AKKAZO

Appealing Andrei_Magnetov

Account name:AKKAZO
Character name(s):Andrei_Magnetov

Admin who issued punishment:knoxi
Date of punishment:05/Aug/2018 17:43
Reason given for punishment: DM in prison...
explanation of what happened:Just first time came in prison and just hit some people from different gang so I was like it would be cool to beat another gang RP
so I started to punsh them I didint know that's NCZ it's prison not police department  :))) add to role that prison too not crime zone cuz prison isnt police department 😉 and I apologise first time I did something like this
and still I wanted to do it in RP mode so I don't think so that I deserved this ban

Why should your appeal be accepted?: Because I didn't do anything wrong in my honest opinion. because I didint knew that it's NCZ show me where is written that prison is not crime zone 😉 ok thank you waiting for unban
evidence or further details: Nothing to show. Peace I apologise

I recall Andrei_Magnetov just aimlessly running around the interior of the prison punching everyone. Multiple reports had come in at the time about someone DMing in the prison, I teleported there and stopped him, and tried to explain that he can't just start punching people even if they are an opposing game. Apart from it being in the prison, the way he was going about it was completely non-rp as there really was no justification. As well as others being injured who aren't even in a gang.

Knoxi Everybody can say that everyone dm in prison I was killed there maybe 15 times also there is  no written that prisin is not crime zone PD station yes but prison is the different place u understand? Please show me where I can find that prison is NCZ ty 😉 also I was in prison for the first time and u didint even warned me just banned I see how eill people leave this server because of admins like u srr but it’s true u cant understand simple things like

that everyone dm in prison I was in prison 120min but I died about 15 times there so? I dont report them because it’s prison. Irl in prison every day u can see the fights. Also I understand that people are bored that’s ehy they dmed me but idc i dont lost money or time? Because i’m in prison i just cant do anyhting there. So peace and think more about punishments 😉 I said that I’m in prison for the first time and tried to make a huge fight with gangs. And i didint warned me just banned xd I hope that this server will not die soon because of u 😉

Edited by AKKAZO

Thank you for appealing.

Deathmatching isn't tolerated at all, even in an in-character prison. 

Punishment will remain on record.

Appeal Rejected/Topic Locked.