Pistol Pete

Stranger 3838_7934 (VDM & DM)

Player(s) being reported: Stranger 3838_7934
Date of rule breach: 05/08/2018
Time of rule breach: 10:48am BST

Your characters name: Pete Wright
Other players involved: N/A

Specific rule broken:

5.3.4. Vehicle deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player or damaging their property intentionally by
using a vehicle without having a valid in-character reason to do so. Breaking this rule repeatedly will end in a
permanent ban.
5.3.1. Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player or damaging their property intentionally without
having a valid in-character reason to do that. Breaking this rule repeatedly will end in a permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule?: The reported player engaged in no roleplay and proceeded to ram my van. After trying to cut the van up and failing, they got out and began shooting at the van, hitting myself in the process. 

Evidence of rule breach:

Mh, may I ask why didn't you show the moment where I tried to rob you at the farm? that was a clearly rob, you ran away from me when I aimed at you, and I was scared you will call to POLICE, so I just shot on your car, that's all I didn't kill you or something like that, just shoot on your car. 

1 minute ago, ShonSk1y9512 said:

Mh, may I ask why didn't you show the moment where I tried to rob you at the farm? that was a clearly rob, you ran away from me when I aimed at you, and I was scared you will call to POLICE, so I just shot on your car, that's all I didn't kill you or something like that, just shoot on your car. 

Thanks for replying! I recall you following me from the farm but you were always in your car and did not approach me or aim at me with a gun until the events in the video.

I use ShadowPlay and have it set to the last 3 minutes. I captured this quite late so missed the bit where you were following me but there was no roleplay involved nor any communication so I don't think it's needed anyway. I'm not trying to hide anything, this is just the earliest I captured as shown here - 

8861cd7886ef4e14b39edbd19e58a3dc.jpg

If you have the footage from your side that would be extremely helpful to the staff member who has to review this.

12 minutes ago, ShonSk1y9512 said:

That's bullshit, I saw you at the Farm.

Admin can you confirm the chatlog? 

Just now, ShonSk1y9512 said:

That's bullshit, I saw you at the Farm.

Admin can you confirm the chatlog? 

Are you sure it was with me? You seem confident there was some sort of communication prior to this so I believe that may have happened but just not with me. Farmers lookalike so an easy mistake to make, I'm sure. 

Did you talk to them via text or voice?

1 minute ago, Pistol Pete said:

Are you sure it was with me? You seem confident there was some sort of communication prior to this so I believe that may have happened but just not with me. Farmers lookalike so an easy mistake to make, I'm sure. 

Did you talk to them via text or voice?

Oh, wait I think your the wrong guy, lol 

Just now, ShonSk1y9512 said:

Yup, you're the wrong guy, I tried to rob someone with a full trunk, and you don't have full.

Sorry! 

No worries. Seems like a genuine mistake on your part and I didn't lose anything as a result of this so I'm happy to cancel this report. Just make sure to check next time 😉

1 minute ago, Pistol Pete said:

No worries. Seems like a genuine mistake on your part and I didn't lose anything as a result of this so I'm happy to cancel this report. Just make sure to check next time 😉

Thank you!