Pbslol

Stranger 6730_5204, Stranger 7923_4617 Rule broken: 5.3.6, ​​​​​​​6.2.2

Player(s) being reported:  Stranger 6730_5204 and Stranger 7923_4617
Date of rule breach: 7/24/2018
Time of rule breach: 1:00 AM CEST

Your characters name: Jax Black
Other players involved: Jim Decker

Specific rule broken:
5.3.6. A vehicle should never be used against a player on foot who has a firearm except for in the case that a gun is
freshly drawn and driving forward over the shooter one time is the best means of a safe escape. If a player is actively
shooting or aiming at you, getting into a vehicle and using this as a weapon would be unrealistic and therefore classed
as VDM. If you come upon a shooting where someone is actively firing at a friend, you may use your one vehicle hit to
stop the attack and flee.

6.2.2. Kill on Sight is only allowed for these specific reasons to kill, and all other reasons to kill must have roleplay
involved.
● Witnessing first hand threat or attempt of murder against you or a close friend.
● Actively kidnapping or taking hostage a close friend.
● Large scale theft of greater than $75,000 in value (excluding vehicles).

How did the player break the rule?:
As you can see in the video, we were just chilling at some remote location when suddenly one of us gets killed by a vehicle and another one just killed on sight.
The only thing that one of us did to these guys was steal their vehicle, which they did not even witness. They witnesed the guy atempt to get one of their other vehicles. 
They had no legit reason to KOS since the only thing that was done is a stolen vehicle. That is none of the points in 6.2.2

Evidence of rule breach:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7C7pI3MO4A&feature=youtu.be

Hello and thank you for making this report! Apologies for the late response, we have had a lot of reports lately! 

Andrew Simms (Stranger 6730_5204) and Steve_Anderson (Stranger 7923_4617) have twenty-four (24) hours to respond with their side of the story!

-Flucifial

I wasn't involved at all, so you can remove my name from your report. I didn't shoot, nor did I run you or your friend. I only witnessed what my accomplice had done.

I will be saying my side of the story and how I saw it occur. This whole event occurred when these individuals stole my friend "Andrew Simms" car. (The car Andrew rammed into) We chased them for miles, and also yelled at them to pull over. (Giving both of them a warning, in which we refused and continued driving) We found them at a store eating and Andrew rammed straight into his car, but it apparently hit the individual who claims the vehicle death-match. So, KOS was initiated on the other individual. I had thought his friend had stolen my car due to striking similarities, but he didn't.

You can also take note, that they are probably using discord meta gaming since at the time radios were available for long distance communication.

I'm Andrew Simms the guy who rammed his van into the vehicle in the clip. I rammed a farming van into MY OWN vehicle which was stolen. I got a "text" telling me my car is getting stolen. I saw my car drive off. At that point I started to follow the car thieves with a farming van accompanied by Steve Andersen my friend. Because "Prairie>Van" I couldn't manage to stop them but I continued to follow them from a distance (This incident is old. At that time /showvehicle had almost no cooldown). Finally I saw my car from a distance and I saw 2 guys just talking. 1 in my car another in a different car. Because fearing I might loose the car again I trapped it between the van and the general store by ramming it. Basically i rammed my own vehicle which was stolen (had IC knowledge about it). 

Regarding the shooting of the 2nd guy (The one filming the evidence) he was a friend of the guy who was in my car, he was driving a white Warner (like Steve Andersen had at that time. You can clearly hear Steve yell "This is my car, It's my car"), Seeing that they were just hanging there together I didn't want to risk him pulling out a shotgun.

Good thing they were in a conversation over discord.

To add to the story, I wont denie or try to hide behind the fact that I used discord at the time. We are used to it for long range communications and were quite new to the server. A day later we droped discord and only use radios for ingame coms. But if I still need to get punished for it, so be it.

Our issue with the whole ingagement was not the fact that we died, or the fact that we lost ur "vehicle". But the fact that we were under impression that this is RP server and you don't just kill people on sight unless its according to 6.2.2 rule allowed. Cause you did not try to RP at that point, just instant massacre and got off. I was the least involved in this as I just met up with him at that point and i just instantly got gunned down for something I did not even have part of as I believe i was running drugs at the time thats why i had the vehicle you can clearly see me locking it. 

As far as chasing and calling to pullover it must have been long time ago and I probably was not even one of the guys you yelled at not that I ever heard that. I can guarantee that u have not seen us for atleast 5 minutes.

But if this is all alright what u have done. I'm gonna make an assumption that if someone steals my farming truck, the next time I spot him ( same clothes ) and they usualy hang around I can just sneak up on him and pop him in the back w/o doing initiating RP and giving him a chance. That would mean that rule 6.2.2 is just there for fun, and basically rules for KOS ( someone fucked u over - KOS )

P.S. We were not trying to use Discord to gain an advantage, before engaging into a situation we mute ourserlves, but this was such a quick and messed up encounter that my friend quit the server cause of this "RP".

Edited by Pbslol

You're trying to downplay the chase and I won't get into an argument here with you. I can guarantee we had interactions 5 mins prior to the "massacre". The car chase was long (neither the Prairie nor the farming van are very fast) and you guys just lost us for maybe 1 minute not even that. We had every right to do what we did in my honest opinion. We yelled multiple times "stop! It's our car" If you didn't hear us then why run away from us ?

But if this is all alright what u have done. I'm gonna make an assumption that if someone steals my farming truck, the next time I spot him ( same clothes ) and they usualy hang around I can just sneak up on him and pop him in the back w/o doing initiating RP and giving him a chance.

We initiated RP when we started chasing you. You had multiple chances to fire back/ hide / run etc when we lost you. Instead you choose to go to the general store 800m close to the place where we last saw you guys. Now i understand you're angry your friend quit the server but to escalate that fact and to blame the guys you stole a car from, for getting it back (in my opinion the right way) for your friend leaving I think it's too much. We had IC information of the car location, of the fact that you were the guys who robbed us, and we are in the right to assume that you are armed so we didn't take any risks.

Let's wait for an admin to sort this out.

If we were running away from you we would not be chilling at a grocery store buying and eating food ^^ Would'v gotten the food and gotten out. And my clip is 5 min long. You are not in therefore you have not interacted with us for 100% 4 min. And im pretty sure u did not do it before either. Cause we were cruising and not running away.

Edited by Pbslol

Provided evidence is too short for us to be able decide if KoS rule was applicable here or no. However VDM seen in this video is not allowed, therefore player Stranger 6730_5204 will receive a punishment for VDM.