Joe Markov

Curtis_Beam (42) & Wade_Whitaker (48) (FRP)

Player(s) being reported: ID 42 and ID 48
Date of interaction reported: 12/SEP/2021.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1631452728

Your character name: Joe Markov
Other player(s) involved: Just me and the mentioned ID's above

Specific rule(s) broken:

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.
  • A player is not showing proper fear if they run while on foot/bike or in an unpowered vehicle and a weapon is aimed at them at close range, or if they drive into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover or fleeing with it.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)\
ID 42 was spotted at DCC Employee parking, he was pick locking a vehicle in there. Myself, Joe Markov approaches him with a gun drawn whilst giving demands for him to get on his knees. ID 42 completely ignores my demands and decides to run off while "acting" afraid in the VOIP but this wont change the fact that he broke the Fear RP rule since I had a deadly weapon aimed towards him. He did see my gun on multiple occasions and he heard me giving my demands but he didn't stop, he just ran towards ID 48 who was in a vehicle, hopped in and drove off without showing care for his life at all. The people above might also be Metagaming since they co ordinated very well without actually communicating IC. For that I am not to sure since I didn't see if the color of the ID changed, which should indicate they talked over the radio or such, it usually goes to red/orange if you speak over the radio.

Evidence of rule breach
My POV of the situation: 

• Like 1

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [Notified In Game] - Curtis_Beam (42) - Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have. In addition, we'd like you to answer the following question(s):
    - Why in the supplied evidence does it appear you are ignoring the demands being given to you?
    - Please explain how you knew where the car and your friend were going to be when we saw them leave heading north?

• [Notified In Game] - Wade_Whitaker (48) - Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have. In addition, we'd like you to answer the following question(s):
    - Please explain how you knew to meet your friend south of DCC on the corner.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator DrPathetic & Senior Support Arrta

Hey, I'm the guy playing as Wade Whitaker. The robbery of vehicles in the taxi park was pre planned with Curtis, and according to plan, if shit went down he would run to my car. When I saw an armed person, I started circling around the block, looking for Curtis, as soon as I saw him, he hopped on and we drove away. Sadly I haven't recorded any gameplay.

Hello its ID 42. The guy showed up with a gun and started shouting “Leave!”. So of course I started running away towards the direction Wade went because he was my backup driver. Now looking at the clip it seems like he said “Knees!”?

If that’s the case I completely understand the no fear rp part and I’m sorry for that.

15 minutes ago, Joe Markov said:

@Mets 

I feel like "leave!" and "Knees!" are hard to mix together and I shouted it many times so even if you miss heard the first time, I repeated myself many times.

Well shouting it multiple times doesn't change the pronunciation. I swear I heard you say leave.

REPORT ACCEPTED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

• @Mets Curtis_Beam (16) Punishment for Fear-RP

It can be heard clearly in the footage that the person gave you demands when under gunpoint. I can sympathize with the situation as "knees right now" could potentially be mis-heard as "leave right now" but evidently in the footage provided it was "knees" that was said. In future please take care to obey demands given to you and not just run directly away from someone that has you under gunpoint so you have a chance to hear them clearly. 

There is not enough evidence to address the Metagaming claim unfortunately so I am inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt due to the immediate response seeming like it was pre-planned in case something went wrong, like it did.

@Joe Markov Please be sure to let people know to save their perspective and why you may be reporting them if you feel like they broke rules in the future.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,
Senior Support Arrta
Senior Moderator DrPathetic