Timo_Oranki

Your employee robbed me!

I took my Obey Tailgater to you just to get it repaired, yesterday. I might have, uhm... Caused some trouble. And this guy sent me away. However today I went to gas station at highway heading to north and this employee said "Hey, I know you. You're the guy with Tailgater." They took my car and everything I had. I'm very disappointed. I hope you understand that I am not going to use your services before I get compensation.

my hat camera got picture of your employee who robbed me.

Elokuvat ja TV 7.8.2018 20.46.17.png

• Like 1

Dear Mr. Doe,

I am writing this to notify you that we have received your complaint and have read through it.
Whilst we take all complaints seriously, we would like to request more concrete proof that this individual is one of our employees before we take any further steps.

Kind Regards,

UkY6uUn.png

Ana West
Owner

I have some videotape of this situation. I can give it to you if you just want. I'll give it to you in a second.

Edited by Timo_Oranki

So, I can shortly tell you what happened. I came to Bayview to customize my Obey Tailgater. (Fixing the mistake at my first message, to get it customized). And there was some other people too. One of them kicked my car. And we started fighting. And then somebody, I don't remember who was it and what he looked like. Told us to get out. I drove away. Later I came back because I still wanted to get my car customized. The guy was still there. He assaulted me and we started fighting again. After this the employees tried to call police. But I decide to go away before I get in bigger mess. I don't really want to get problems with police. After few hours. My car still needed to be customizing. And I drove back to Bayview. Because I liked Bayview more than LSC. And this guy said: "Oh it's you! Troublemaker!" So I decided to not start talking about this, and drove away. I went to LSC where they customized my car with no bigger problem.

However. After getting my car customized at LSC. I was going to look some houses in Paleto Bay. I decided to go buy something good for me at store. But these guys robbed me, it took my a while to realize who they were. They took me lots of alcohol and food and weapons. And my Issi. That car is my sweetie.

I also have picture of license plate of the car they used.

AA_lplate.png

Regards, John Mellison

Edited by Timo_Oranki

Hello again,

In the videotape you provided, you spoke to the man in question, stating that you knew he worked for Los Santos Customs. We at Bayview Auto Center are not part of Los Santos Customs, and this man is not one of our employees. We will not be offering a compensation at this time as there is no concrete proof that this is an employee of ours.

Kind Regards,

UkY6uUn.png

Ana West
Owner

I would like to start off by stating, once again, that this individual is not one of our employees, but we thank you for openly admitting to causing trouble at Bayview.

We will not be compensating for your loss, as it is not one of our employees, and clearly, you have caused issues on our property. You can file a report with the LSPD if you so desire. If you do not want to use our services after causing trouble yourself, feel free to head down to Los Santos Customs, and refrain from posting more libelous statements, or you will hear from our lawyer for defamation.

Kind Regards,

UkY6uUn.png

Ana West
Owner

• Like 1