruising up and down the mountain but since we were not planning on holding sea labs we just leave after 10 minutes.

They pull up next to us and ask why we are leaving so I tell them we got other stuff to do after which ID 227 finds it necessary to call my friend Anders a pussy.
They continue shit talking to him alone so I wait for Anders to give demands if needed but he remains calm and we go back to grove. ID 227 can be seen driving very aggressively behind Anders the entire time on the highway.

I also like firefights and just want to add that if you had been talking all that shit to me, they would of found you along the highway instead of at the back of grove.
That's all, thanks.

• dead 2

[REPORT DENIED]
We would like to thank you for your patience during the duration of this report's review period.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it along with statements given by the reported and reporting parties, we have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

•  Denial Reason for Deathmatching: As it was shown in the evidence provided in a statement by one of the reported parties, you can see a member of the Ballas pointing a weapon at one of the players on the bikes. With consideration to the statements given by the reported players of the previous interaction at one of the drug labs, we believe that enough escalation has taken place previous to this situation to grant DM rights in this situation. Demands are not required to solely obtain DM rights or initiate in situations like this. Prior escalation/buildup occurred.

• Denial Reason for Non Roleplay: In the evidence shown and in statements provided by all parties, it was evident that the altercation happened mainly on the grove street area and not in the cul-de-sac where the HQ is considered to be. Continuing on the altercation, the players moved to the area behind grove street, away from said dangerous area as they recognized the dangerous environment that the cul-de-sac would RPly hold and moved to an area away from the main Grove Street area (as they stated in their response). For this reason we will not be deeming this Non Roleplay. 

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

This report is now locked and archived.

Regards,

Ranger Arcangel