Gerald_Steele, Cameron_Fade, Bruce_Hardings | 14. Deathmatch

player(s) being reported: many bsb members 159 only id i saw 
Date of interaction reported:08/10/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD:1633743945 

Your character name: Amir abbas 
Other player(s) involved: other royals

Specific rule(s) broken:
14. Deathmatch (DM)  

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.
  • Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum) we pulled up to brddoox and there where bsb members inside we did not show any hostilely  as we where leaving a komada 4 stacked blocked the bridge and trapped us while they had people on the hill top and they started aiming guns and one of them shot with no demands given { they might of given demands but there was no one close enough to there car for them to be valid as no one could hear} them they then started shooting at us resulting in us all dying if they have given valid demands there would be no problem but i believe they did not in our clips you can see all our people and no one heard demands 
Provide any evidence linked or embedded here. 

https://streamable.com/7zkeux

[ all where asked to save pov}

• PogU 1
  • NAY 5
  • bakmeel 2
  • hand 1
  • dead 2

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

[Notified In-Game] - Jesse_Henderson, Rashad_Booker, Easton_Rich, Nick_Davies, Jay_Mckay, Paige_West, Kane_Gamble (49,157,55,206,193,24,170) Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have.

[Notified In-Game] - Gerald_Steele, Cameron_Fade, Bruce_Hardings (12,159,31) Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have.

Note to all parties: For all responses, I ask for only a single response per person inquired.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator DrPathetic & Senior Support Ramo

Edited by Ramo

Hello DrPathethic and Ramo, thanks for taking this report into reviewing and thanks for taking time to go through it. 

My character is Nick Davies, unfortunately I do not own a POV but thete is nothing different from the ones attached to the report. We came to the braddocks, decided we will back off at that spot due to some other reasons and we tried, while one of our scouts notices that there is a Kamacho heading into, we knew something is gonna happen so we decided to leave as fast a possible, on the way out Kamacho blocked the entrance and we had nowhere to go due to being in sport car, we saw that people inside of Kamacho were wearing the same colours as people from inside braddocks, so we backed off and got out of the car, the moment 4 of us got out of the car, calling for back up and trying ti get cover for thing that is going to happen, at that moment we were allready getting shot at, without warning without demands, if we were given demands we would at least know what was happening. Shortly after that most of u went down due to suprise attack from all arround. This way i consider it a bit unfair but that why you guys are here, after all we are all here to have fun by the rules. If i didnt say, my character never heard anything close to demands, nothing at all, not at the moment we were inside, not at the moment when backing out and getting shot at.

Thanks for your time, Nick Davies.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ramo said:

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

[Notified In-Game] - Jesse_Henderson, Rashad_Booker, Easton_Rich, Nick_Davies, Jay_Mckay, Paige_West (49,157,55,206,193,24) Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have.

[Notified In-Game] - Gerald_Steele, Cameron_Fade, Bruce_Hardings, Kane_Gamble (12,159,31,170) Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have.

Note to all parties: For all responses, I ask for only a single response per person inquired.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator DrPathetic & Senior Support Ramo

I'm not involved in this report, but quick note; Kane Gamble is part of the REPORTING party, not the REPORTED one which he is put in right now.

Hi,

Cameron Fade here I appreciate the admin for taking this report, initially I tried to resolve the report oocly because this report is honestly really pointless because we didn't even shoot them first. They DM'ed us. Me and my allies Bruce_Hardings and Gerald_Steele heard on freq that Royals were rolling around at Braddocks. We decided to pull in because we have beef with the royals we were going to rob them so that's when we decided to block the bridge. When we blocked the bridge to stop the sultan from going forward we got out to head towards to car to give them demands when they decided to hop out and pull their weapons. Because of this we decided (Me, Bruce, and Gerald) to get better positioning so that we didn't get mowed down. As we were moving into the farm ID 55 whom was a royal shot the first shots which started the gunfight. After these shots my Ally Bruce gave demands to ensure that nothing like this would happen but to no avail we ended up in this situation. 

POV of Royals shooting first(starts at 12 seconds): https://streamable.com/7zkeux
My POV, and the shouting of Demands from Bruce_Hardings: https://streamable.com/oyrlel

Edited by tuffy
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Ramo said:

Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have.

Hello Bruce Hardings (ID 31) here, I want to thanks the admins for taking this report. This situation seems to be a clear misunderstanding. As my pov shows, no member of BSB was the first one to shoot or give demands. We blocked the bridge with the Kamacho, hopped out and from my pov you'll be able to see that LSR aimed at us first. From my pov you will also see that I was preparing demands but I had no cover, I went to get cover and gave demands, ensuring there wouldn't be a report. Either way from my pov I didnt shoot until I heard shots and pov shows they were the first to shoot. Thanks for you time!
POV: https://streamable.com/uiwleb (If a longer pov is needed I have it)

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

(ID 24) Paige West Here Responding to

[Notified In-Game] - Jesse_Henderson, Rashad_Booker, Easton_Rich, Nick_Davies, Jay_Mckay, Paige_West (49,157,55,206,193,24) Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have.

First off Thanks DrPathethic and Ramo for taking this report into reviewing ❤️

I was not at this fight at all I was handing other things in the city I was only on radio to listen as I knew my crew was rolling labs as I'm in a car going away from doc headed towards the main bank in the city I noticed a green issi sport with BSB inside and knowing my guys were in a lab I gave them the heads up that more were coming there way the entire thing I was only aware of through radio communications nothing further.

