MisterGLive

Leonardo_Harris (22) (NRP), Aurora_James (176) (NRP), Donnie_Drakk (34) (NRP), Mikey_Oo (92) (NRP)

Player(s) being reported: 22, 176, 23, 92
Date of interaction reported: 12/09/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1631432039

Your character name: Gary Korpov

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
  • Players are required to remain IC at all times. RP can only be paused or voided by admins.
  • If a crash / disconnect occurs, players must post in the crash reports discord channel and contact all parties to resume. Players reconnecting must be given all opportunities held prior.
  • Players should not instigate situations they do not have time to play through. If a player is chased they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out of the game.
  • Players can’t depict their character with real images or game images not possible on ECRP.
  • Examples: Ignoring RP, baiting government services without proper IC reason, asking to be killed or forcing your own death, unrealistic stunt jumping, misusing expensive vehicles, using script work vehicles for other purpose, submerging any vehicle in water intentionally, swimming for an unrealistic amount of time in a chase, or stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 menu.
  • Non-off road vehicles may not drive up mountains or steep hills. LSEMS & Mechanics are exempt

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)\
I was being accused of hitting someone which I didn't I just dont have the footage of that only directly after. I then tried to flee the scene because I saw an opportunity to leave since there was only one cop on the pier. As I begin to pull off I am rammed and pinned by a sport car  (player 22), soon after player 176 blocked the front end escape with her sport car, as I wedge myself out of the entrapment I finally go through the motorcycle that was attempting to block my path as well. Finally as I thought there would be nobody else ramming and blocking with sports cars player 34 deliberately rammed my vehicle with his Elergy. Not only did this give the single cop plenty of time to run on foot to his vehicle but it lead to multiple cop cars chasing me and me finally getting arrested. If it wasnt for the initial red vehicle that player 22 owned ramming and pinning my vehicle with his sports car against the poll I probably would've gotten away with a breeze. 

Evidence of rule breach

Screenshot (629).png

• NAY 1
  • Upvote 1
  • POG 1

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [Notified In Game] - Leonardo_Harris (22) - Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have. In addition, we'd like you to answer the following question(s):
    - Why can you be seen in the evidence attempting to block the reporting party with an expensive sports car like the Cypher?
    - Why can you also be seen ramming the reporting party with the same vehicle?

• [Notified In Game] - Aurora_James (176) - Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have. In addition, we'd like you to answer the following question(s):
    - Why can you be seen in the evidence attempting to block the reporting party with a sports car like the Issi?

• [Notified In Game] - Mikey_Oo (92) - Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have. In addition, we'd like you to answer the following question(s):
    - Why can you be seen in the evidence attempting to block the reporting party with a motorcycle?
    - Did you realize that this would place you at great risk as you receive no protection whatsoever from the motorcycle?

• [Notified In Game] - Donnie_Drakk (34) - Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have. In addition, we'd like you to answer the following question(s):
    - Why can you be seen ramming the reporting party in an expensive sports car like the Elegy?

• @MisterGLive - Gary_Korpov - In the supplied evidence you can be heard making the following statements. Please explain your reasoning for these.
    - "Can you please not block me in? I'm pretty sure that's not something you are supposed to do."
    - "Bro, why are you ramming? ... Literally why are you ramming?"

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Administrator Kat & Senior Support Arrta

Edited by Arrta

Hello ID 176 here....
I would first like to thank the Administrator(s)/Moderator(s) whom take the time to review this report.

Secondly, I would like to address the Player Report Requirements as something that has been addressed a great many times here in the player reports as follows.

"Please do not take reporting another player lightly and reserve player reports for situations that have caused severe loss or were abused for benefit. Consider if you could possibly teach this player or if you've tried to come to a resolution on your own. Reporting another player should be reserved for your final options when a rule breach has occurred. Always try to teach other players in the community, especially with newer players, as well as help them truly understand your point of view prior to simply reporting them if something doesn't go your way."

