Ace_Rellet [ID 156] - [NRP]

Player(s) being reported: 156
Date of interaction reported: 09/09/21
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1631220546

Your character name: Zion Willard
Other player(s) involved: Name(s) Here

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
The player claims to have been able to pull the plate to of a vehicle driving past him @ 220km/h without a clear view of the plate, then losing visual of the vehicle and immediately arresting a person leaving MRPD and entering the vehicle - with only a bodycam rp'ly attached to his vest as "proof" of both the driver and vehicle's identity. I find this to be extremely poor quality roleplay and simply arrest farming. He then rp'ly used a dashcam recording as his justification - which he had not rp'ed.

Evidence of rule breach:
156 was notified to save his POV which he said he did.

Edited by Zion Willard
  • Confused 1
  • dead 3

PLAYER REPORT PENDING REVIEW

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself. During this time, I ask you to refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between players involved.

Regards,

Doan.

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• @Zion Willard - Zion_Willard - Can you please provide any evidence you may have?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator Doan & Senior Support Arrta

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [Notified in Game] - Ace_Rellet (156) - Can you please explain your side of the story, provide any evidence you may have

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Moderator Doan & Senior Support Arrta

Apologies to the admins that have had to waste their time with this report,

firstly he contacted me OOC on discord to try and resolve the issue, first to get proof of me RPly putting my bodycam on, which i do before every shift, which i provided: (https://gyazo.com/facf3ef8eac5cba46ce024ba82a1d5fe). And then secondly he didnt believe i clocked him going as fast as i said to which i showed him: (https://gyazo.com/5149201fc7681c58a207a25e244f8681) he then wasnt happy with what id provided so he said that he wanted to see the video to see where i was setup. I told him look youve got what you asked for, im still trying to enjoy playing RP, if you want to take it further make a IA.(Which i had already told him IC to do after giving him my badge number). He then comes back with "the video showing that you would have been able to actually pull the plate off the vehicle, or just post it to a forum report, your choice" I feel like the hostility he came at me with was unjust so here were are... This could of also easily been settled in a IA report, and not put on the report forums.

Here is the so called proof that he wanted, a picture of me visibly seeing the rear end of his car. https://gyazo.com/99946567199a67270b16026eeb34630d

So i was setup on San andreas avenue, i clocked him going 217 km/h in a 80 zone, from a standstill i tried my best to catchup with him, i followed the road down past city parking and i looked right down towards mission row where i saw his car, i did a U-turn and stopped infront of his car. He then jumps into his car after paying a ticket i assume, and then i ask him to step out of the vehicle. I then detain him, read him his rights and then say to him im going to check my bodycam to make sure its the same car. To which i RPd, unlike what he has told you.

2 hours ago, Zion Willard said:

He then rp'ly used a dashcam recording as his justification - which he had not rp'ed.

Here is proof that i did RP using my bodycam footage https://gyazo.com/c8265c1f9e76318f0205842d2f3baced

So once i confirmed that it was the same car I said to him i was going to search his vehicle due to him being arrested, he asked "why", to which i responded you was going 217 in a 80 zone. And he then said "you have no idea what i was going", I said yes, i do, because i have a speed camera, and then he goes and asks, "well where was you?" i said that doesnt matter i clocked you at 217.

After i searched his car, and took him round to the back of MR he started to get upset and start calling me a "fag", "faggot" starts questioning the fact that i do arrest reports, "wow you are one of those guys, huh?". After all this I believe hes just trying to get me into trouble after i suspended his licenses and gave him a demerit. 

I appreciate you taking the time out of you day to read this, and once again apologise for wasting your time.

-Ace Rellet

• Like 2

Can you stop taking screenshots of your video recording and post unedited footage please? The report was posted because I believe you only would have been able to see the side of my vehicle, and would not have been able to make a license plate out from any rp footage you had. I asked for a clip showing it would make logical sense that you'd be able to clearly make out the license plate of my vehicle - not just a glancing side view of the car itself. Even the singular frame you posted above seems to make it clear that you wouldn't be able to. I asked for you to send the video of your pov to avoid making the forum report, which you refused to do and is why i've posted this. Any insults my character made towards yours were strictly IC, and this is being posted because I believe your use of the MDC is demonstrating poor and unrealistic RP. I chose to take this to the forum as opposed to only an IA because this would be a rule breach, nothing more.

Edited by Zion Willard
  • Confused 2
  • dead 1

PLAYER REPORT DENIED

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report has been under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached, we have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• Based on the submitted evidence and testimony, there have been no rules broken. The incident is IC and should be addressed as such. If you feel that the officer did something wrong you can act on it ICly by e.g. submitting an IA report.

• The scripted MDC caught the plate number and speed of the vehicle. PD/SD are allowed to respond ICly to the script.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

This report is now locked and archived.

Regards,

Doan & Arrta.