Hello, ID 12 Gerald Steele here. I want to first address the deciding variable in this entire report, who shot first? No one in green fired at any royal until they shot at us. you can clearly see this in any POV provided Some can argue we were the ones who actually got DM'd here. Also maybe one of your fellow members screaming "they're shooting" when no one was, played a part into this altercation. After shots were fired at us and we fired back. This was now an active shootout and we were going to shoot any royal in the area especially ones who hop out of their car and pulled heavies. I truly believe this report was made from anger because for the most part I thought this was resolved OOCly with the leader of the faction but literally minutes after the situation there is a report up. I will provide my POV which clearly shows them shooting me in the back and then that's when the whole fight broke out. If staff has anymore questions for me I would gladly answer.

My POV : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJPC-Bm1SFA&ab_channel=Chr!s

Edit: I want to add this so there is full clarity and it will be my final statement. 

In regards to my member in the lab. I was unaware of this "member" even being here. This person In green is not even formally in BSB anymore and was told to drop green just before this interaction until we sort it out. I also was on my alt character who is a solo criminal but knows Cameron Fade from a previous natural encounter Gerald has no knowledge of BSB only their existence. I also want to speak on the bold claims of our "NRP actions and PVP Mentality" This I feel personally just slanders us and is very untrue you are someone playing 4:3 saying we have a PVP mentality. This image people paint of our faction is quite frustrating to deal with as our factions RP is one who does not back down from conflict and makes a lot of our money from robbing people. We do not spin labs to PVP but to make money and do Criminal RP. Sorry if this edit seems a bit hot but this is truly how I feel and is something we deal with often. So I am a touch upset.

Edited by Chris_
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello Jesse Henderson (ID 49) here. From my POV, what happened was that we were pulling into Braddocks farm and someone in the Sultan called that BSB were there. We didnt want to antagonize so we stayed in the Baller just outside on the path. Kamacho got out and drew guns right away so we then parked the Baller sideways and tried to help.  Over radio, the people in the Sultan called that no demands were made and shortly afterwards, someone over radio claimed that there were shots fired. I assumed that we now had DM rights, and shortly after I heard shots around me and at the time didnt know who was shooting who because the situation was happening very fast, so I assumed that the shootout began IN the lab itself between the people of the Sultan and Kamacho, which is why I drew my gun and aimed. My evidence has already been linked earlier by the member of BSB https://streamable.com/7zkeux.

Hello, this is Easton Rich, ID 55. My side of the story is that we were driving around labs and on our way to Bradocks in a the baller with two other people. Our sultan classic entered the lab and claimed to have seen BSB. A BSB kamacho arrives a few seconds later and blocks the bridge leading into bradocks. I did believe shots were fired because at second 0:09 of "dm pt1" I heard "they're shooting" over the radio and saw BSB all get out of the kamacho. In the heat of the moment seeing all of them jump out with guns in their hands moving towards the Sultan Classic after blocking the only exit I genuinely thought shots were already fired inside of the lab at my allies. The radio coms were extremely loud so I had no choice as to rely on them as my source for information. Looking through the clips, I see that I was the first to shoot, but I believe that at the time, I couldn't have known the full extent of the situation because I was relying on radio and what I saw. I am deeply sorry at what was done and the way I affected the outcome of the RP situation I had no malicious intent in trying to give us an advantage by shooting first. Unfortunately I do not have POV of this situation but I feel as the provided evidence is enough to reach a fair conclusion. 

Thank you Ramo and DrPathetic for taking this report. 

Edited by LilRicefield
  • Like 1

I would like to say I feel this was a misunderstanding on my part and I know the report can not be dropped at this point but I believe after seeing everything that no party was in the wrong and this was a heat of the moment thing I’m sorry for wasting your time if you think I did and I’m sorry for putting this report out without more consideration this was my fault and I take all responsibility and I’m sorry to patty’s involved this will be my last post endless instructed by admins to say anything else 

• Confused 2

Hey Rashad Booker here,

My side of the story was that I was with Easton_Rich and Jesse_Henderson in the black SUV and we saw a kamacho pull up onto the sultan that was inside the lab and take out their firearms, at this moment I honestly have no idea who shot first and who did not, I dont think BSB broke any rules during this encounter and I believe its just a misunderstanding. 

• Upvote 2
  • dead 2

PLAYER REPORT DENIED

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report has been under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached, I have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• From the supplied evidence it is difficult to pinpoint who actually shot first, however, the reported parties were running at them with guns out in a drug lab and it is very clear that both parties were immediately hostile to each other upon meeting at the lab.

What I recommend for all players involved is to refresh yourself with the DM rule as the main cause for this confusion are the callouts made on the radio on both sides. It is down to you and you alone to know and have evidence of whether you have DM rights on the opposing party and this confusion could have been avoided if several people did not just take the word of one person on the radio as gospel as one person on one of the sides was obviously mistaken when they thought the opposition shot first. This report could have been very close to resulting in a deathmatching punishment for one of the parties.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

This report is now locked and archived.

Regards,

Senior Moderator DrPathetic & Senior Support Ramo

• Like 5