At no time, did I receive any sort of PM or anything of that nature from the reporting party during or after this incident, regarding their concerns of this alleged rule break. I do not feel my own actions or the actions of others caused the reporting party any severe loss nor do I feel I benefited in any way from the interaction. There are many factors that lead to one getting caught in a pursuit and the fact he was not caught at the pier does not display the fact that my actions resulted in his arrest.

Unless, the reporting party considers his comments whilst at 0:40 in the reporting party's footage where the reporting party states  "Can you please like not block me in?...Pretty sure that's like not something you're supposed to do."  in VOIP seemingly referring to a rule being broken. In which if that is the case, the reporting party would himself be breaking the following highlighted rules below:

7. IC and OOC Interactions

• Players are welcome to voice their opinion or suggestions but may never disobey administrators.
  • All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only.
  • Foreign language in-character must be done as such: “[Language] English Text”
  • Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.
  • Sexual, torture, or disgusting roleplay is allowed only if all witnesses give prior OOC consent.
  • Players using offensive language IC must not use it excessively and must stop if asked OOCly.
  • IC content must not contain acronyms like “lol” or “u” or smiley faces excluding IC SMS.
  • Text chat, VOIP, radio, phone and commands like /ME or /do are for IC content only.
  • For OOC content, players must use chat commands that encase the content in brackets
  • For example: (( this is OOC content )). OOC chat commands are /OOC, /O, /B, /PM and /F.
  • Public advertisements must only contain realistic IC content and cannot be used for crime.
  • OOC videos or screenshots may only be used IC if footage depicts the character using the /record command or has roleplayed a camera at the start and end of unedited footage.
  • Roleplayed camera footage may be uploaded with RP proof of starting and a snippet but full footage must be stored and be available if needed otherwise the snippet is no longer valid.
  • Property cameras must have a scripted object on the interior or exterior of the property.

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
  • Players are required to remain IC at all times. RP can only be paused or voided by admins.
  • If a crash / disconnect occurs, players must post in the crash reports discord channel and contact all parties to resume. Players reconnecting must be given all opportunities held prior.
  • Players should not instigate situations they do not have time to play through. If a player is chased they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out of the game.
  • Players can’t depict their character with real images or game images not possible on ECRP.
  • Examples: Ignoring RP, baiting government services without proper IC reason, asking to be killed or forcing your own death, unrealistic stunt jumping, misusing expensive vehicles, using script work vehicles for other purpose, submerging any vehicle in water intentionally, swimming for an unrealistic amount of time in a chase, or stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 menu.
  • Non-off road vehicles may not drive up mountains or steep hills. LSEMS & Mechanics are exempt

5 hours ago, MisterGLive said:

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)\
I was being accused of hitting someone which I didn't I just dont have the footage of that only directly after. I then tried to flee the scene because I saw an opportunity to leave since there was only one cop on the pier. As I begin to pull off I am rammed and pinned by a sport car  (player 22), soon after player 176 blocked the front end escape with her sport car, as I wedge myself out of the entrapment I finally go through the motorcycle that was attempting to block my path as well. Finally as I thought there would be nobody else ramming and blocking with sports cars player 34 deliberately rammed my vehicle with his Elergy. Not only did this give the single cop plenty of time to run on foot to his vehicle but it lead to multiple cop cars chasing me and me finally getting arrested. If it wasnt for the initial red vehicle that player 22 owned ramming and pinning my vehicle with his sports car against the poll I probably would've gotten away with a breeze. 

Third, I would like to address the reporting party's claims in their report above that he did not hit someone."I was being accused of hitting someone which I didn't I just dont have the footage of that only directly after". Curious as to why his footage seems to conveniently begin at the point just in which he decides to flee? As if there is earlier footage that the reporting party is not providing that could fall into the following guidelines...

