[ID 88 - Tyrone_Oronjello] [ID 4 - Rondo_Montana] FearRP/DM/OOC toxicity

Player(s) being reported: ID 88, and ID 4
Date of interaction reported: 23/SEP/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1632413433

Your characters name: Reggie_King
Other player(s) involved: Brayton_williams

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.
  • If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.

5. Disrupting Server Operations and Knowledge of Rule Breaches

Players must be a positive community member and remain respectful with everyone at all times.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

ID 4 decided to punch me through the cell bars and injure me without any RP, after I came out of Med bay (I WAS TREATED), I then respawn & ID 4 had spoken to ID 88 & ID 146 to clearly get them to try jump me, I don't see why? I just came out of med bay and hadn't even conversed with neither of them, I then go to ID 4's cell and start speaking to Brayton, ID 146 and ID 4 Start to talk rubbish to me so I give back which ends up in me being knocked out, ID 88 Then comes up to me and decides to kick me on the ground even though I didn't have an interaction with him, Brayton then aims his .50 at ID 88 at this point he ignores all demands. as far as the Roleplay is it more or less ends here, Then ID 4 starts to be Toxic via /b and so does ID 88.

Evidence of rule breach: 

OOC toxicity - https://imgur.com/U0SyTxM

OOC toxicity - https://imgur.com/ppW25jW

OOC toxicity - https://imgur.com/sbdXK6y

FearRP - https://streamable.com/lcn7ft

Random DM - https://streamable.com/lbs5t7

Edited by Reggie King
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

PENDING RESPONSE

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Rondo_Montana (ID 4) - Can you please explain your side of the story and share any evidence you have of the situation. In addition can you please explain you reasoning behind injuring the reporting party? And your choices of words later in ooc chat?

• Tyrone_Oronjello  (ID 88) Can you please explain your side of the story and share any evidence you have of the situation. In addition can you please explain why you continued to attack the reporting party while he was injured and why you ignored demands from a DOC guard while he is pointing his service weapon at you?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,

Sr. Support IAmTurtle & Admin Aldarine 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IAmTurtle said:

PENDING RESPONSE

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
we were just talking back and fourth in jail but we had issues previously to us being in jail so is why we fought. I was not being Toxic in ooc he just kept spamming the chat 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Rondo_Montana (ID 4) - Can you please explain your side of the story and share any evidence you have of the situation. In addition can you please explain you reasoning behind injuring the reporting party? And your choices of words later in ooc chat?

• Tyrone_Oronjello  (ID 88) Can you please explain your side of the story and share any evidence you have of the situation. In addition can you please explain why you continued to attack the reporting party while he was injured and why you ignored demands from a DOC guard while he is pointing his service weapon at you?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,

Sr. Support IAmTurtle & Admin Aldarine 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 9/23/2021 at 6:59 PM, Reggie King said:

ID 88 Then comes up to me and decides to kick me on the ground even though I didn't have an interaction with him

I was told that you shot Rondo's girlfriend. He was locked in a cell and we told him we're going to punch you instead after we heard his side of the story.

17 hours ago, IAmTurtle said:

In addition can you please explain why you continued to attack the reporting party while he was injured

I didn't "continue" attacking him. It was a missclick, I quickly said "my bad, my bad" in the vc. Why would I kick him one time when he's injured already?

17 hours ago, IAmTurtle said:

why you ignored demands from a DOC guard while he is pointing his service weapon at you?

I apologize I wasn't recording. But could you please send the full video of the situation and not just 30 seconds of whatever you think is going to ban/punish us? In addition, inmates would act the same as they know correctional officers cannot shoot them for that. I'm not even sure why he pulled his gun out instead of the tazer.

Thank you kindly for your patience as we reviewed this report. Following review of evidence and provided statements, we will be concluding this report as follows:

Tyrone_Oronjello will be receiving a Non Roleplay | Fear Roleplay warning for the reported incident.

Rondo_Montana will be receiving a OOC Behavior warning for the reported incident.

To explain the rationale for the first mentioned warning I would like to turn your attention to the video evidence provided by the reporting player titled FearRP. At the start of this video it can be seen that a firearm was aimed at one of the reported players. Numerous profanities were traded back and forth between the players at the same time demands were being issued to move. It was not until 17 seconds passed and numerous other inmates said to get in the cell that the reported player finally made their way to the cell. It should go without saying that this is highly inappropriate behavior. Regardless of IC protocols or not, a valid threat in the form of a firearm was aimed and demands issued. These demands should be listened to in efforts to preserve life and safety. You are to comply and in this instance the player simply neglected their own safety due to the belief that a Correctional Officer cannot shoot for that reason.

Moving on to the second warning, numerous comments in OOC chat were made by the secondary reported player, all of which were unacceptable. It is simply not appropriate to tell another player to 'stfu' or 'ur crying' and be highly aggressive/demeaning towards them due to the player not acting in the way that you want or them not being okay with a situation or possible rule break. We expect all players to remain respectful of one another on an out of character level and expect that this behavior does not repeat itself again.

Best Regards,

Administrator Aldarine & Senior Support IAmTurtle