Michael_Enticer (21) and Jack_Winter (41) vdm

Player(s) being reported: id 21 and id 41
Date of interaction reported:07/10/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1633649940 

Your character name: Amir abbas 
Other player(s) involved: some royals 

Specific rule(s) broken:
Vdm and invalid demands 

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)\  I was in a fight with a dude at sea labs when his friend came and ran my off my bike and the first person that shot me took advantage of this and finished me while I could not run to cover i ran up to the dude asking him if he was good and i was going to try and use his car as cover bec i thought he was a random at first and it was the most close thing to me but i then realized they where cool when the man in the car drove to the first dude and they did not fight each other 

Evidence of rule breach 

{ i asked both of them to save pov for vdm} 

Edited by surg3yy
  • Like 1
  • dead 1

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [Notified In-Game] - Michael_Enticer (21) - Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have.

• [Notified In-Game] - Jack_Winter (41) - Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator Kazjii & Senior Support Arrta

REPORT DENIED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• It is clear that within the evidence provided, the reported player did not maliciously hit you as it was your action to cross the road without looking.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format. This will now be locked and archived.

Regards,
Senior Moderator Kazjii & Senior Support IAmTurtle