Player Report Forum Section Guidelines

Evidence cannot be older than 48 hours. If players are deliberately withholding evidence and knowledge of a rule breach, they will be punished for said action. 

And Yet, by his own admission "tried to flee the scene because I saw an opportunity to leave since there was only one cop on the pier", as realistically what would be his reasoning for fleeing or taking the time to note that there was only one cop on the pier had he done nothing wrong?...other than having an intention or motivation of baiting government services without proper IC reason?   Next, I would like to address the reporting party's misuse of an expensive vehicle claims, as in his own footage, it can be seen the reporting party slams into the park bench and himself initially rams into the the red vehicle lodging his own expensive sports car between the red vehicle and the sign with complete disregard for damages to his own sports car and in doing so himself has broken the same rules for which he is reporting.

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

I, myself, did in fact move my Issi in front of a sign which at the time was already blocking the reporting party's sports car along with the individual in the red car. As I felt being on the other side of that sign that hadn't budged, I was somewhat protected, had plenty of room to pull forward to move if I had to and would at the least slow him down after watching him run over my colleague and nearly run down a police officer and at most I would end up with a dent in my fender. I would also like to note my Issi is not a sports car, but in fact a cheap compact car worth very little, and I could purchase 100 of them today with the money in my bank account if I were to choose to do so.

I have attached 2 clips of my point of view from the interaction. They are simply split up because after the reporting party ran over my colleague I saved and then began again recording immediately after I save the initial incident.  I have also included from the dealership the price of and Issi as well as showing that is not a "sports car" and how inexpensive the vehicle is.

Reporting party running over my colleague:

https://streamable.com/8a21c4

Remainder of the incident including the reporting party's attempt to flee:

https://streamable.com/78i81o

Evidence that the Issi is not a sports car nor expensive:

https://streamable.com/q6ut2n

That is all I have to provide unless anything further is requested of me by the staff taking the report.

Edited by Nunya
added the very last sentence
  • Like 6

I should’ve said OOCly that blocking and ramming with sports cars is against the rules in game but in the heat of the moment I accidentally mixed I do want to apologize for that. I just wanted to flee the scene as fast as possible and 3 - 4 vehicles blocking and ramming didn’t exactly make that an easy task. If it wasn’t for Player 22 I probably would’ve been out of the pier before the cop was even back in his vehicle. 

• NAY 2

Leonardo Harris (22) here, I do have video evidence of my friend Letov(95) being hit by this mans car. From my standpoint the man is obviously seen turning into Letov(95) as he was driving by. Then I am seen rushing to my car to attempt to block the man from leaving the pier just in case if the police couldn't get on scene on time. You can see the officer rushing over to speak to the man which is when I get into my car and block off the area, this is when he tries to flee squeezing past me the after hitting the officer wedging himself against the sign then I pushed him up against it further holding him there until more help arrives. Or the officer could apprehend the man. 

• Upvote 1
  • POG 1

Unfortunately I was never asked to save POV even after meeting him again icly at the doc so I do not have any proof. In my characters eyes he was further down the pier and I was just pulling out to slow him down or cause him to swerve to the side because my character is a vigilante but his car carried me further down the peir, physical contact was never intended.  

Edited by Donnie Dark
Edited for clarity.
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hey, I'm the guy who got run over (ID 95) , from my perspective this was a pretty obvious VDM, he never said in OOC that he didn't see me, and he also hasn't shown any proof of him not hitting me on the pier. I didn't want to go out of my way to report him because honestly I wasn't too bothered that it happened, but if he wants to start reporting people for NRP then I believe the VDM should be looked into.   

• Like 1

PENDING RESPONSE

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• @MisterGLive - Gary_Korpov - As new information has been submitted we have additional questions.
    - We would like you to send your full unmodified recording of this situation. Your video is 1 min and 7 seconds long and fades to black at the end which indicates that it has been edited.
    - In the new evidence why is it that you can be observed running over ID 95?

• @CrustyKarma - Leonardo_Harris (22) - As new information has been submitted we have additional questions.
    - Why does it sound like ID 95 has an echo in your video submission?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Administrator Kat & Senior Support Arrta

hello im id 92 ... 

for this i just stop in there i didn't do anything i knew i can't blocking car with bike but i didn't do that and before pd come to there i think they was friend and joking if you mean i block your road with my bike you fault because i knew that is unrealistic you block a car with bike , if i fault here i didn't do that again i just think they are joking and this officer going to stop them i don't know he want to run . i think that is not big rule break because i didn't want to ram or blocking . if i broken any rule im sorry and i do not that again . 

Turns out my shadow play did record the part where I was accused of hitting the other player dont know why it was broken into different files but here's the full thing. (I had to put the unedited clips together) 

P.S sorry about the heavy breathing i get nervous on chases and my mic picks up everything and for the music. 

Evidence: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Leonardo Harris here, I acknowledge that there is an echo present in Letov(95)'s voice, at the time of the recording I was in a discord call with Letov(95) and another friend who was not on Eclipse at the time. Normally when I get home from work I join my friends private discord to hangout with my friends, some of us play different games while on Eclipse. If discord chat gets too loud I often deafen myself to focus on the game and I'm able to stay in character. I would like to make it known, that I do not miss use discord to metagame and ruin the role-play experience for myself and for others. I overread the rules and didn't see anything about discord being against the rules unless used for metagaming purposes which my friends and I never do on discord. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

PENDING RESPONSE

• @BubblezDaFish - Letov_Vladislav (95) - Please explain your point of view in regard to the reported situation and provide any evidence that you may have. In addition, we'd like you to answer the following question(s):
    - Leonardo_Harris has admitted to being in a Discord call with you, please confirm who else was in the call with you.

• @CrustyKarma - Leonardo_Harris (22) - As new information has been submitted we have additional questions.
    - Please confirm who else was in the call with you.

Regards,
Administrator Kat & Senior Support Arrta

Hello I’m ID 95, Leo was in a call with me as well as two other discord members who’s names I’m not going to bring up on a public forum. If you wish I can add you on discord and show you the server myself, but I don’t see how it’s involved as none of the other members even play on Eclipse.

REPORT ACCEPTED

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

• Leonardo_Harris (22) - NonRP & MG Warning - You blocked and subsequently rammed the reporting party with a vehicle that has a substantial investment behind it. Using it in such a way shows a lack of caring for an expensive item that would be considered NonRP. Both you and Letov_Vladislav have admitted to being in a Discord call together. While you claim to not have been using discord for metagaming, the fact that you are talking in game and across 3rd party coms is a violation of the metagaming rule.

• Letov_Vladislav (95) - MG Warning - Both you and Leonardo_Harris have admitted to being in a Discord call together. While you claim to not have been using discord for metagaming, the fact that you are talking in game and across 3rd party coms is a violation of the metagaming rule.

• Gary_Korpov - NonRP - You filed this report against several others for the NonRP behavior of using an expensive vehicle to ram/block while also committing the same offense yourself. The counterclaim of DM against you is voided due to the desync that was observed in your own video evidence, thank you for that. You also returned to the scene expressing concern, as it was an unintentional hit even though you were not even sure you had hit him. What I am sad about however is that this whole scenario, the chase and report,  could have been avoided had a report been made in-game to clarify the situation.

• Donnie_Drakk (34) - NonRP - While desync may be the cause of the apparent ram, the fact that you intended to block him in with an expensive vehicle shows improper care for your vehicle which is why we are accepting this.

• Mikey_Oo (92) - NonRP Spoken To - We are trusting your claim that the block was unintentional, however you inadvertently placed your life in jeopardy. In the future please make sure you show proper fear, even if you think it's just people joking around.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.  

This report will now be locked and archived.
Regards,
Administrator Kat & Senior Support Arrta

• hand 1